887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, 27Oct2017 said:

They asked certified copies 

[...]

Hi 27Oct2017

The immigration seems happy with just coloured copies, they just need to be very good quality scans. I have not heard anyone having problems with submitting just coloured copies without certification. :) 

45 minutes ago, Kaur said:

Thank you dear for your concern and wishes. First I am trying to talk to him giving him 1-2 days before contacting immi department. I want to listen from his mouth what he says about this. 

OK, no worries. Just don't leave it too late, as your turn is nearly here! :) Will be good for you to be in control of your own application and receive correspondence to your own mail box... :) Good luck!

Hi All,

I am silent follower of this forum, Just to inform you all I have got my 887 Grant letter Today.

Applied on     03/11/2017

Direct Grant   09/04/2018

CO                   Sophorn.

Thank you all and hope all of you are waiting should get your grant soon!!!!

Kamran Alam

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Alamkamran said:

Hi All,

I am silent follower of this forum, Just to inform you all I have got my 887 Grant letter Today.

Kamran Alam

Congratulations mate. Did you uploaded form 80?

4 hours ago, Russki said:

OK, no worries. Just don't leave it too late, as your turn is nearly here! :) Will be good for you to be in control of your own application and receive correspondence to your own mail box... :) Good luck!

Thanks dear I am trying to contact him and want to listen from his mouth and see what he says

On 4/5/2018 at 9:45 PM, HeyMate said:

Hi vivek, I also have applied on 6th Nov 2017. What time around did you apply on 6th Nov 2017 ?? My prediction, Insha Allah, maybe 18th or 19th of this month will get the grant.

If you have time, please update your details on our forum google tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

ya sure. I will update if i get any  new news.

On 4/5/2018 at 9:45 PM, HeyMate said:

Hi vivek, I also have applied on 6th Nov 2017. What time around did you apply on 6th Nov 2017 ?? My prediction, Insha Allah, maybe 18th or 19th of this month will get the grant.

If you have time, please update your details on our forum google tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

I lodged my application on 6th November 2017 around 11am - 2pm.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Alamkamran said:

Hi All,

Kamran Alam

Congratulations mate..!!

14 hours ago, Alamkamran said:

Hi All,

Kamran Alam

Congrats mate!!! Enjoy

Morning guys! I hope today will bring more grants! :D

Hey, just wondered what happened to our tracker spreadsheet - it lost a couple of columns and formulae? Hm... Should we put it back to how it was or do you think the owner has changed it to be a bit less complicated? O.o:P

Just now, Russki said:

Morning guys! I hope today will bring more grants! :D

Hey, just wondered what happened to our tracker spreadsheet - it lost a couple of columns and formulae? Hm... Should we put it back to how it was or do you think the owner has changed it to be a bit less complicated? O.o:P

Yes. I also noticed it. Some one has ripped off few columns . Russki, can you re-arrange like last time