887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi guys, does anyone have any idea or check with immigration before how long we can go to overseas for?

because I applied on 6th of March 487-887 and contacted by CO on Friday,she said you went to overseas for 72 days, so ask me to withdrawal the application and reapply again in 2 months time.

How did you go with this?

Dear 2013 applicants with the grace of almighty I received my pr yesterday.

Application lodged 18 th October 2013

team 13 asked documents 12 january

team 13 asked more clarification on 10th February

case ses officer allocated 28th may

afp asked by officer for my wife

visa granted 12 May 2015

i wish and pray for all 2013 and 2014 applicants to be granted soon..just hang in there..u r not too far as well..

but it please keep following up with case officer as esc report comes from asio, the immigration do not follow this straight away..as they look files every 5 weeks..

best of of luck guyz

Congrats Mishu :)

Good news for 2013 applicants. ..

One person at my work place got 887 yesterday. .he applied september 2013. .

His wife and kids were included in application. ..

I will try to get more details and post it here. .

Good luck 2013 and 2014 applicants

Any update Khan on your friend at your work place? please post detailed timeline. Thanks

Many congratulations bro, thats a great news.

How did you communicate with CO,coz only way you can talk to them is thru e-mail, was it Team 10 in Adelaide

when did you submitted AFP

Dear 2013 applicants with the grace of almighty I received my pr yesterday.

Application lodged 18 th October 2013

team 13 asked documents 12 january

team 13 asked more clarification on 10th February

case ses officer allocated 28th may

afp asked by officer for my wife

visa granted 12 May 2015

i wish and pray for all 2013 and 2014 applicants to be granted soon..just hang in there..u r not too far as well..

but it please keep following up with case officer as esc report comes from asio, the immigration do not follow this straight away..as they look files every 5 weeks..

best of of luck guyz

Hi guys, I have been a silent member of this forum from a while.

you all have been very helpful. Please keep it up. Good luck to all the applicant who are waiting for 887.

I got direct Grant Today

Applied on 12 March 2015

Direct Grant on 14 March 2015

Hi Van,

So glad for your direct grant. Did you upload Form 80 & Form 1221 earlier? I am just wondering to know for those who got direct grant who did/uploaded both Forms (80 & 1221) earlier. Thanks so much.

Rgds,

Moon

Hi Van,

So glad for your direct grant. Did you upload Form 80 & Form 1221 earlier? I am just wondering to know for those who got direct grant who did/uploaded both Forms (80 & 1221) earlier. Thanks so much.

Rgds,

Moon

Hi Moon, yes i did upload all the things which I thought they gonna ask me later on.

Such as AFP, OVERSEAS POLICE CHECK, FORM 80 AND 1221 for both of us, as we were the 2 adults on the application.

I didn't want to wait any longer as 8 YEARS 4 MONTHS and 15 DAYS are long enough.

good luck MOON

Hello to all n everyone, i have applied for 887 visa on may 8th 2015 and hopefully i believe it would be processed without much delay.i just had a query that whether we have to provide police check from a place where i have lived for 11 months within 10 years of time. Replies are heratfully appreciated.....

Hello to all n everyone, i have applied for 887 visa on may 8th 2015 and hopefully i believe it would be processed without much delay.i just had a query that whether we have to provide police check from a place where i have lived for 11 months within 10 years of time. Replies are heratfully appreciated.....

you need national police clearance and if you live outside the country then you need to provide overseas police clearance as well as.. both police clearance are valid for 12 month.

hope it helps

alright guys, watch out for this week people on the same boat with me: immiausy, suman? etc... wanna hear the good news for March 18th applicants!!! Woohooo

Yes waiting for it 2 months and that’s enough we should get it this week hopefullyJ, Ozdream88