Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sunnyside

887 Visa - What's the update?

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Hope2020 said:

Hi Mate, Did you do medical for your kids?

No 

we did at 489 time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, nmit07 said:

@Nakul Gautam they want proof that degree completed (medium was english) letter from university ...

Provided before 

I uploaded  the docs again today 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nakul Gautam said:

Provided before 

I uploaded  the docs again today 

 

all the best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jaknap3 said:

Congrats 

this week looks good, they are clearing backlog and picking up new files as well

yes it is moving

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nakul Gautam said:

Guys 

Additional docs requested 

Applied - 7th Nov 


CO Vineeth asked for Primary applicant function English . 


I have provided Letter from uni , uploaded in other documents Section 2 weeks back. 
 

Can you suggest

Where do we upload Requested additional docs ?

I may upload same document again 

Only the letter from the uni is not sufficient. You should upload certificate, transcripts, and course completion letter too along with the Language letter  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DVR said:

Only the letter from the uni is not sufficient. You should upload certificate, transcripts, and course completion letter too along with the Language letter  

dat's make sense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alhamdulillah

887 G R A N T

**applied 1/4/19 family of 4**

**Added new born September'19 and C/o Vely asked medical for 2nd child (3 months) by gp 

**Regina contacted  on 25may2020**      1-Secondary applicant

Functional English (I provided same school letter as of 489visa ), educational transcript (which I forgot to submit before),form 80 and PCC  (as she travelled overseas otherwise I provided at 887 lodgement),

2-Medical for 3 years kid ( first time as he born after 489visa), 

3-PCC for primary applicant ( asked again even i didn't travel after 887applied)

Granted 8:50am on 23/6/2020 by C/C Vineetha (thanks)

This forum is really helpful and thanks everyone here and hopefully everyone would get grant soon.

Thanks again

 

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is very sad state of affairs for any one to go through... due to this time consuming process.

Looks like someone from 489 to 887 situation.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/temporary-visa-holders-left-stranded-by-border-closures-melbourne-family-hit-with-cruel-email-bungle/66bb640d-9f33-4947-93eb-ad57feab625c

Thought it will be useful to this forum, if anyone else is stuck in similar situation. This has been raised in the parliament...hopefully some action to follow.  

Hopefully this ends well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TTTF said:

This is very sad state of affairs for any one to go through... due to this time consuming process.

Looks like someone from 489 to 887 situation.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/temporary-visa-holders-left-stranded-by-border-closures-melbourne-family-hit-with-cruel-email-bungle/66bb640d-9f33-4947-93eb-ad57feab625c

Thought it will be useful to this forum, if anyone else is stuck in similar situation. This has been raised in the parliament...hopefully some action to follow.  

Hopefully this ends well.  

I remember this guy is in this forum and have a pre-grant...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sha_adelaide said:

7 grants today not even the day is over ...

image.png.f1b03b75b13b9e247371e1d1fdec1421.png

Ashish got contact 

Screenshot_2020-06-23-14-06-36-438_org.telegram.messenger.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, m RJ said:

dat's make sense 

I had transcripts of my degree + degree certificate along with uni letter 

however, uploaded the same docs again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, Co contacted me  today and requested for medical for my son, i called bupa but the earliest appointment is in 2 months time. Please how do i go about it before my 28 days expires?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oma said:

Hi guys, Co contacted me  today and requested for medical for my son, i called bupa but the earliest appointment is in 2 months time. Please how do i go about it before my 28 days expires?

how old is your son? did he have medical for 489 visa?

I think you shold call them every day and see if there is someone cancel their examination

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Oma said:

Hi guys, Co contacted me  today and requested for medical for my son, i called bupa but the earliest appointment is in 2 months time. Please how do i go about it before my 28 days expires?

hi keep checking the webiste every 30 min someone may cancel and also try call them and explain ur situation they may help you.

When did you apply for 887 ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hope2020 said:

Congrats Mate. 
In which section did you upload functional English documents of primary applicant in immiaccount?

Did you do medical for your dependents?

no medical required 

uploaded just under other category

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Oma said:

Hi guys, Co contacted me  today and requested for medical for my son, i called bupa but the earliest appointment is in 2 months time. Please how do i go about it before my 28 days expires?

when you applied 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys,

I have never been overseas after arriving here on 489 visa. Do I need to submit a valid overseas police clearance certificate again or can i just submit the same one that I submitted for 489 (expired as it had a six month validity only) or is there no need for me to submit any?

Thanks 

Regards

Ali  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone please modify the trucker.

I have not got grant yet, but hope soon😁

Screenshot_2020-06-23-15-15-25-591_com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.sheets.jpg

Edited by MMM
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MMM said:

Someone please modified the trucker.

I have not got grant yet, but hope soon😁

Screenshot_2020-06-23-15-15-25-591_com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.sheets.jpg

It's laggy when you open on your phone. However, when you view on your browser. it is the person below you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wng said:

It's laggy when you open on your phone. However, when you view on your browser. it is the person below you.

i see, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AliHaroon said:

Hi Guys,

I have never been overseas after arriving here on 489 visa. Do I need to submit a valid overseas police clearance certificate again or can i just submit the same one that I submitted for 489 (expired as it had a six month validity only) or is there no need for me to submit any?

Thanks 

Regards

Ali  

Please refer this link. It explains in what all cases PCC is required.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/skilled-migration-program/skilled-visa-newsletters/november-2019

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use