sunnyside

2 hours ago, Jpm said:

P

2 hours ago, Jpm said:

Thanks to All,

Finally Visa Granted 

Applied 03/09/2019

Approved 15/06/2020

Updated Functional English,Overseas PCC(Visited 20days to Home country)and Recent Payslips, rental details 

CO: Vely( Brisbane)

Thanks

Congratulations, just wondering do we still need to provide the overseas PCC if we stay less than 12 months for last 10 years? 

• Like 2

Dear Admins and 489 Skilled Migration Groups, 

My name is Vivian, This is my first time to join to your group and really appreciate for your time to read and support. Would you please advise for my case please.

We got a 489 visa on Feb 2019 and stated at the sponsor regional at the same time. We now have enough 1 year full time working and will be stay here for full 2 years commitment. 

We plan to move to another regional area after we lodge on a 887 visa on March 2021. 

I have some questions please; 

- Can we legally move to another regional after we lodge on a 887 visa ? ( it means we finished 2 years commitment) Thanks.

- If I move, can this will disadvantaged effect on my 887 processing time and grant? Thanks.

- Do some one in this group have experience like my case please give me more help? Thanks.

All your kindness and invaluable advise are really appreciated and thank you so much for your reading. 

Wish you all have a nice time, 

Regards, 

Vivian

1 hour ago, Vivian said:

Dear Admins and 489 Skilled Migration Groups, 

My name is Vivian, This is my first time to join to your group and really appreciate for your time to read and support. Would you please advise for my case please.

We got a 489 visa on Feb 2019 and stated at the sponsor regional at the same time. We now have enough 1 year full time working and will be stay here for full 2 years commitment. 

We plan to move to another regional area after we lodge on a 887 visa on March 2021. 

I have some questions please; 

- Can we legally move to another regional after we lodge on a 887 visa ? ( it means we finished 2 years commitment) Thanks.

- If I move, can this will disadvantaged effect on my 887 processing time and grant? Thanks.

- Do some one in this group have experience like my case please give me more help? Thanks.

All your kindness and invaluable advise are really appreciated and thank you so much for your reading. 

Wish you all have a nice time, 

Regards, 

Vivian

Hello Vivian,

To answer your question, here's my take:

1) Yes, you can move to another regional area. That is not a problem for as long as you follow the postcode indicated in your 489 list (pre 16th November 2019)

2) I highly doubt there's any correlation with being at the disadvantage of the processing time and grant

3) Yes, my state sponsorship was from SA but just 3-4 months prior to my 2 years commitment ended, I moved to regional VIC as I was promoted and took on a new role for my promotion.

At the end of the day, it is great if you wish to move and know what the place has to offer before moving instead of moving because I needed to move.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wng said:

Hello Vivian,

To answer your question, here's my take:

1) Yes, you can move to another regional area. That is not a problem for as long as you follow the postcode indicated in your 489 list (pre 16th November 2019)

2) I highly doubt there's any correlation with being at the disadvantage of the processing time and grant

3) Yes, my state sponsorship was from SA but just 3-4 months prior to my 2 years commitment ended, I moved to regional VIC as I was promoted and took on a new role for my promotion.

At the end of the day, it is great if you wish to move and know what the place has to offer before moving instead of moving because I needed to move.

Hi Wng,

It is very kind of you. Thank you so much for your nice and clear advice. I do appreciate your kindness. 

I will take your final statement that “ At the end of the day, it is great if you wish to move and know what the place has to offer before moving instead of moving because I needed to move” . It is an invaluable suggestion. I will apply for a job before moving and move after that. 

It is really stressful for me because we hardly find jobs and have to do a lot of work to get enough 1 Years full time (only my husband has 2 different casual jobs to get enough 35 hours/ week and his heath is worsening due to working condition). That is the reason I would like to move to find another regional place which has more jobs. I heard it is said that will be safe to stay at sponsor regional until 887 grant. But I am nearly despaired to hear that. 

Again, many thanks for your nicely reply and hope you will have a good 887 news very soon.

You have a great time,

Regards,

Vivian.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:55 AM, Jessi said:

Finally Granted 

Applied:- 03/03/2019

Granted:- 12/06/2020

First contact by CO on 13/5/20 for primary applicant functional English proof & Afp for primary -secondary applicant (which was already submitted b4).
Submitted Uni Doc as functional English Proof on 1/6/20 & complained on 4/6/20
Initially Co was Marea & granted by Vely today.
I wish everyone good luck & speedy grants ahead

Hi Jessi,

Was it just letter showing medium of instruction English or your degree as proof of functional English?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Anthony said:

Hi @Nkc,

In our case, the newborn passport was the issue of the delay of our grant. Here’s our timeline:

applied: Feb 23, 2019

First contact:April 29, 2020 for newborn medical

Second contact: May 12, 2020 for newborn passport -submitted letter explaining not possible to get passport but didn’t hear anything back. 

June 10, 2020: submitted letter from local Consular office to explain passport will be delayed indefinitely and urged DHA to consider our application. Attached passport picture for declaration. 

Granted: June 11, 2020 at 8am

Hi Anthony,

How you manage baby's medical without passport?

I saw the multiple queries about Uber/Taxi Driving documents .

Hope the below information will help to get direct grant for uber/taxi driving as job evidence

a)      Uber Driving

1.       CPV (Commercial passenger vehicle) license

2.       CVL certification

3.       GST Registration

4.       ABN Registration

5.       Uber weekly payment also showing working hours online

6.       Uber monthly payment

7.       Uber Tax Summary

8.       Bank statement for showing the weekly uber payment   

9.       Notification for ATO for BAS  

10.    BAS payment evidence

11.   Tax payment records

b)     Taxi Driving

1.       CPV (Commercial passenger vehicle) license

2.       GST Registration

3.       ABN Registration

4.       Corresponding job letter Taxi Network operator

5.       Login Logout from Taxi Network

6.       Notification for ATO for BAS  

7.       BAS payment evidence

8.       Tax payment records

9.        Bank statement for showing some cash deposit to my account at highlighted

@MAH I’m driving Uber. In form 80, in employment section, what should I write the address for Uber? Should I write the head office address. I drive in Geelong. However, the Uber office is in Melbourne. I’m thinking to write , “Uber doesn’t have office in Geelong”. Is it okay?

3 minutes ago, Ram9025 said:

@MAH I’m driving Uber. In form 80, in employment section, what should I write the address for Uber? Should I write the head office address. I drive in Geelong. However, the Uber office is in Melbourne. I’m thinking to write , “Uber doesn’t have office in Geelong”. Is it okay?

I put it black

image.png.9dd7864d167347d9ed09e0cce0f47a86.png

17 hours ago, TTTF said:

I am very hopeful on this week, for both of us.. I had submitted the documents 19 May itself... Patiently waiting 🙂

Yes ombudsman will give a standard response...nothing much to read in that..

Hope you guys will get soon. I am just stuck with baby's medical on 2nd july. May be at at that time, June20 guys getting grant....:ha ha...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mirza said:

Hi,

Is it possible to have baby's medical without passport? CO has asked for medical and passport for 8 month old baby. Anyone faced similar situation?

I think you cant if it is immigration medical, not GP medical. I was strictly advised to bring passport as an identification doc. No alternate will be accepted, told by them, my medical on 2nd july. but you can talk with them and explain your situation whether anything will work

• Like 1