887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Thank you everyone who rode with me in this forum and share my stress waiting and updating each other. Finally the long wait is over and I can now move on with my life. For all the tears, relationships and time I sacrificed. It has finally paid off. All glory to the Lord.

Hi ALL,

I applied for 887 on 2 March 2015. Immigration requested some documents on 7 May 2015. Just wondering how long it might take immigration to process my application or it will start all over again and will take another 2 months.

Has anyone submitted any requested documents and how long it took after that??

Thanks,

Wah...everyone! I just got my direct grant now. That was not too bad. Exactly 2 months. Am so happy. It was indeed a golden email I received when I woke up. What a great God. Glory be to God.

WOoo Congratulations Ozdream88, you got it before me that's great

Wah...everyone! I just got my direct grant now. That was not too bad. Exactly 2 months. Am so happy. It was indeed a golden email I received when I woke up. What a great God. Glory be to God.

Been waiting for a whole day but I got my Golden Email now!

So excited!!!!

Hi ALL,

I applied for 887 on 2 March 2015. Immigration requested some documents on 7 May 2015. Just wondering how long it might take immigration to process my application or it will start all over again and will take another 2 months.

Has anyone submitted any requested documents and how long it took after that??

Thanks,

Hi ChatterX

i have applied on 6th March and CO allocated on 8th May..asked for form 80/1221 and Birth Certificate....submitted everything on 10th May Sunday....and waiting for an update. It will take 7 business days for CO to reply the email. So hopefully we should hear something in this week

I'm expecting some good news for 2013 applicants this week...its time to follow up with IMMI if your application was referred to ESC (Team 13 Contact) early March 2014.

Hi Sugarboy my ESC gone early March 2014 and one of GSM Processing officer asked me AFP couple of weeks ago

which i have send to CO last week but have not heard anything yet not sure how long to wait its already 22 months wait

Hi Sugarboy my ESC gone early March 2014 and one of GSM Processing officer asked me AFP couple of weeks ago

which i have send to CO last week but have not heard anything yet not sure how long to wait its already 22 months wait

They've been dealing with Applications sent for ESC in feb 2014 for more than a month now, so that tells me March should be around the corner.

I guess the only way to reliably figure out if your ESC is finished or not is by raising it with IGIS (But they only accept requests if its your first time contacting them or its been atleast 6 months since you last contacted them).

In any case good luck and all the best. May you get good news this week.

Hi, I want to know discuss about two curiosity

1. Does applying on weekend delays acknowledgement?

2. Is it good to apply on same day when eligible or waiting one or two day is better? (If i came at Australia on 18 May 2013 then is it good to apply on 18 May 2015)

Hi, I want to know discuss about two curiosity

1. Does applying on weekend delays acknowledgement?

2. Is it good to apply on same day when eligible or waiting one or two day is better? (If i came at Australia on 18 May 2013 then is it good to apply on 18 May 2015)

i think if you already wait for 2 years then 2 or 3 days is nothing. if you apply online application then you will get acknowledgement straight way when you apply your application.. weekends does not matter. because when you apply then computer generate correspondence according to your information what you provide online for visa 887 ..

make sure you lived in Australia for 2 years and worked full time for one year

hope it helps

Thanks Mate!!!

i think if you already wait for 2 years then 2 or 3 days is nothing. if you apply online application then you will get acknowledgement straight way when you apply your application.. weekends does not matter. because when you apply then computer generate correspondence according to your information what you provide online for visa 887 ..

make sure you lived in Australia for 2 years and worked full time for one year

hope it helps

Hi All,

Finally I got my 887 grant today. Yiipeee...All The Best for those who are still waiting.

Just wondering what to do now...going out for dine tonight hehehee...

Thank you all!!

Applied 2 March 2015

Immi requested more documents: 7th May

Submitted on 10th May

PR grant 19th May.

Hi may, can i please ask you how did you know that your ESC was referred on March 2014. Cause I contacted team 10 by email to know whether my application was forwarded to Esc and I didn't receive any reply. Its been 13 months for me now. preparing myself to wait for another 12 months :'(

Hi All,

Finally I got my 887 grant today. Yiipeee...All The Best for those who are still waiting.

Just wondering what to do now...going out for dine tonight hehehee...

Thank you all!!

Applied 2 March 2015

Immi requested more documents: 7th May

Submitted on 10th May

PR grant 19th May.

Congratulations ChatterX.....i have submitted the documents on 10th May as well, hopefully should get an update today :)....well done

They've been dealing with Applications sent for ESC in feb 2014 for more than a month now, so that tells me March should be around the corner.

I guess the only way to reliably figure out if your ESC is finished or not is by raising it with IGIS (But they only accept requests if its your first time contacting them or its been atleast 6 months since you last contacted them).

In any case good luck and all the best. May you get good news this week.

Hi Sugarboy, its been 13 months for me, i applied on April 2014. team 13 contacted me on October. Do you think I should contact IGIS. Do we have to use the online complaint form on IGIS website?

Hi Sugarboy, its been 13 months for me, i applied on April 2014. team 13 contacted me on October. Do you think I should contact IGIS. Do we have to use the online complaint form on IGIS website?

Hi Shahedce,

Yes, you may use the online complaint form on their website.

But I recommend you not to do you by looking at your timeline its very likely that your ESC is still going on. The downside of contacting them is that you can't contact them again for the next 6 months.

Good luck

Hi Shahedce,

Yes, you may use the online complaint form on their website.

But I recommend you not to do you by looking at your timeline its very likely that your ESC is still going on. The downside of contacting them is that you can't contact them again for the next 6 months.

Good luck

Thanks Sugarboy.

Till 18-Mar-2015, all applicants had their CO and approval one after another...

so glad to hear that all of your happiness....

I am still waiting (my application date:24-Mar-2015)...is there anyone who applied 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 of March ???

I think all should have grant this week... Kindly please share your joyful moment to us too... :-)

Till 18-Mar-2015, all applicants had their CO and approval one after another...

so glad to hear that all of your happiness....

I am still waiting (my application date:24-Mar-2015)...is there anyone who applied 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 of March ???

I think all should have grant this week... Kindly please share your joyful moment to us too... :-)

Yes me 18th March still no news