887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

16 minutes ago, Viky said:

Hi i have applied for 887 on 17 November 2017. I got some queries 2 months ago and i have submitted all the documents. A month ago my baby got a medical examination request but as he is less than 6 month they said i only need to submit GP reports and a signed concent form for emedical which i did complete and submitted. Now I’m waiting for further update from immigration. Do anyone know how much time it will take to get the results? I called the immigration and they said i have to wait as the processing time is 9 to 12 month for 887.

What is your timeline mate?

1 minute ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

hi Viky ,

what we meant to ask by time line is 

when you first applied

when was the first contact by co and what was requested etc and so no to date all the communication in short.

regards

1st one on 5th May asking for rental agreement that I submitted on 7th May and 2nd one on 15 June saying that:

As your child is less than six months old, an “on the papers” health assessment can be completed by  a migration medical service provider clinic - that is, you do not need to physically take them to a clinic in Australia for a medical examination.

What additional information is required?

Before I can request an “on the papers” health assessment to be undertaken, I require you to provide me with the following additional documentation:

•             A report or letter from your child’s treating general practitioner, paediatrician or obstetrician. It should state that they have examined the child and provide details of the child’s health.

•             A signed version of the attached eMedical consent form. This is because the migration medical service provider will record them on the papers assessment in the Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s eMedical system.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Viky said:

1st one on 5th May asking for rental agreement that I submitted on 7th May and 2nd one on 15 June saying that:

As your child is less than six months old, an “on the papers” health assessment can be completed by  a migration medical service provider clinic - that is, you do not need to physically take them to a clinic in Australia for a medical examination.

Thanks for this viky, I have updated the tracker for you:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

? ? 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2018 at 7:13 PM, Everest said:

Thank you !!!

Its nice to be in this group with a bunch of soul with the same feelings  to share, I use to check the immi account and my emails every day before i found this link, these days i know where i stand (approximately). At least i can sleep now  without thinking about it ?,  no more stress, because i have been stressing for the past 9 years in Australia ?

Yep.. I found this forum is so helpful. I am still stress because I haven't apply yet but you are right, getting PR is not an easy thing. I stress in the lass 10 years and i think would be the same in the next 2 years.. ???

21 hours ago, Russki said:

Hey nelakash, when I feel down like you now,  I think of SK10 and ricky, who have now been waiting for 10.5 months... And I try not to complain about a long wait! Hahaha! ? ? ? 

Seriously, we will all get there eventually! ??

HI Russki 

You are right, but in my case, I haven't received any info yet from CO. Without knowing what CO-currently looking on my file make me scarier...

Today again I called the call center and spoken to the customer lady with the loud voice but she keeps telling under global processing time. Feeling like someone chain my body with heavy weight and throw me in the deep sea. If I didn't get my PR by next month I have to pay extra around $15K for surcharge duty. 

2 minutes ago, nelakash said:

HI Russki 

You are right, but in my case, I haven't received any info yet from CO. Without knowing what CO-currently looking on my file make me scarier...

Today again I called the call center and spoken to the customer lady with the loud voice but she keeps telling under global processing time. Feeling like someone chain my body with heavy weight and throw me in the deep sea. If I didn't get my PR by next month I have to pay extra around $15K for surcharge duty. 

? ? Yes, I feel for you mate... Not knowing what they are up to is even worse than requests for stupid information, like in my case. I'll pray you get your grant by next month.

I actually also called immigration today too, just to see if there is any progress, and I was told: just wait. Point blank. I think, they do not really care about our personal problems due to their slow processing, they are buried in applications up to their eyeballs... ? ?  And every application has a story to tell....

Just wishing you strength, don't worry, nobody will be left behind! ? 

5 minutes ago, Tushar Rana said:

Hi Guys,

Quick question, Do We have to submit the Form 1221 OR not necessary and submit it if they ask for it>

Thank you everyone.

Hi Tushar Rana,

Are you referring to Form 1229 Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years? If yes, yes it is necessary as I have called IMMI about it and said to fill it up. My advice is for you to submit all documents as soon as possible to get the direct grant. The only Form I didn't filled up are Forms 956 & 956A as I do not have any migration agent with my application.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tushar Rana said:

Hi Guys,

Quick question, Do We have to submit the Form 1221 OR not necessary and submit it if they ask for it>

Thank you everyone.

You do not have to, but I think most of us still did. ? It's a small form, why not just quickly fill it in, too? ? It's kinda a short version of Form 80.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Russki said:

? ? Yes, I feel for you mate... Not knowing what they are up to is even worse than requests for stupid information, like in my case. I'll pray you get your grant by next month.

I actually also called immigration today too, just to see if there is any progress, and I was told: just wait. Point blank. I think, they do not really care about our personal problems due to their slow processing, they are buried in applications up to their eyeballs... ? ?  And every application has a story to tell....

Just wishing you strength, don't worry, nobody will be left behind! ? 

Thank you so much, Russki