887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, Nakul Gautam said:

Guys 

Additional docs requested 

Applied - 7th Nov 

CO Vineeth asked for Primary applicant function English . 

I have provided Letter from uni , uploaded in other documents Section 2 weeks back. 

Can you suggest

Where do we upload Requested additional docs ?

I may upload same document again 

Only the letter from the uni is not sufficient. You should upload certificate, transcripts, and course completion letter too along with the Language letter  

Alhamdulillah

887 G R A N T

**applied 1/4/19 family of 4**

**Added new born September'19 and C/o Vely asked medical for 2nd child (3 months) by gp 

**Regina contacted  on 25may2020**      1-Secondary applicant

Functional English (I provided same school letter as of 489visa ), educational transcript (which I forgot to submit before),form 80 and PCC  (as she travelled overseas otherwise I provided at 887 lodgement),

2-Medical for 3 years kid ( first time as he born after 489visa), 

3-PCC for primary applicant ( asked again even i didn't travel after 887applied)

Granted 8:50am on 23/6/2020 by C/C Vineetha (thanks)

This forum is really helpful and thanks everyone here and hopefully everyone would get grant soon.

Thanks again

• Like 6

This is very sad state of affairs for any one to go through... due to this time consuming process.

Looks like someone from 489 to 887 situation.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/temporary-visa-holders-left-stranded-by-border-closures-melbourne-family-hit-with-cruel-email-bungle/66bb640d-9f33-4947-93eb-ad57feab625c

Thought it will be useful to this forum, if anyone else is stuck in similar situation. This has been raised in the parliament...hopefully some action to follow.  

Hopefully this ends well.  

3 minutes ago, TTTF said:

This is very sad state of affairs for any one to go through... due to this time consuming process.

Looks like someone from 489 to 887 situation.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/temporary-visa-holders-left-stranded-by-border-closures-melbourne-family-hit-with-cruel-email-bungle/66bb640d-9f33-4947-93eb-ad57feab625c

Thought it will be useful to this forum, if anyone else is stuck in similar situation. This has been raised in the parliament...hopefully some action to follow.  

Hopefully this ends well.  

I remember this guy is in this forum and have a pre-grant...

1 minute ago, Oma said:

Hi guys, Co contacted me  today and requested for medical for my son, i called bupa but the earliest appointment is in 2 months time. Please how do i go about it before my 28 days expires?

how old is your son? did he have medical for 489 visa?

I think you shold call them every day and see if there is someone cancel their examination

3 minutes ago, Oma said:

Hi guys, Co contacted me  today and requested for medical for my son, i called bupa but the earliest appointment is in 2 months time. Please how do i go about it before my 28 days expires?

hi keep checking the webiste every 30 min someone may cancel and also try call them and explain ur situation they may help you.

When did you apply for 887 ?

1 hour ago, Hope2020 said:

Congrats Mate. 
In which section did you upload functional English documents of primary applicant in immiaccount?

Did you do medical for your dependents?

no medical required 

uploaded just under other category

Hi Guys,

I have never been overseas after arriving here on 489 visa. Do I need to submit a valid overseas police clearance certificate again or can i just submit the same one that I submitted for 489 (expired as it had a six month validity only) or is there no need for me to submit any?

Thanks 

Regards

Ali  

15 minutes ago, AliHaroon said:

Hi Guys,

I have never been overseas after arriving here on 489 visa. Do I need to submit a valid overseas police clearance certificate again or can i just submit the same one that I submitted for 489 (expired as it had a six month validity only) or is there no need for me to submit any?

Thanks 

Regards

Ali  

Please refer this link. It explains in what all cases PCC is required.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/skilled-migration-program/skilled-visa-newsletters/november-2019

• Like 1