887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hello Friends - At last I submitted my 887 visa application.

I`m on 489 skilled - family sponsored visa. My visa expires on Apr 2018.

My doubt is, do I have any travel restriction till Apr 2018 ? When I lodged my 887 visa application, I have received a bridging visa and it shows " No Travel"

I`m planning for a vacation during Jan 2017 in India. Is there any issues ?

Thanks,

Sandesh

Hi Sandesh,

I had discussed with the Immi Officer in their office itself and bridging visa is not application / in force till your parent / Substansive Visa (489) does not expire... hence you still on 489 only... and all rules applicable to 489 apply.

RegardsManas

Hello Friends - At last I submitted my 887 visa application.

I`m on 489 skilled - family sponsored visa. My visa expires on Apr 2018.

My doubt is, do I have any travel restriction till Apr 2018 ? When I lodged my 887 visa application, I have received a bridging visa and it shows " No Travel"

I`m planning for a vacation during Jan 2017 in India. Is there any issues ?

Thanks,

Sandesh

If you have submitted your application then you can not travel until you get your PR. Perhaps you can ask department to grant you Bridging visa type B. Do not go otherwise, you will not be able to come in again.

Applied 6 une

Co allocated 10th oct

Uplloded more doc like pay slips ,tax doc,taxi paper wife functional english for wife

I uploaded her two year ayus full time study

Doc uploaded 17 october

Still waiting

Is any one one there like my situation pls

Thanks

There Are too many like ur situation only thing we can do is to wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys regional sponsor 489 /487 who applied 887 visa July applicants we are still waiting for response but no, I think we should call immigration regarding delay of our applications they should inform us about priority processing 489 family sponsor and regional sponser visas I think its not fair don't know how long we should wait , I send email to immigration yesterday till know no response ,senior members or other pls tell us wat u know my side I decided to chase immigration until they respond

Hi Leo, Sammy, 10july16, PAM2010 and other who have been assigned CO and are now waiting for Grant.

I applied 887 (from 489 Family Sponsor) on July 6th and got email from CO on 27th October asking for my Notice of Assessment and PAYG for 2015/2016 although I had submitted both these documents for 2014-2015 along with Reference letter, payslips, Employment contract and appointment letter at time of lodging the 887 application. He also asked for my wife's Functional English proof even though I had submitted her IELTS before. I submitted all documents again on the same day after getting them attested and am still waiting for reply.

Looking at July01 case I was hoping I will be getting the grant next day but no luck till now. I tried calling GSM Adelaide and I was been told that no matter how soon you resubmit the CO requested documents the CO will not review your case for 28 days after you received his email.

It it really frustrating to see how they work as I can see people who have applied in August have also got their grant now.

I would appreciate if someone can add me to the list as well.

Hi Leo, Sammy, 10july16, PAM2010 and other who have been assigned CO and are now waiting for Grant.

I applied 887 (from 489 Family Sponsor) on July 6th and got email from CO on 27th October asking for my Notice of Assessment and PAYG for 2015/2016 although I had submitted both these documents for 2014-2015 along with Reference letter, payslips, Employment contract and appointment letter at time of lodging the 887 application. He also asked for my wife's Functional English proof even though I had submitted her IELTS before. I submitted all documents again on the same day after getting them attested and am still waiting for reply.

Looking at July01 case I was hoping I will be getting the grant next day but no luck till now. I tried calling GSM Adelaide and I was been told that no matter how soon you resubmit the CO requested documents the CO will not review your case for 28 days after you received his email.

It it really frustrating to see how they work as I can see people who have applied in August have also got their grant now.

I would appreciate if someone can add me to the list as well.

Per Gary007's case, more worried thing is that they didn't respond back after 28 days!

Per Gary007's case, more worried thing is that they didn't respond back after 28 days!

If we are lucky as Prasad, we both should get visa tomorrow, hopefully )).

[TABLE=class: cms_table, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]prasad[/TD]

[TD]20/04/2016[/TD]

[TD]6/09/2016[/TD]

[TD]10/10/2016[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Seems like CO's forgot previous pending applications.

Hey Guys, Glad to inform you all I got my visa grant on 7th November

Application Date 29th July-- Direct Grant 7th November, Regional State sponsored , team 10 Adelaide

Friends I would advice you all to attach all documents which they have mentioned in SKilled regional visa (887) documents Checklist

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/887-/Skilled-Regional-visa-(subclass-887)-document-checklist

I lived 3 different places during my stay,

Resident Proof - Landlord Declaration, Synergy Bill, gym membership card, Internet bills, Credit card statements, bank statements, Car rego papers, vehicle Insurance papers,utility bills, School Reports, National Police Certificate( all documents shows my address)

employers Condition- Pay slips (all certified) , tax returns statements, Australia Super statements, All employers reference letters(all certified) , PAYG tax letters, resume, Excel sheet which shows 52 weeks 35 hours/week work

AFP and overseas police clearance certificate Form 80 , Form 1221 for (me and wife),

Form 1229 for child,

Thanks to this forum, helped a lot,

all the best guys, just go through documents checklist link...attach all documents before CO ask.

Team 10 for us too.

Seems like everyome got team 10. May be there is only one team i.e. team 10 looking after 887 visa... hi is there anyone who got visa or CO from any other team than team 10...or did someone hear any other team in relates to 887....

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk