887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

19 minutes ago, Tejas said:

Hi guys, I have confusion as I became main applicant because of my payslips but my wife was main applicant in 489 visa, I did applied my self as a main applicant, my question: I did studied only secondary school in India, so how can I show up my functional English as a main applicant? Can I submit letter from my employer it shows I am good enough with English or ?? Please help me for this. 

Ielts or pte might be the best option for you to prove functional english unless  as per home affairs website if you completed a primary school and secondary school where all instruction was in English in or outside Australia

Edited by stuckatjob

48 minutes ago, Dipti said:

Hi all,

I'm a silent follower of this forum, wanted to share my happiness with all you people coz we got DIRECT GRANT today.

Applied 887 on 9 oct 2019 through an agent we were on 489 family sponsored. 

Family of 3, my daughter was born after 489 grant. Didn't ask medicals for my daughter.

We went to India for 6 weeks on 489 visa didn't update Indian Pcc. AFP is valid till September. 

Secondary applicant's functional English proof submitted at the time of visa launch ( medium certificate from Indian university).

Didn't provide any functional English proofs for primary applicant. We swapped primary applicants for 887.

Finally, thanks for all your support. This forum gave me strength to wait patiently. 

All the best for all those who are waiting.. just remember you are almost there...Bye

Great news @Dipti,

can you please tell about the newborn - u got passport already?

or they gave grant based of birth certificate ..?

thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mirza said:

Thanks for the reply. I have also emailed but it may not go in my favour. Lets see

@Mirza yeah nothing much we can do ...

newborn passport was asked to u in information request s56? Or other docs along??

when did u applied ? 
first contact date ..mate?

you will get passport or it will be delayed?

cheers

thanks hope for best mate

40 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

Great news @Dipti,

can you please tell about the newborn - u got passport already?

or they gave grant based of birth certificate ..?

thanks

My daughter is 2 years old, she got her passport soon after she was born. We have submitted her birth certificate and passport copy at the time of 887 launch.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dipti said:

Hi all,

I'm a silent follower of this forum, wanted to share my happiness with all you people coz we got DIRECT GRANT today.

Family of 3, my daughter was born after 489 grant. Didn't ask medicals for my daughter.

We went to India for 6 weeks on 489 visa didn't update Indian Pcc. AFP is valid till September. 

Secondary applicant's functional English proof submitted at the time of visa launch ( medium certificate from Indian university).

Didn't provide any functional English proofs for primary applicant. We swapped primary applicants for 887.

Finally, thanks for all your support. This forum gave me strength to wait patiently. 

All the best for all those who are waiting.. just remember you are almost there...Bye

Congrats mate...Did you submit any medical documents for your daughter instead of doing medicals?

1 hour ago, nmit07 said:

@Mirza yeah nothing much we can do ...

newborn passport was asked to u in information request s56? Or other docs along??

when did u applied ? 
first contact date ..mate?

you will get passport or it will be delayed?

cheers

thanks hope for best mate

Yes asked in s56 with other docs such as Functional English for Pri and Sec applicants.

Applied 21 May19, first contact 27 May20. I just applied passport and Covid is delaying it.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dipti said:

Hi all,

Big Congrats

May i please know did you applied 887 after completing 2 year 6 week or  2 year only? As you were away for 6 week? I was also away for 6 week while on 489 so Please let me know as i am very confused what to do..

Thanx

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, nmit07 said:

@Farha its sad , but hope for best....

can you please tell me did u get the passport of newborn or Stat declaration & uploaded?

thanks

I applied for the passport and uploaded a stat dec and also got a letter from the consular office saying the passport will be delayed due to covid-19. They also asked for overseas PCC which I got within a week and uploaded. I hope we hear back soon 🤞🏼

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Farha said:

I applied for the passport and uploaded a stat dec and also got a letter from the consular office saying the passport will be delayed due to covid-19. They also asked for overseas PCC which I got within a week and uploaded. I hope we hear back soon 🤞🏼

@Farha thanks for the info

how did you got letter from consular ?

i have attached the email comms along with stat decl 6-8weeks average take to process passport...

thankks in advance

GRANT GRANT GRANT

i cried for joy as i saw my immi grant in my email.. i must confess its a big relief.. 

My timeline

Applied 8.04.2019

Family of 4. Had a baby while on 489 and have applied for 887.. medicals done by paper after sending birth certificate and passport to skilled.support, baby 489visa and bridging visa for 887visa granted 2nd day after submission.

Document requested 25.05.2020 (polio vaccine... i guess it was requested cos i went oversea for 28days in 2018. Cant say for sure)

Complained and uploaded new polio certificate same say of requested 25.05.2020

Raised another complain online via immi account7.06.2020

Sent complain email to all known email.. gsm.allocated, nse and skilled support 11.06.2020. 

Grant recieved 16.06.2020 at 2.07pm.

I wish and pray for everyone waiting that your joyous day will come sooner than later.. to everyone who have contribute, i must say you guys are legends. 

We will all meet at the citizenship forumn.. i will still be here to answer questions.

Peace

N/b the anxiety and depression. The fear of the unknown that i experience while waiting will take weeks didnt automatically disappear when i saw the grant. 

Thanks to everyone for the support.. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, oalabi said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

i cried for joy as i saw my immi grant in my email.. i must confess its a big relief.. 

My timeline

Applied 8.04.2019

Family of 4. Had a baby while on 489 and have applied for 887.. medicals done by paper after sending birth certificate and passport to skilled.support, baby 489visa and bridging visa for 887visa granted 2nd day after submission.

Document requested 25.05.2020 (polio vaccine... i guess it was requested cos i went oversea for 28days in 2018. Cant say for sure)

Sent complain email to all known email.. gsm.allocated, nse and skilled support 11.06.2020. 

I wish and pray for everyone waiting that your joyous day will come sooner than later.. to everyone who have contribute, i must say you guys are legends. 

We will all meet at the citizenship forumn.. i will still be here to answer questions.

Peace

N/b the anxiety and depression. The fear of the unknown that i experience while waiting will take weeks didnt automatically disappear when i saw the grant. 

congratulations ...

1 minute ago, oalabi said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

My timeline

Applied 8.04.2019

Peace

Congratulation for your grant . Kindly share link of citizenship forum

48 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

@Farha thanks for the info

how did you got letter from consular ?

i have attached the email comms along with stat decl 6-8weeks average take to process passport...

thankks in advance

I emailed the consular office and asked them for a letter to submit to immigration.

46 minutes ago, oalabi said:

GRANT GRANT GRANT

My timeline

Applied 8.04.2019

Peace

Congrats mate

• Like 1

I don't believe but I JUST GOT MY GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy.

Details

Applied 15.03.2019.

Functional English request 18.05.2020

IELTS passed 28.05.2020.

IELTS uploaded 01.06.2020.

Multiple complains...

Grant 17.06.2020.

CO Lisa

Processing office Adelaide

Thanks a lot guys I love you all.

I hope I will see you next year in the citizenship queue.

Edited by Megrand1
  • Like 21

4 minutes ago, Megrand1 said:

I don't believe but I JUST GOT MY GRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy.

Details

Applied 15.03.2019.

Functional English request 18.05.2020

IELTS passed 28.05.2020.

IELTS uploaded 01.06.2020.

Multiple complains...

Grant 17.06.2020.

Thanks a lot guys I love you all.

I hope I will see you next year in the citizenship queue.

Many many congratulations

• Like 1