887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 minutes ago, Russki said:

Mine is Dat... But I think they can swap and change... :) 

Can anyone answer my question? Which files are being eveulate at which office? Means there are two offices, brisbane and adilade. So it is base on applicant state which there are belong to and processed accordingly? 

6 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Can anyone answer my question? Which files are being eveulate at which office? Means there are two offices, brisbane and adilade. So it is base on applicant state which there are belong to and processed accordingly? 

Good question Tsep! I honestly don't know, but I hear that paper applications go to Brisbane and electronic ones to Adelaide... I only heard this from somewhere and cannot verify! :P 

On 3/26/2018 at 7:35 PM, Nish_Darwin said:

Hi guys I just want you guys know that my PR has been granted today.

Applied on 20/10/2017
Direct Grant today 26/03/2018

Thank you very much for all the helps. I wish you guys all the best. Ask me anything if you want.

Nish

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Who is your CO mate

3 hours ago, Kun said:

Guys,

Finally, I received my golden email just now. What a big relief it is. Can't explain.

Thank you all for your help, wishes and everything.

My timeline is:

Applied on 26/10/2017.

CO contacted on 12/02/2018 for 2 years' residency and 1 year's employment proofs further.

Re-submitted docs on 18/02/2018.

Grant on 11/04/2018.

CO - Sophorn

Cheers and all the best everyone.

Congratulations.... Very happy for you.

Russki, you gotta do something about it mate.??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Sophorne was sick yesterday and now she is back with 1 grant for the whole day :P

Be nice guys! :):D 

Having only one CO working is a bit like breathing through  straw: better to have a straw to breath through than no oxygen at all!!! :D:D True? 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

Be nice guys! :):D 

Having only one CO working is a bit like breathing through  straw: better to have a straw to breath through than no oxygen at all!!! :D:D True? 

Maybe I'm the only person here praying that CO won't take my application (kinda please delay the process ) until I submit my wife's IELTS to avoid obvious CO contacting for additional information :D

13 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Maybe I'm the only person here praying that CO won't take my application (kinda please delay the process ) until I submit my wife's IELTS to avoid obvious CO contacting for additional information :D

Don't worry: we are delaying COs for you the best we can! ;) I understand your dilemma - I was the same when waiting for my new passport to come from the UK. First praying that they pick up your file, next minute praying they don't! :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Russki said:

Don't worry: we are delaying COs for you the best we can! ;) I understand your dilemma - I was the same when waiting for my new passport to come from the UK. First praying that they pick up your file, next minute praying they don't! :D 

Yes I'm pretty sure by this speed my application won't take by CO until I submit IELTS

Hi friends .....could you please help me with my query ...,,co allocate our file on 29-03-18and asked for more information like he he asked my new ielts ,afp and pcc,my husband 1yera work documents and forn 80 in combined PDF form .... but my husband and my visa application already full with 60 maximum attachment thing when we applied last time now we don’t have space to put these extra documents ....can we put these documents on my sons visa application ????? Does that make any difference......?because we can’t delete some old attachment ....plz help

3 minutes ago, Poonam said:

Hi friends .....could you please help me with my query ...,,co allocate our file on 29-03-18and asked for more information like he he asked my new ielts ,afp and pcc,my husband 1yera work documents and forn 80 in combined PDF form .... but my husband and my visa application already full with 60 maximum attachment thing when we applied last time now we don’t have space to put these extra documents ....can we put these documents on my sons visa application ????? Does that make any difference......?because we can’t delete some old attachment ....plz help

Hi Poonam 

you can email them the documents don’t stress .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi SK10,

Sorry to hear you were neglected like this... :( It's curious that there is another member with the same timeline as yours! And they go their grant on the 28 February...

So how COs pick their files is even a bigger mystery now... :) 

AK  Applied-  10/09/2017

CO - 12/12/2017

Grant - 28/02/2018

I applied on 19/ oct , i guess they have forgotten about me as well, till now no co !!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, neel said:

I applied on 19/ oct , i guess they have forgotten about me as well, till now no co !!!

Yeah,  no idea??,  how system works.  What we can do??.. Just wait and pray.  Let's hope for best. Hope everyone should get their grant soon. 

5 hours ago, Kun said:

Guys,

Finally, I received my golden email just now. What a big relief it is. Can't explain.

My timeline is:

Applied on 26/10/2017.

CO contacted on 12/02/2018 for 2 years' residency and 1 year's employment proofs further.

Grant on 11/04/2018.

CO - Sophorn

Congratulations dear .....

11 hours ago, Kun said:

Guys,

My timeline is:

Applied on 26/10/2017.

Grant on 11/04/2018.

CO - Sophorn

Congratz Kun!!! Very good news!!!

• Thanks 1

What is going on!! Patience is breaking and tension is going up n up!! With one Co how many visas can we get? On top of that no sequence or theory about how they work!!

Just veryyy confused :confused::confused::confused: Can't express in words about how we are feeling!! We have no where to ask or query about about application. All they want is to shut up, be quite and wait..... Never ending wait.....:confused:

Allah, please help us to gather more patience and give us good news. 

12 hours ago, Kun said:

Guys,

My timeline is:

Applied on 26/10/2017.

Grant on 11/04/2018.

CO - Sophorn

Many many Congrats....?

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, karan992002@yahoo.co.in said:

Hi Guys .

Any Idea how long it will take to get 887 granted .Applied  18 November 2017.

Regards

I applied also on the 18th of November. Still waiting. I think we have  to wait till the end of this month or beginning of May to get our files allocatedO.o