887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Nelakash your grant should be on its way !! Today was a good day after a while with two direct grants.. January applicants our turn coming soon.. olease mark your online presence and keep us posted of your file's progress..
Also now that th3y are nearly finishing 2017 queue I hope our second and third timers will also get their grants without further waiting

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, su89 said:

Nelakash your grant should be on its way !! Today was a good day after a while with two direct grants.. January applicants our turn coming soon.. olease mark your online presence and keep us posted of your file's progress..
Also now that th3y are nearly finishing 2017 queue I hope our second and third timers will also get their grants without further waiting

HI su89,

Thanks for the comment.

Yes, you are right after long times we heard 2 direct grants. For myself, I am very much worried and tensed. Now I can imagine, how painful for those who are waiting for 2nd and 3rd times for the grant. I wish I could know what kind of medicine Russki taking? She is waiting for a long long time. 

As soon as I heard anything from CO I will share.

• Haha 1

HI su89,
Thanks for the comment.
Yes, you are right after long times we heard 2 direct grants. For myself, I am very much worried and tensed. Now I can imagine, how painful for those who are waiting for 2nd and 3rd times for the grant. I wish I could know what kind of medicine Russki taking? She is waiting for a long long time. 
As soon as I heard anything from CO I will share.

The more we think ,the more tense we get.. the part that was in your control was submiting all relevant documents -which I belive you have done.. now the rest is out of control at the momeng.. more we think of it more painful it becomes.. Hang on there but dont let the waiting burn you..
Good luck pal

Try to distract yourself a little bit..

No waiting is forever..

Have a good nights sleep..

Tomorrow new day.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AMDG said:

Hi @Honey no they haven't asked for it. Probably because she already did one when we all applied for visa 489.?

Thank you for your response. But currently is showing no examination required. Is there any way to generate hapid n provide medical before they ask?

i was already on 489 visa when I applied for my child n they didn’t ask for medical during that time. 

10 hours ago, Russki said:

Congrats DarDec!!! ? ? ? Yay!!!!! I am celebrating with you!!!! What a huge relief! I can almost feel that weight off your shoulders mate! ??

Heaps of thanks @Russki. I will be hanging around in the forum until you guys get the golden mail. I think it is not far away anyway. I know well how you feel this kelling waiting as 2nd &3rd timers .

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AMDG said:

Hello everyone, with praise and thanksgiving to the Almighty:

We have just received our 887 VISA GRANTS today! Thank you everyone in this forum for the boost and for all the help and assistance! Very much appreciated.

Applied: 18 December 2017
Direct Grant: 10 July 2018
CO: Nancy

In our application we provided the following documents:

MYSELF:
(RESIDENCY) Tenancy reference (first address for 10 months), Tenancy agreement (second/current address), Rent payment receipts, Phone bills, Electricity bills, Vehicle registration

(EMPLOYMENT) Cover letter summarising the number of hours worked per employer, Payslips, Employment references, Letter of appointment and job description from my current employer, Group certificates,  Tax files from 2015-2017, Bank statements showing salary deposits, Superannuation transaction details

(OTHERS) Passport biopage, Birth certificate, AFP Police check, Overseas police check, Form 80, Identification cards (ie. Driver licence, Overseas Professional licence), Passport-size photo

WIFE:
Passport biopage , Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Certificates of English as medium of instruction and Transcripts, AFP Police check, Overseas police check, Form 80, Identification cards (ie. Overseas Voter’s ID), Passport-size photo

CHILD:
Passport biopage, Birth certificate, Passport-size photo

Congratulations ?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DarDec said:

Dear All,

It is a direct grant (CO: Adam) which I never expect with my heavily poisoned AFP.  Special thanks must go to @Russki who helped while I am de-railing my path with makeup documentation. Thank you all for valuable inputs. I will list out my document list tonight as busy like hell at office today. 

Cheers. 

Congratulations ?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AMDG said:

We have just received our 887 VISA GRANTS today! Thank you everyone in this forum for the boost and for all the help and assistance! Very much appreciated.

MYSELF:
(RESIDENCY) Tenancy reference (first address for 10 months), Tenancy agreement (second/current address), Rent payment receipts, Phone bills, Electricity bills, Vehicle registration

(EMPLOYMENT) Cover letter summarising the number of hours worked per employer, Payslips, Employment references, Letter of appointment and job description from my current employer, Group certificates,  Tax files from 2015-2017, Bank statements showing salary deposits, Superannuation transaction details

(OTHERS) Passport biopage, Birth certificate, AFP Police check, Overseas police check, Form 80, Identification cards (ie. Driver licence, Overseas Professional licence), Passport-size photo

WIFE:
Passport biopage , Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Certificates of English as medium of instruction and Transcripts, AFP Police check, Overseas police check, Form 80, Identification cards (ie. Overseas Voter’s ID), Passport-size photo

CHILD:

Congrtulations Buddy...

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DarDec said:

Dear All,

It is a direct grant (CO: Adam) which I never expect with my heavily poisoned AFP.  Special thanks must go to @Russki who helped while I am de-railing my path with makeup documentation. Thank you all for valuable inputs. I will list out my document list tonight as busy like hell at office today. 

Cheers. 

887 Visa-Uploaded Documents Summary-Forum.pdf

Please see attached above document list I uploaded. Apart from that I submitted self declaration Stat Dec: to dilute my criminal records on AFP. ? @Russki

Wishing you all speedy grants . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Please see attached above document list I uploaded. Apart from that I submitted self declaration Stat Dec: to dilute my criminal records on AFP. ? @Russki

Do you still on the same job now with the job you have done for 1 year requirement ? 

38 minutes ago, DarDec said:

I saw your footnote that you are in Katherine NT ? I had been there one year ago when I was travelling for working in Kimberly WA. Maybe next month I have another adventure again as I already secured 6 months job contract in Tennant Creek. 

9 hours ago, DarDec said:

Great summary!!! ? ? It will be very helpful for our new members who are just preparing to apply! ? Thanks mate! ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AMDG said:

MYSELF:

WIFE:

CHILD:

Congrats! Enjoy ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Russki said:

Great summary!!! ? ? It will be very helpful for our new members who are just preparing to apply! ? Thanks mate! ?

Hi Russki,

We called immi today. They are still saying we cant do anything just wait. I told them that i completed 10months ans now out of global processing time. Still saying, no you need to just wait. What should i do now. Am depressed and worried. Its too much. God please help me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

12 hours ago, 11Dec2015 said:

I saw your footnote that you are in Katherine NT ? I had been there one year ago when I was travelling for working in Kimberly WA. Maybe next month I have another adventure again as I already secured 6 months job contract in Tennant Creek. 

I moved from Katherine mate.I am not longer there

9 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hi Russki,

We called immi today. They are still saying we cant do anything just wait. I told them that i completed 10months ans now out of global processing time. Still saying, no you need to just wait. What should i do now. Am depressed and worried. Its too much. God please help me.

The immi account is reflecting 9-12 Months. Probably that is the accurate one to look at. But still that shouldn't be taking that long given that some of the members of this forum got their grants after 6 months.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hi Russki,

Hi SK10, my fellow 3rd timer! Thanks for the update. ? I am glad you called them, because it may somehow still help the case. ? The operator didn't promise you anything and told you to just wait, but hopefully your call got recorded and will still push some buttons! Now just keep your fingers crossed, once I pass 10 months mark, I will call them and hassle them, too. ? ? ? 

Be strong, we are definitely close to the finishing line! ???️‍♂️?‍♂️?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hi Russki,

HI SK10,

I have made the call today at immi as well. They saying the same thing to me. Just wait and a wait. Also, at the end of the call, they asked me to participate in the survey. What the hell!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3