887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Yes that mean ur application not alloted yet c zmine said further processed on 5/10 and i got co on 7/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for your quick reply.

I was dreaming that I am getting direct grant soon :biglaugh:

Anyway, I guess i'll be allocated a case officer soon as all people applied before me have been allocated/ granted...

Yes that mean ur application not alloted yet c zmine said further processed on 5/10 and i got co on 7/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@JUN887,

first of all thanks for sharing link with us and thanks again for sharing further processed details... but i am just thinking if you had checked on 6/10, would it say that application further processed on 5/10... i mean before CO contact u, could u see ur file is allocated... if anyone in forum knows something, pls share..

Mine say [TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]27/09/2016[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Application being processed further[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Mai887, i think u are not in the table. As u r active member, can u tell us ur visa apply date and CO date

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

applied 16 july co allocated 28th october submitted the requested documents the same day still no response.emailed them a week ago also no response yet.called them and they said looks like the co will open my files at the end of this month.adelaide team 10.its taking longer than i thought

If its possible than can u pls share the contact number u called because as u were told that looks like co will open yr file at end of the month with the same team 10 for all 887 than many are in table will be getting golden email from next week or may be this weekend.

If its possible than can u pls share the contact number u called because as u were told that looks like co will open yr file at end of the month with the same team 10 for all 887 than many are in table will be getting golden email from next week or may be this weekend.

One trick might work.....

for 489 visa I queried about something to case officer to his/ her mail and was replied after one week. in his/ her signature I found the direct no. I used that one to contact.

The direct no neymar got, might not be same for you as there might be 15 case officers working in team 10 and every team member will have a direct no at his/ her desk. you might have a different CO. so, it would not be helpful for you even if you get that no. I am not discouraging you, but trying to be practical with the scenario

Hi guys

i am presently in my 489 visa and completing my 2 years stay in Tasmania. I was in the process of fill the 887 application form.

i am stuck with one question-- enter the visa number on the visa label???

Guys I was issued the visa without the visa label, so when I put my passport number and try going to next page, it doesn't allow me and says that the formate of the number is invalid.

Seniors please advice what should I do...

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

When I applied I answered the question " Do you have dependent other than spouse" to as "yes" and include my mother as Noncomplying dependent. I think I made a mistake

by answering "yes". But I want to keep my mother as Non-accompanying dependent as I have her medicals and she financially depend on me. But I think the question it self mentioned the dependents for 887 visa. Do I need to attached form 1023 by answering "No" to that question. If any one have had gone this situation please share a good advice. Thanks

Hi all,

When I applied I answered the question " Do you have dependent other than spouse" to as "yes" and include my mother as Noncomplying dependent. I think I made a mistake

by answering "yes". But I want to keep my mother as Non-accompanying dependent as I have her medicals and she financially depend on me. But I think the question it self mentioned the dependents for 887 visa. Do I need to attached form 1023 by answering "No" to that question. If any one have had gone this situation please share a good advice. Thanks

There is simple answer to ur question: if you included her in the application and u paid for her $185 then you should fill the form.but if u did not pay, then i think she is not included in the application to accompany u to australia.

As u cannot add any applicant after u apply visa, i am not sure whether u can withdraw someone after applying. Hope it helps

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

No she is just Non accompanying dependent and in my acknowledgement letter she mentioned as Non migrating family member. I think I didn't pay for her.

But I am wondering when I made the application I answered the question to other dependent as "yes". Only this answer is confusing me weather I need to correct the answer in application

Hi, congratulation for your grant mate. I am going to apply 887 next week. Would you mind giving me your idea about attachment pls? It says one applicant can have 60 pages of attachment , I will have more than 60 pages to attach . How would I do that? I have another 3 persons in my application. Your respond would be appreciated:huh: Thanks heaps.

Hi Seniors

i am in the process of filling my 887 visa application form. I am stuck on the visa number. I don't have a visa label in my passport. Now if I put my passport number. It doesn't except. What should I do??

Please advice.

whenever you have questions, you may click the guide of every question (there is a question mark at the end of each question.)

Hi, congratulation for your grant mate. I am going to apply 887 next week. Would you mind giving me your idea about attachment pls? It says one applicant can have 60 pages of attachment , I will have more than 60 pages to attach . How would I do that? I have another 3 persons in my application. Your respond would be appreciated:huh: Thanks heaps.

60 attachments, not 60 pages. you can make one attachment with multiple pages; thats what I did, assuming others did as well. otherwise 52 payslip+contract letter would have taken 57 pages.

Hi Miranda

Thanks for the reply. On clicking the question mark it says that if I don't have a visa label then I can enter my passport details. Now if I enter my passport number then it says format is incorrect.

Please advice ASAP

Thanks

Tarun

Leave it blank.. that question is for people with visa labels