887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello guys,

I have Been a silent member of the forum..

Got golden email yesterday after a long long wait............

475 to 887.......Applied November 2013

Team 13 asked documents........... February 2014

New FPC submitted.............Jan 2015

Grant...........30th April 2015

Thanks a lot to you guys, this forum was a real help.

Best of luck to everybody especially friends from 2013 application era. :-)

Hello Guys,

I have applied on 21 Feb, I have got CO allocated and requested for form 80, 1221 and birth certificate.

I have enclosed my passport as birth certificate. But they have asked for a letter stating that , "If your country of birth does not issue birth certificates, please provide written notification stating this".

Can i just write stating that during that time, there were no birth certificates?. I have 10th class certificate as DOB, but it doesnt have photo on that?. Is still fine, to include my 10th class certificate as DOB.

Hello guys,

Thanks nym887 for the update, highly appreciated.

Can I please ask you which nationality you're from and when was your file referred to ESC?

Thanks

Can I please ask you which nationality you're from and when was your file referred to ESC?

Thanks

Nationality: Pakistan

It was referred to ESC but i dont know when...

Hello Guys,

I have applied on 21 Feb, I have got CO allocated and requested for form 80, 1221 and birth certificate.

I have enclosed my passport as birth certificate. But they have asked for a letter stating that , "If your country of birth does not issue birth certificates, please provide written notification stating this".

Can i just write stating that during that time, there were no birth certificates?. I have 10th class certificate as DOB, but it doesnt have photo on that?. Is still fine, to include my 10th class certificate as DOB.

Yes u can submit 10th school certificate as birth proof i also did the same all the best

Congrats to all those who got their grants but many special congrats to 2013 applicant NYM as i can truly understand how this long long waiting period effects , wishing you all the happiness ,i applied in april 2013 and still waiting ,but i am happy to see others specially 2013 applicants to have freedom.

Thanks

Thanks Sugar body

Pakistan

I was first asked for documents by Team 13 in January 2014 and then some confirmations in February 2014. Just take it out of your mind, relax, its a process which will take its time.

Congrats to all those who got their grants but many special congrats to 2013 applicant NYM as i can truly understand how this long long waiting period effects , wishing you all the happiness ,i applied in april 2013 and still waiting ,but i am happy to see others specially 2013 applicants to have freedom.

Thanks Eid2014, Sugarbody, may, paki and many others waiting. Your posts kept the hopes alive. It is long, very frustrating and sometimes seem endless process but there is a ray of hope. I wish you and all others on this forum, the best of luck and hope that everybody will have PR very soon. Please stay relaxed, it is the wait wait and wait game.

Congrats NYM, its good to hear that November 2013 is granted, congrats, time for rejoice for you. did you had family or alone.

I'm December 13, hope its not too far

Hello guys,

hi guys

the gsm team 10 asked me to provide some documents

should i just upload them in immiacount , that is enough!

or i should send an email to gsm team and attach the necessary documents !

can you please help me what should i do to send this documents!

thanks lot

hi guys

the gsm team 10 asked me to provide some documents

should i just upload them in immiacount , that is enough!

or i should send an email to gsm team and attach the necessary documents !

can you please help me what should i do to send this documents!

thanks lot

Upload them into your immi account. It wouldn't hurt sending them as an email attachment as well. By doing so you can also make an inquiry to the CO about your case latest status.