887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

11 hours ago, juilleteap said:

I made a table to compare two visas, and hopefully highlight the unfairness:

ivtijbz.png

11 hours ago, Roja said:

Letsl all from SA write our concerns pertaining to the delay. We have to do smth guys. Its high time

@Roja, I am from SA and made a note of this email address, will write an email this week. 🙂 

@juilleteap, we can use this information in our petition. 🙂  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, peace_at_heart said:

Good Morning Everyone,

I have emailed to following MPs addressing the visa processing delays.

• David Coleman - The Immigration Minister
  • Dr. John McVeigh - Local Member Parliament
  • Hon Shayne Neumann MP - The Shadow Immigration Minister

Do u have their email address. We can either write them individually or one letter n all of us signing on it. Whichever is impactful.

13 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Let us know as to what we need to sign, more than happy to do it,

Just a thought, they focus on citizenship applications, so that they get the votes next year election,

An Australian friend told me this and I was shocked

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

Yes bro they cleared 21000 citizenship applications in July and August this year

3 minutes ago, Roja said:

Do u have their email address. We can either write them individually or one letter n all of us signing on it. Whichever is impactful.

Hi Roja,

Yes, here they are.

Shaynne Neumann - The Shaddow Immigration Minister - Shayne.Neumann.MP@aph.gov.au

David Coleman - The Immigration Minister - Minister@homeaffairs.gov.au

Dr. John McVeigh - MP for Groom (I live in this region) - john.mcveigh.mp@aph.gov.au 

• Thanks 3

I have a question in regards to proving 2 years residency

I am on Family sponsored 489 visa and when I came to Australia the home where I am living was leased under the name of my sponsor (As I was in my home country then and had no rental history).

For initial few months the lease was under his name but then I got it transferred under my name.
All the utility bills like Phone/Internet/electricity/water and anything else even the bank details were under my name for that address.

While uploading the documents I have provided all those utility bills etc which covers 2 years and lease documents (Since when it was transferred under my name)

And even though the when the lease was not under my name, I was paying the rent from my own account which reflects in my bank statements which I have already provided.

My question is . Is this sufficient or any thing else needs to be provided.

11 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

I have a question in regards to proving 2 years residency

I am on Family sponsored 489 visa and when I came to Australia the home where I am living was leased under the name of my sponsor (As I was in my home country then and had no rental history).

For initial few months the lease was under his name but then I got it transferred under my name.
All the utility bills like Phone/Internet/electricity/water and anything else even the bank details were under my name for that address.

While uploading the documents I have provided all those utility bills etc which covers 2 years and lease documents (Since when it was transferred under my name)

And even though the when the lease was not under my name, I was paying the rent from my own account which reflects in my bank statements which I have already provided.

My question is . Is this sufficient or any thing else needs to be provided.

It's better if you take stat declaration from your sponsor for the time where lease was under his name stating that you lived there and rent is paid by you for that period 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

It's better if you take stat declaration from your sponsor for the time where lease was under his name stating that you lived there and rent is paid by you for that period 

Thanks for that info...Is there any particular stat declaration format for the same if you are aware of.

when my case office assigned he asked for AFP with the name as per passport for that he gave me 28 days. 

I submitted that in 9 days but after that, he never replied me back regarding completion of documentation or what not.

it's been more than 1.5 months but I am still waiting.

Does it mean that whatever query I had in my file was solved ? or Should I expect to have more query?

this is very confusing ?