887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

46 minutes ago, 887date1420202 said:

I never upload any photos before.

Below the request was the detail of every items they need.

It mentioned printed name the back of photos

That is for paper based application. You just need to upload your passport photo online.

• Thanks 1

Help me please.I am eligible to apply 887.My husband is stuck in india.I can’t see any hope for the border opening.If i apply 887 visa for myself would my husband’s 489 still be active and can i add him later on my 887 visa application.Please advice me on this.I am thinking once i will get my PR then i can bring him here.I don’t think they will open the border for temporary visas anytime soon.I want to bring him here ASAP.Thanks

2 hours ago, Rupinder said:

Help me please.I am eligible to apply 887.My husband is stuck in india.I can’t see any hope for the border opening.If i apply 887 visa for myself would my husband’s 489 still be active and can i add him later on my 887 visa application.Please advice me on this.I am thinking once i will get my PR then i can bring him here.I don’t think they will open the border for temporary visas anytime soon.I want to bring him here ASAP.Thanks

I would suggest you to wait until he is back...

They are clearing backlog so there won't be much backlog when ur husband is back. 

I think they will open borders by end of this year but u can always apply for exception which are being processed slowly .....

On 9/10/2019 at 12:52 PM, Jo&Ron05jul18 said:

Hello everyone! 

Reaching out for your guidance and help! Apologies in advance if some of these questions have been before. If there is a response that exists on this thread, please guide me to that discussion

I am  getting ready to submit my application next week and was uploading all the documents now and have the following questions 

1. Is it best to upload all payslips individually (I have 24) or do I club into one file and submit? 

2. Same question for utility bills and tax assessment notice. Is it best to upload individually for each quarter or should I club them?

3. Does any document require JP certification?

Appreciate any help on this pls 

Regards

21 hours ago, Rupinder said:

Hi everyone.i am applying my 887 visa.Do we need to attach tax assessment notice? Please share what documents we need to provide. Thanks

You can even attach the income statements which you can get from mygov. I did that in addition to payslips and employment contract. These income statements are from ATO hence are always trusted by COs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sohail said:

I clubbed all similar or those from same source together like i worked for two employers in 1.5 year so made only two files of payslips one for each employer.

same with utility bills. I dont think you need JP certification for these

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sohail said:

1. Combine into a file, makes it easier to upload all at once and I guess the CO will see all in one PDF

2. Group utilities e.g Electricity for 2 years | Internet for 2 years | phone for 2 years...

3. Not sure as I used agent.

Answers are my opinion but I am sure you'll get more help shortly 🙂

3 hours ago, Sohail said:

Please club all documents into 1 document for each category be it payslips, notice of tax assessments, utility bills for electricity, utility bills for gas etc.

Please upload bank statement highlighting the salary credit.

No JP certification required if uploading original scanned documents. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 6.12.18 pm.png

Hi guys

I applied 887 on 2nd feb 2020

contacted by CO Lyndal 

asked AFP AND FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH for primary applicant

AFP FOR SECONDARY applicant 

I have received my AFP CHECK , which has incorrect details, couple of cases listed in A suburb in NSW , where I have never visited (I believe some one with same name and DOB loves there, CO incidence)

I have to submit these documents by 26th August. I have raised a dispute with AFP .

has anyone faced a situation like this?

if Yes , how much time does it take, to get the right AFP after this.

any advice , how I can rankle this situation please.

10 hours ago, amit2186 said:

Hi guys

I applied 887 on 2nd feb 2020

contacted by CO Lyndal 

asked AFP AND FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH for primary applicant

AFP FOR SECONDARY applicant 

I have received my AFP CHECK , which has incorrect details, couple of cases listed in A suburb in NSW , where I have never visited (I believe some one with same name and DOB loves there, CO incidence)

I have to submit these documents by 26th August. I have raised a dispute with AFP .

has anyone faced a situation like this?

if Yes , how much time does it take, to get the right AFP after this.

any advice , how I can rankle this situation please.

I think you need an immigration lawyer for advice? Also might be best to inform the CO about your situation so you can maybe buy yourself more time?