887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Congrats AUG16. Could you please clear my doubt, Did you upload all your documents at one go . does our application gets delayed if we upload some documents 2months later of applied date.Hi every one I have applied 887 on AUG12th still waiting.

Hi

i have uploaded most of the documents in first two weeks but the tax return and employment documents I have uploaded in mid October and I have uploaded some things this week as well so I believe it doesn't really matter.

Congrats @Aug16

Hi dear can u pls also share your employment docs u gave them... especuially did u give notice of assessment?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

i think you are referring to the tax assessment. I did not have that so I made account on mygov website and uploaded record from that.

hope that helps

You can only apply 887 visa while in Australia and you should also be in Australia when the visa is granted. Since you are currently overseas, the CO cannot grant you the visa until you return. Since you are part of the family application, the Grant is pending for all of the applicants until you return.

WGar, thank you for explanation. My question is on the following point: Ok, I am out of Australia. Suppose CO finishes his job and wants to grant our application. But he/she knows that I am not in Australia. What his/her reaction: (1) CO asks that I go back Australia. CO waits by coming and then when I came back Australia CO grants application. (2) CO rejects application because when CO whant to grant I am not in Australia.

WGar, thank you for explanation. My question is on the following point: Ok, I am out of Australia. Suppose CO finishes his job and wants to grant our application. But he/she knows that I am not in Australia. What his/her reaction: (1) CO asks that I go back Australia. CO waits by coming and then when I came back Australia CO grants application. (2) CO rejects application because when CO whant to grant I am not in Australia.

Hi LateAug,

The matter is simple, if CO is happy with ur documents and want to give u the grant. He will notify you to inform him/her after you return to Australia. Once you are back and notifies it, you will get ur grant. I am confident about this as it happened to one of my friend. He got the grant after just 2 days after notifying he is back in Aussie........ur holidays wont trash ur PR for sure :cute:

Hi LateAug,

The matter is simple, if CO is happy with ur documents and want to give u the grant. He will notify you to inform him/her after you return to Australia. Once you are back and notifies it, you will get ur grant. I am confident about this as it happened to one of my friend. He got the grant after just 2 days after notifying he is back in Aussie........ur holidays wont trash ur PR for sure :cute:

Thank you so much 23aug16.

leo, july10,sammy put ur details in following link and u will know if ur co allocated or not?

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa/

lemme know if it says (application further processed) and wht dat it is?

Hi Jun887,

in mine one it says Application received-processing commenced

and on right hand side, if i click message, it shows Application received by the Department. Processing of this application has commenced.

Just wondering, is it same for all? I have not checked it before, thats why i'm not sure about this.

Thanks