887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Woooohhooooooooooo!!!!

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!

Such grant notification pains those who are still waiting especially with long waiting periods. 

I don't want to hurt those waiting for grants but inspire and motivate them. Resilience, perseverance and patience are the virtues which you need to develop and hold on with faith.

For sure, Almighty is with the patient who do good, who are steadfast in their belief, who care and wish well for one another, forgives everyone, is generous towards needy and spreads love and peace. Remember! Life is a test and we need to get our real grant and pass by gaining satisfaction of our creator. Let's spread love, care and happiness.

I have 4 kids and like all, have been through sea of fire and perils to complete 2 yrs of stay with 1 yr of work in regional area. Did many menial, mediocre jobs, slogged a lot and finally applied for 887 on 28th May 2019. The wait of 887 grant has almost killed me and left deep scars of hopelessness, wait, disappointment and ambiguity. I have been waiting to see this day for sooooo long. Like all of you, I was also questioning the reason for delay, in despair, been depressed, checking immiaccount infinite times in a day, seeing announcements from those who got grants, who submitted almost a year (after I submitted) andgot grants. I was happy for them, but sad, that my prayers are not answered, prayed at last few hours of midnight, prostrated, cried many nights, recited many sacred words and dialects with prayers, felt struck... life was sinking, felt dejected, felt like venting out frustration and losing sanity. Nothing around was helping me to feel better and mind was always entangled in PR and it's adverse consequences (if I don't get). Had invested almost everything in my life for this PR, time, money, health, future and every element of my life.

What made me feel better is that there is someone up there who knows about you more that you do and wishes well for you 70 times more than your mother. So, I started trusting in Almighty TOTALLY. 

Now, you will all be surprised to know that I had typed this long back and kept on improvising this with full faith in our Creator that he is up there and he does all for a purpose and there is lot of good in everything he does.

Every time, I was anxious, sad, depressed, disappointed, lost faith in the DoHA and everything around, I used to revisit this monologue and make it more impactful with full faith in the most Merciful that he will have mercy on me and make it happen.

I am in love with this word "Finalised"

Here are my details:

Family of 6
Applied: 28th May, 2019 through agent (Aussiez...I was let down by them. Very pathetic service)

Finally, today ie. 14th Aug 2020 (After 14 months and 17 days got my 887 visa Granted).

CO: Lyndal

I had updated (my wife and mine) PCC and AFP check in May end 2020.

CO (Laura) 1st contact: 2nd June 2020 (asked for my funcutional english proof for me and wife and whole list of documents which we had submitted earlier like super contribution by employer, bank statements, ATO tax assessment, employment payslips, PCC amd work permit of my past work experience before coming on 489. As I worked in Saudi, had to get them NAATI translated)

Lousy agent clicked in "I confirm.." on 9th June.

Uploaded PTE result for my wife and me on 17th July 2020.

Complained 10 times vide emails with gap of a week or 10 days (sent email to skillsupport).
Sent mail to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au and gsm.allocated@homeaffairs.gov.au. Mails chronology as under
Mail sent on: 
1st on 3rd June 2020
2nd: 12th June
3rd: 12th June
4th: 24th June
5th: 1st July
6th: 6th July (Sent by Agent)
7th: 14th July
8th: 22nd July (Sent by Agent)
9th: 28th July 2020

Not a single response from these mails other than standard auto reply mail.

Also, complained via immiaccount and made phone call too. Got generic response.

This is not a grant mail from me. This is for your hope, inspiration and motivation to all of you who are waiting. Have hope, be good, pass goodness, keep your loved ones happy, forgive everyone and trust our Creator. He has something very good in store for all of us and he will do it at the right time. If you are tested, be happy that you are the chosen one and do more good with patience. You will pass this test soon and it will be a matter of past. Be happy and stay calm. Focus on your inner peace and look the world around for it is so beautiful and magnificent... this PR is not the only thing in life. Enjoy time with your lived ones, take care of yourself and relax. Your good time will come soon.

• Like 10

57 minutes ago, suhailayaan@aim.com said:

Woooohhooooooooooo!!!!

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!

Such grant notification pains those who are still waiting especially with long waiting periods. 

I don't want to hurt those waiting for grants but inspire and motivate them. Resilience, perseverance and patience are the virtues which you need to develop and hold on with faith.

For sure, Almighty is with the patient who do good, who are steadfast in their belief, who care and wish well for one another, forgives everyone, is generous towards needy and spreads love and peace. Remember! Life is a test and we need to get our real grant and pass by gaining satisfaction of our creator. Let's spread love, care and happiness.

I have 4 kids and like all, have been through sea of fire and perils to complete 2 yrs of stay with 1 yr of work in regional area. Did many menial, mediocre jobs, slogged a lot and finally applied for 887 on 28th May 2019. The wait of 887 grant has almost killed me and left deep scars of hopelessness, wait, disappointment and ambiguity. I have been waiting to see this day for sooooo long. Like all of you, I was also questioning the reason for delay, in despair, been depressed, checking immiaccount infinite times in a day, seeing announcements from those who got grants, who submitted almost a year (after I submitted) andgot grants. I was happy for them, but sad, that my prayers are not answered, prayed at last few hours of midnight, prostrated, cried many nights, recited many sacred words and dialects with prayers, felt struck... life was sinking, felt dejected, felt like venting out frustration and losing sanity. Nothing around was helping me to feel better and mind was always entangled in PR and it's adverse consequences (if I don't get). Had invested almost everything in my life for this PR, time, money, health, future and every element of my life.

What made me feel better is that there is someone up there who knows about you more that you do and wishes well for you 70 times more than your mother. So, I started trusting in Almighty TOTALLY. 

Congratulations! it’s good to know that they are picking up the older files as well now . Enjoy your weekend ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suhailayaan@aim.com said:

Woooohhooooooooooo!!!!

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!

Now, you will all be surprised to know that I had typed this long back and kept on improvising this with full faith in our Creator that he is up there and he does all for a purpose and there is lot of good in everything he does.

Every time, I was anxious, sad, depressed, disappointed, lost faith in the DoHA and everything around, I used to revisit this monologue and make it more impactful with full faith in the most Merciful that he will have mercy on me and make it happen.

Here are my details:

Family of 6
Applied: 28th May, 2019 through agent (Aussiez...I was let down by them. Very pathetic service)

Finally, today ie. 14th Aug 2020 (After 14 months and 17 days got my 887 visa Granted).

CO (Laura) 1st contact: 2nd June 2020 (asked for my funcutional english proof for me and wife and whole list of documents which we had submitted earlier like super contribution by employer, bank statements, ATO tax assessment, employment payslips, PCC amd work permit of my past work experience before coming on 489. As I worked in Saudi, had to get them NAATI translated)

Complained 10 times vide emails with gap of a week or 10 days (sent email to skillsupport).
Sent mail to skilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au and gsm.allocated@homeaffairs.gov.au. Mails chronology as under
Mail sent on: 
1st on 3rd June 2020

This is not a grant mail from me. This is for your hope, inspiration and motivation to all of you who are waiting. Have hope, be good, pass goodness, keep your loved ones happy, forgive everyone and trust our Creator. He has something very good in store for all of us and he will do it at the right time. If you are tested, be happy that you are the chosen one and do more good with patience. You will pass this test soon and it will be a matter of past. Be happy and stay calm. Focus on your inner peace and look the world around for it is so beautiful and magnificent... this PR is not the only thing in life. Enjoy time with your lived ones, take care of yourself and relax. Your good time will come soon.

Why they let u down? Even i applied via them agreed they dont know what to upload

Please put me in the list applied 3rd march 2020 ..updated all the documents including the certificate of english from my college .Case officer Andrej specifically mentioned i have noted the certificate of English fron college but still requested for English test dont know why just wasting time and make us wait long.Anyways CO contacted 5th Aug 2020 gave pte and uploaded English Test score on 8th August and now waiting.

Edited by Turlin

2 hours ago, suhailayaan@aim.com said:

Woooohhooooooooooo!!!!

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!

Here are my details:

Family of 6

Sent mail toskilled.support@homeaffairs.gov.au Mails chronology as under
Mail sent on: 
1st on 3rd June 2020

Hi,

I  need to make a complaint. How did you find above email to contact them? Also can we directly contact processing officer.

Please reply.

3 hours ago, suhailayaan@aim.com said:

Woooohhooooooooooo!!!!

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!

Here are my details:

Family of 6

Mail sent on: 
1st on 3rd June 2020

So happy for you. Only those who have been like you can understand. Indeed sometimes you just have to surrender to God. In my case I got a response every time I complained via the feedback in immi ac. Last response was that they were not gonna respond to my complains again😀. I had complained as a suggestion once, complaint once and compliment last. Three times in total. I also complained by email and was responded by generic. However, when the CO contacted, she quoted my complaint and said I had not provided evidence of what I was talking about so was told to attached requested information😀. After my last complaint, as a compliment and being told off, my Grant came a week after.

• Haha 1

On 8/13/2020 at 2:12 PM, HarryGBIND said:

Hi everyone..hope you all keeping well during this unprecedented times...need some advise from experts here 🙂

Initial application for 887 September 2019

First contact June 20th 2020...CO requested Functional English...submitted in 2 weeks time.

second contact 2nd July requesting for Baby medicals...submitted in weeks time.

third contact 20th July requesting Baby Passport...submitted in 10 days times.

Now things have gone quite...no new request until now...like everyone out there who is eagerly awaiting Grant...same question from me...whats the trend if after 3 request and all docs are onboard...how much time for Grant.

Stay safe 🙂

You might get the grant in a month time after final submission and hitting the confirmation button. Also try to complain/feed back for your application.

10 hours ago, Mirza said:

You might get the grant in a month time after final submission and hitting the confirmation button. Also try to complain/feed back for your application.

Thanks for the advise...yeah definitely will get in touch with them...quite strange though how Department works...very dodgy

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hi all,

Appreciate your advice on this.

After reading this very helpful forum I am now attempting to complete PTE to provide evidence for functional English for myself as Primary applicant. According to requirement for functional English do I need to score An overall band score of at least 30 for each of the 4 test components of PTE.

This may be a stupid question but would it be advantageous to score very high marks for PTE. Would this help in getting a direct grant and faster processing time. Alternately is it that the score does not matter as long as I score the overall band score of at least 30 for each of the 4 test components. Asking as I am short of time to prepare for PTE and wondering if it is worthwhile breaking the little rest I have to score high.

Thanks so much

On 8/14/2020 at 3:10 PM, suhailayaan@aim.com said:

Woooohhooooooooooo!!!!

GRANT GRANT GRANT!!!!

Here are my details:

Family of 6

Mail sent on: 
1st on 3rd June 2020

congrats buddy.... u have suffered a lot... and still people are facing the same situation due to department's working.

Instead of letting down by negativity during waiting its good idea to tune positive and have faith... its just matter of time and this shall pass too... 

ur suffering ends.... have fun.... 

On 8/15/2020 at 7:50 AM, HarryGBIND said:

Thanks for the advise...yeah definitely will get in touch with them...quite strange though how Department works...very dodgy

On 8/14/2020 at 7:02 PM, JayK said:

So happy for you. Only those who have been like you can understand. Indeed sometimes you just have to surrender to God. In my case I got a response every time I complained via the feedback in immi ac. Last response was that they were not gonna respond to my complains again😀. I had complained as a suggestion once, complaint once and compliment last. Three times in total. I also complained by email and was responded by generic. However, when the CO contacted, she quoted my complaint and said I had not provided evidence of what I was talking about so was told to attached requested information😀. After my last complaint, as a compliment and being told off, my Grant came a week after.

so  you upload the requested docs and then start making complaints...so why CO can't find the uploaded docs? this is very confusing how things are going and how they are working while applicants are suffering. 

On 8/14/2020 at 5:01 PM, Turlin said:

Please put me in the list applied 3rd march 2020 ..updated all the documents including the certificate of english from my college .Case officer Andrej specifically mentioned i have noted the certificate of English fron college but still requested for English test dont know why just wasting time and make us wait long.Anyways CO contacted 5th Aug 2020 gave pte and uploaded English Test score on 8th August and now waiting.

it is weird as on website it was mentioned that letter from college with medium of language/study is enough for proof of functional english, but still they are asking specifically for test... is out of box...

seems, they don't bother about applicant...

On 8/14/2020 at 9:12 PM, Mirza said:

yes it is. but there is no timeline for this. there are applicants in wait, also for around 2 months, for decision, after uploading docs. it's sad part.

Applied 2 Apr 2020

Co contact 13 aug

Applied through agent. I decided to created immi acc morning 13aug and found out that my agent didn't upload any docs that I provided them. I called and asked the agent why.

Later the night I open my immi account and saw the s56 request list. I was so disappointed that I missed the direct granted.

They didn't ask for English ability which agent didn't uploaded in the website however we applied 489 onshore and studied here in Australia. 

But they ask for current passport photo, it need to printed name at the back of photos. How can we do it?

Also I own a business as partnership with my husband. And short of 15 weeks of working evidence. How could I prove that I worked fulltime for my business? 

Thank for your advice 

20200816_172446.jpg

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, 887date1420202 said:

Applied 2 Apr 2020

Co contact 13 aug

Applied through agent. I decided to created immi acc morning 13aug and found out that my agent didn't upload any docs that I provided them. I called and asked the agent why.

Later the night I open my immi account and saw the s56 request list. I was so disappointed that I missed the direct granted.

They didn't ask for English ability which agent didn't uploaded in the website however we applied 489 onshore and studied here in Australia. 

But they ask for current passport photo, it need to printed name at the back of photos. How can we do it?

Also I own a business as partnership with my husband. And short of 15 weeks of working evidence. How could I prove that I worked fulltime for my business? 

Thank for your advice 

20200816_172446.jpg

they just ask for passport photo, I did not see anywhere they mentioned need to be signed on the back. did u upload passport photo previously?

Edited by MMM
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, 887date1420202 said:

Applied 2 Apr 2020

Co contact 13 aug

Thank for your advice 

20200816_172446.jpg

That is why this time I did not use agent.  I had a hard time when doing 489 visa.

For photos just go to office works take a photo it cost around 16 aud  and ask them to mail you the photo. you can use that to reprint.

just sign on 1 photo back and put it with other photo and scan it. 

So many have done this and it worked 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TAS887 said:

That is why this time I did not use agent.  I had a hard time when doing 489 visa.

For photos just go to office works take a photo it cost around 16 aud  and ask them to mail you the photo. you can use that to reprint.

just sign on 1 photo back and put it with other photo and scan it. 

So many have done this and it worked 

Thank you so much.