887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

To all those who are saying this article doesnt apply to those who are waiting from a long time , i agree to a certian point but bitter truth is its not only about pirority processing its how the GSM visa are getting processessed for some applicants , open your eyes you guys know exactly majority of cases are even processed with in 2 months regardless of country or origin but saying some applicant may go for checks beyond time limit doesnt make sense. I know 887 doesnt come under any pirority processing criteria but hard to believe and beyond imagination people are waiting from 1 , 2 and even 2.5 years , while look at the speed of others

To all those who are saying this article doesnt apply to those who are waiting from a long time , i agree to a certian point but bitter truth is its not only about pirority processing its how the GSM visa are getting processessed for some applicants , open your eyes you guys know exactly majority of cases are even processed with in 2 months regardless of country or origin but saying some applicant may go for checks beyond time limit doesnt make sense. I know 887 doesnt come under any pirority processing criteria but hard to believe and beyond imagination people are waiting from 1 , 2 and even 2.5 years , while look at the speed of others

Simple, They don't care!

Edited by againstthewind

Hi Sugarboy

i am going to apply 887 and I am main applicant .

my wife is my dependent , her name is with me as joint account in house lease agreement and bank statement so will it be a valid as her proof to living 2 years in a regional area.

Hi Sugarboy

i am going to apply 887 and I am main applicant .

my wife is my dependent , her name is with me as joint account in house lease agreement and bank statement so will it be a valid as her proof to living 2 years in a regional area.

Yes, most definitely it is a valid proof.

Yup agreed totally. Nothing can explain such prolonged wait in a digital age in a first world country. Its insane!

I wonder which countries are affected most?

I personally feel that there are certain countries which the department or the government doesn't want to have in the country.

So they use that method to avoid applications from people which are from certain countries.

This is nothing but a thought though. I cannot prove anything but I think this is quite likely.

I think an an anonymous list with more details would be helpfull to find more clues about which countries or applications are affected most. (google docs!?)

May I please ask the peolple waiting so long to post their home country?

Thanks.

Edited by Speedbird

I wonder which countries are affected most?

I personally feel that there are certain countries which the department or the government doesn't want to have in the country.

So they use that method to avoid applications from people which are from certain countries.

This is nothing but a thought though. I cannot prove anything but I think this is quite likely.

I think an an anonymous list with more details would be helpfull to find more clues about which countries or applications are affected most. (google docs!?)

May I please ask the peolple waiting so long to post their home country?

Thanks.

There is no reasonable pattern by which you could tell the differences. Immigration processes offshore applicants way faster even for high risk countries these days.

at least in case of my home country. unfortunately there was a period during which cases would be referred to ESC if belonged to people from high risk countries that included some unlucky cases like ours. other than that now I am even aware of offshore applications from high risk countries being granted PR in less than 3 months.

There is no reasonable pattern by which you could tell the differences. Immigration processes offshore applicants way faster even for high risk countries these days.

at least in case of my home country. unfortunately there was a period during which cases would be referred to ESC if belonged to people from high risk countries that included some unlucky cases like ours. other than that now I am even aware of offshore applications from high risk countries being granted PR in less than 3 months.

My observation is the same.

So quiet in two days and no one update of approval... :-(

I am 24-Mar applicant...... :-(

OK Some news,

Applied 18th March 2015

CO allocated 21th May 2015

Request more documents Police report from Australia (AFP) and Mother Country (SL)

Big pain now don't no how long it will take to get my Country Police clearance :(:(:( (3/4 Months)

Edited by immiausy