887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 hours ago, Raj881 said:

Thank you 👍

Just worried as I am currently stuck in India with family due to travel restrictions. Can you plz clarify me what would be the process of granting visa like I can get pre grant or what?

Thanks 

Don't worry, once you do PTE (or whatever English exam they want us to do - which I think a bullshit 🙄) you will be pre-granted. All the best

4 hours ago, TAS887 said:

Including primary and Secondary application if we take an average of 3 Member per Application then  this should be approx total files submitted every month

Jan 135
Feb 161
Mar 196
Apr 177
May 207

Regardless of the number of applicants either primary or secondary, the given figure from the immigration is indicating the total application number received, so it doesn't make any sense of your calculation method 😄

Anyway, it still good news to see the fast grant in these days.  

4 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Regardless of the number of applicants either primary or secondary, the given figure from the immigration is indicating the total application number received, so it doesn't make any sense of your calculation method 😄

It is mentioned in the bottom that,  the number include both Primary and secondary applicants.

So the calculations are reasonable.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kevin said:

check at the bottom of the image it says both applications 

• Haha 1