887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

now this is something tricky that we cannot even guess, i didnt check that miranda887, eleven4 and 887visa are prior to Ton...and are still waiting:swoon: sooo sick of the grants now:arghh:

No, I submitted the requested doc on 21 Oct. But there are several buddies who did that earlier than Ton did and still no grants yet. That indeed makes us worried more because of no clue, no rules, or no expectations.

No, I submitted the requested doc on 21 Oct. But there are several buddies who did that earlier than Ton did and still no grants yet. That indeed makes us worried more because of no clue, no rules, or no expectations.

Hi Miranda, I asked again to submit documents on 10th. I haven't heard anything since then. Hope to receive it soon

Hi guys,

After Toms comment logged in to check immi account.

Did you clicked following button after document upload? I have done it only now ((

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9929[/ATTACH]

It is in main page.

Did it stated anywhere to click this button once docs are submitted?

I did it once I sent the doc to Team 10 by email and uploaded it onto the immi account.

I did it once I sent the doc to Team 10 by email and uploaded it onto the immi account.

Did you read this part of email?

You should provide the requested information by attaching the document(s) to your

application through ImmiAccount. This will ensure that the document(s) are attached

immediately to your application. You will be able to confirm our receipt of the attachments by

viewing them through ImmiAccount.

Do not email attachments as this will cause delays in the processing of your application. We

do not send acknowledgement advices for the receipt of attachments.

It does not say anywhere we have to click that button once docs are uploaded. Anyways I do not think it was an issue.

Fingers crossed, everyone.

Hi Miranda887 & 29AUG887

Sorry my mistake, First they opend up my file on end of sept then I uploaded all the docs and things. However, I received mail on 10th oct needing the documents again. I have uploaded since and I haven't heard anything since then. I am waiting since then. Also, When you email them. Auto reply says it will take 6 weeks for them to review. I hope it will be done soon

Hi Fantastic4, do you mean your CO asked for further more documents on Nov 10th? What did he/she ask for?

Did you read this part of email?

It does not say anywhere we have to click that button once docs are uploaded. Anyways I do not think it was an issue.

Fingers crossed, everyone.

I can't recall if I read this specific part of the email from CO, but for the last sentence -- "Do not email attachments as this will cause delays in the processing of your application. We do not send acknowledgement advices for the receipt of attachments.", I don't think it is consistent with what CO said in the email. In the email, they said very clearly we can email the doc to them and they provided the email address too. I received the confirmation email saying the attachment has been received too.

Hi Miranda887 & 29AUG887

Sorry my mistake, First they opend up my file on end of sept then I uploaded all the docs and things. However, I received mail on 10th oct needing the documents again. I have uploaded since and I haven't heard anything since then. I am waiting since then. Also, When you email them. Auto reply says it will take 6 weeks for them to review. I hope it will be done soon

got it. let's wait together. You are not lonely at all. Neither am I.

I can't recall if I read this specific part of the email from CO, but for the last sentence -- "Do not email attachments as this will cause delays in the processing of your application. We do not send acknowledgement advices for the receipt of attachments.", I don't think it is consistent with what CO said in the email. In the email, they said very clearly we can email the doc to them and they provided the email address too. I received the confirmation email saying the attachment has been received too.

I did the same. I uploaded to IMMI account and clicked the button as well as emailed the documents.

DO you guys think that because we emailed the docs its taking longer for us?

Hi Miranda887,

Yes, I was not in hurry or anything. However, We have some important situation where we have to submit our visa by 20th NOV. I hope, It will be done by then otherewise will have to start fresh with procedure. Anyways, Sometimes we can't do much in such situations. :)

got it. let's wait together. You are not lonely at all. Neither am I.

Hi Miranda887 & 29AUG887

Hi Fantastic4. When you initially got CO assigned and asked for documents in September did you just upload them to IMMI account or did you email them.

Because if you send the docs to CO in end of September and got reply back requesting for further documents on 10th October then that is a quick reply from the CO which is not to be seen now.

Hi July06,

I uploaded the documents in immi account.

Hi Fantastic4. When you initially got CO assigned and asked for documents in September did you just upload them to IMMI account or did you email them.

Because if you send the docs to CO in end of September and got reply back requesting for further documents on 10th October then that is a quick reply from the CO which is not to be seen now.

Its clearly mentioned on immi account

[h=1]nformation provided[/h]When you have provided the requested documents please click the button below to notify the department.

Information provided

How could somebody miss that ..its in email also when u get from CO to do this