887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Mirza said:

Hi,

I have to go for baby's medical next week. Not sure what tests they do for medical examination 501. Someone of you might be able to elaborate, who recently gone through this?

Thanks

It's blood test for TB and  physical examination of baby.

4 hours ago, Prab Singh said:

Hi Mirza .. i got it done 2 weeks back for my baby .. please tell me wht you wanna know ?

Hi Prab, Thanks for your message. I just need to know is it only physical examination or any blood/urine or Xray is involved?

Dear Experts, 

To your knowledge, how long do you think DHA would take to process March and April 2020 applications ? I know it is not predictable yet, however, can't we guess by looking the number of applicants that have for February and March 2020 ?

Edited by DVR

On 7/14/2020 at 9:23 PM, 887date1420202 said:

Hi, thank you so much for your advice. 

I did stay longer than 2 year. My visa Granted July 2016. And I applied in Apr 2020. Because i didn't have enough resident proof of first year. And couldn't find a job so we moved to another regional. Therefore to be safe I waited to make it enough 2 year at new region then I applied.

I got a few letter from hospital but didn't mention that It was my option but the only safe way for me. So should I get a Satu dec? And how could I do it?

And how could we generate an HAP ID for my boy? 

Thank you

Could you please how could we generate Hap ID for toddler before we get contacted? 

19 hours ago, hys887 said:

I'm not in an exact situation so just my two cents:

I wouldn't be worried about 34 hours per week, the key the immigration department wants to see is whether you are working as a full time employee, but IF you are not, then at least a full-time equivalent. In fact imo if you have an employment contract stating your job is "full-time", you'd be fine. 

That aside, the safest option I can think of would be that you wait a little longer and collect enough 35-hours-and-above payslips, and by enough I meant 52 weeks which could mean you'd need more than 26 payslips. 

Appreciate your input .. 🌸

17 hours ago, etsiworm said:

Same situation. I wouldnt gonna worry abt it, as long as you work 70 hrs in a fortnight or more That’s how i sumbit mine, i got my direct grant last month. waited for 8 1/2 months. God bless and good luck.

Thank you so much 🌸.. fingers crossed that I am assigned to a CO who is professional and compassionate.. 

i have compiled my payslips along with my time sheets .. 

Btw .. congratulations on your grant ..

8 hours ago, DVR said:

Dear Experts, 

To your knowledge, how long do you think DHA would take to process March and April 2020 applications ? I know it is not predictable yet, however, can't we guess by looking the number of applicants that have for February and March 2020 ?

Looking at the trend, they are more keen in clearing 2019 and before files. Just yesterday we started seeing few direct grants and Jan 20.

Looking at this trend they have reached August 2019 files which they initially asked for more docs. 

If we see end of next week they have cleared all backlogs then most probably end of august they should start touching March  only if they keep the processing speed same as it was last 2 months. JAN and Feb have little application according to information share on FB 887 group so mach should be nearby

This is my view and my understanding 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TAS887 said:

Looking at the trend, they are more keen in clearing 2019 and before files. Just yesterday we started seeing few direct grants and Jan 20.

Looking at this trend they have reached August 2019 files which they initially asked for more docs. 

If we see end of next week they have cleared all backlogs then most probably end of august they should start touching March  only if they keep the processing speed same as it was last 2 months. JAN and Feb have little application according to information share on FB 887 group so mach should be nearby

This is my view and my understanding 

Legend !! Thanks @TAS887

10 hours ago, DVR said:

Dear Experts, 

maybe August if keep current speed

On 7/13/2020 at 3:12 PM, Prab Singh said:

Yes u right .. Medical required only if the child is born here in Australia however with below mentioned condition.. 

If your new born is less then 6 months no medical .. only letter from GP that he/she is doing alright ( height, weight, hearing and head circumference). Once the child is over 6 months old then only basic check from Bupa no xray and that will cost $ 236.00.

@Mirza