887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Everyone,

I am on 489 visa, completed my requirements for 887.

My wife(also 489 subsequent visa holder) got pregnant last year, we got a baby in India during sept. they are still in India.

We are just applying the passport for the baby.

can i include the baby in the 887 visa? or should i have to get 489 for the baby first and then apply for 887 for the entire family?

or can i get my 887 first and then apply for my wife and baby?

Thanks

Raja

You should include your wife and the baby in 887 visa

Hi everyone!

We have applied for 887 visa (16.03.17)

and immiaccount requested a health assessment for my parents!��

Though they are not going to Australia with me and they are not included as dependent in my application!

please advise, does anyone had this issue before?

Will the case officer remove this request when he refers to my case?

Thank you for your advice

Ho Jany! If you have declared your parents as non migrating dependent, then they ask u for their health assessment. You can submit form 1023 stating you included your parents as dependent due to error.

I had also done similar mistake, but CO informed me to submit form 1023 otherwise i too had to obtain my parents health assessments

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hello,

I am applying for 887 visa by the end of April. Regarding the submission of Form 80 and Form 1221, do myself and partner need to submit form 80 or form 1221 or both. Please help me to clarify this. thanks

It's better if you do submit those forms for you and for your partner.

If you don't they might ask for it and it will delay your case.

Guys would I call immigration now to inquire.

Am less than 6 months though

You may call them mate but they don't give any answer. I tried couple of days ago and they gave me typical answer that current processing time is 7 to 10 months. By analysing recent grants and applications I guess we won't hear anything before mid May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may call them mate but they don't give any answer. I tried couple of days ago and they gave me typical answer that current processing time is 7 to 10 months. By analysing recent grants and applications I guess we won't hear anything before mid May.

I thought so.. that is why i asked first .. thanks.. am also having troubles certifying my payslips every JP says no that is alot they do like 4 or 5 of them and kick me out i just feel like everything is getting complicated

I thought so.. that is why i asked first .. thanks.. am also having troubles certifying my payslips every JP says no that is alot they do like 4 or 5 of them and kick me out i just feel like everything is getting complicated

Well I think as information on immi website doctors can also attest the payslips. Please check that option

You too mate. I know it is frustrating to wait but we'll get there soon.

It is ..if our settlement plan was not depending on that visa it would have been easier..but because we should move interstate..everything is pending..the rent..the jobs..everyrhing.. hopefully it is finalized

Ho Jany! If you have declared your parents as non migrating dependent, then they ask u for their health assessment. You can submit form 1023 stating you included your parents as dependent due to error.

I had also done similar mistake, but CO informed me to submit form 1023 otherwise i too had to obtain my parents health assessments

Hi Gautamprakash32.

I did the same mistake. I included my parents, brother and sister as non-migrating family members. Should I submit the form 1023 before CO assign ? Or I should wait till CO asks for it ??

Do I need to submit separate forms for my father, mother, brother and sister ??

Thanks.

Hi Gautamprakash32.

I did the same mistake. I included my parents, brother and sister as non-migrating family members. Should I submit the form 1023 before CO assign ? Or I should wait till CO asks for it ??

Do I need to submit separate forms for my father, mother, brother and sister ??

Thanks.

Hi Ivan887,

You can submit the form now. Thank you

hello all...

I am new to the forum.

I am about to apply for 887 visa in a day or two. I have one question.

What all documents need to be certified?

I have certified my passport, birth certification and marriage certificates (basically all legal ones).

Do we need to certify payslips, rent agreement, pay g summary, utility bills etc?

hello all...

I am new to the forum.

I am about to apply for 887 visa in a day or two. I have one question.

What all documents need to be certified?

I have certified my passport, birth certification and marriage certificates (basically all legal ones).

Do we need to certify payslips, rent agreement, pay g summary, utility bills etc?

You need to certify all the copies of original documents. If you are apolying online through immiaccount, you can just colour scan your original documents or take clear colour pictures and submit.

Hi to all

Thank you for the information I've gathered in this forum.

I was granted today 17-04-17 (Guess that was a lucky number!) and it was a direct grant.

No further requirements were asked. I arrived here in Australia January 2015.

I applied 887 visa last February 6. (roughly just over 2 months)

Just keep positive and your golden e-mail will come.

hii all

I am going to apply 887 in next few days. I lived in shared accommodation so all utility bills and lease agreement is not on my name. I will get the statutory declaration from the owner.

can anyone tell me plz do I need to certify that stat. decl.? thanks

Hi to all

Thank you for the information I've gathered in this forum.

I was granted today 17-04-17 (Guess that was a lucky number!) and it was a direct grant.

No further requirements were asked. I arrived here in Australia January 2015.

I applied 887 visa last February 6. (roughly just over 2 months)

Just keep positive and your golden e-mail will come.

Congrats