887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Good morning all,

I have applied on 07/11/2017. 

Last two days, it was bit quite. It seems very very few people granted visa in last two days.

Apart from only one applicant who applied on 03/11/2017, only he was lucky & granted visa.

The rest of the all NOVEMBER applicants still waiting.

Be positive, Today & tomorrow can bring some more grants & as well as NEW files open for November applicants.

Keep update if C/O assigned for your file.  

2 minutes ago, DEV said:

Good morning all,

I have applied on 07/11/2017. 

Last two days, it was bit quite. It seems very very few people granted visa in last two days.

Apart from only one applicant who applied on 03/11/2017, only he was lucky & granted visa.

The rest of the all NOVEMBER applicants still waiting.

Be positive, Today & tomorrow can bring some more grants & as well as NEW files open for November applicants.

Keep update if C/O assigned for your file.  

I applied on 8/11/2017. I should receive some good news after you. Waiting 

Just now, raesha said:

Hi

I have applied 1st November Co asked me for AFP  10th April and I have submitted yesterday anyone knows how long they will take now. 

Thanks In Advance Guys.

Hi, according to the records of forum members,  normally it takes 3-4 weeks to reopen your file. So, you have to wait again. Who's your CO?

oh my god !! long wait actually:( my agent applied and after applied, I submitted the AFP coz that time I did not have so around 15 or 16th  of November upload AFP co asked again a day before I will let you know my Co s name soon. Thanks for your reply. I m so much worried now. 

Thank You.

1 minute ago, raesha said:

oh my god !! long wait actually:( my agent applied and after applied, I submitted the AFP coz that time I did not have so around 15 or 16th  of November upload AFP co asked again a day before I will let you know my Co s name soon. Thanks for your reply. I m so much worried now. 

Thank You.

Did you apply a new AFP? Or did you upload your old AFP which dated before 1/11/2017? 

CO may ask for AFP if it's dated before your lodgement date. 

3 minutes ago, raesha said:

AFP is from november 2017 

If the AFP dated before 1/11/2017, it's better to apply for a new AFP and upload it. Otherwise CO will ask again and you will have to wait another month. We have noticed that COs ask same thing again and again from our members last month

Just now, DEV said:

According to immigration rules & regulation which is clearly mentioned on immigration website as well that 

'' AFP IS VALID FOR 1 YEAR. So, no need to worry.''

They mentioned like that. But have you seen that one of our forum members has been asked for new AFP even she got it before 45 days of her lodgement date? 

If they ask AFP again then please apply NEW AFP & provide that .

Beacuse no one is going to argue with their C/O that AFP is valid for one year.

Just rule is that : we need PR after so much hard work & extremely long wait.

So, please provide whatever C/O asked for & get PR & THEN DO BIG PARTY & ENJOY REST OF LIFE. 

• Like 1

To anyone who had been granted a direct grant, when is your AFP and origin country PCC dated? Is it before or after your 887 application date?

To anyone who had been requested by the CO for AFP, how long ago did you do your AFP prior to your application date? 

Cheers!

Just now, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Hi guys,

I have applied for 887 on 13th December. And I have attached AFP, which was applied on 20th November i.e. before lodgement. What do you gys recommend? Should I again apply and upload ? or it should be OK?

Thanks inadvance

For your safe side I reckon you to apply again. 

Just now, 887_Nov2 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am silent follower of this forum.

We got direct grant Yesterday.

Applied- 02/11/2017

Direct Grant - 11/04/2018

CO- Adam

Thank you all for your support and best wishes for everyone waiting for grant.

Congrats mate!!! Enjoy

Can you share when you got AFP? & your local PCC?

7 minutes ago, 887_Nov2 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am silent follower of this forum.

We got direct grant Yesterday.

Applied- 02/11/2017

Direct Grant - 11/04/2018

CO- Adam

Thank you all for your support and best wishes for everyone waiting for grant.

Congratulations mate. Did you uploaded form80?

• Like 1