887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

41 minutes ago, B3sT said:

I believe only 1 CO is working i.e Sophorn. Everyone enjoying holidays :)

My friend works for govt and she told me last week that you'll loads of grants before easter because most of them have target to achieve and this week target already achieved last week and this week nothing serious and we will see next week some serious grants coming. Best of luck everyone. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes, at least one Friday grant would be nice! [emoji3] Next Monday COs are back from extended holidays, fresh and rested, I bet grants will start rolling in! [emoji3][emoji3] 
Thats the spirit [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Hi guys 

I am bit in serious trouble I think we just got to know that our agent has been barred for five years and we had no idea he was doing some fraud. But our case is totally genuine I am very scared now what's gonna happen with us? Can some one shrewd some light what should we do at this stage. My husband have got genuine experience and he genuinely completed his 52weeks in coles and every single document is genuine. But now have no idea what's gonna happen. Should we take all the things in our hands or just stay quite let see. Because he holds our immi account details and everything.  I am very scared

Hi guys 

I am bit in serious trouble I think we just got to know that our agent has been barred for five years and we had no idea he was doing some fraud. But our case is totally genuine I am very scared now what's gonna happen with us? Can some one shrewd some light what should we do at this stage. My husband have got genuine experience and he genuinely completed his 52weeks in coles and every single document is genuine. But now have no idea what's gonna happen. Should we take all the things in our hands or just stay quite let see. Because he holds our immi account details and everything.  I am very scared

If he is barred then I think you will have to take all to your hand.. Knowing that he is in trouble better to stay away from him.. Also when you appointed him you filled 956 form and 956a will withdraw his authority.. Better to do that and get everything to your hand. Above all dont panic.. have your head straight.. Find out with more people who knows the process and do what you have to do.. You will be fine.. Because he had an ecpired licence so I think there is no reason for your case to be affected. But do what you have to do . [emoji846]

• Like 2

I will really appreciate your information

3 minutes ago, su89 said:

If he is barred then I think you will have to take all to your hand.. Knowing that he is in trouble better to stay away from him.. Also when you appointed him you filled 956 form and 956a will withdraw his authority.. Better to do that and get everything to your hand. Above all dont panic.. have your head straight.. Find out with more people who knows the process and do what you have to do.. You will be fine.. Because he had an ecpired licence so I think there is no reason for your case to be affected. But do what you have to do . emoji846.png

Thanks dear 

We didn't filled any form and one more thing it's already been 5months since our case is in progress.  Is that going to affect our process time?

I will really appreciate your information

Thanks dear 

We didn't filled any form and one more thing it's already been 5months since our case is in progress.  Is that going to affect our process time?

Didnt you fill 956? I wonder how he is lodging it on behalf of you then? Did you discuss with him after this news? If he is an agent who is appointed to deal with immi 956 has to be done.. have you ever done any previous visas with him? May be you filled 956 earlier? Whatever the case is dont panic.. Because you have time and ways to sort this out.. Above all your case is genuine.. I also applied via an agent he has all immi details with him.. and I think he lodges all applications in his immi account as he is authorized to do so by 956.. But in your case not sure which way your agent has been doing.. also I am not an expert of this just giving my experience.. when did u apply?

Just now, su89 said:

Didnt you fill 956? I wonder how he is lodging it on behalf of you then? Did you discuss with him after this news? If he is an agent who is appointed to deal with immi 956 has to be done.. have you ever done any previous visas with him? May be you filled 956 earlier? Whatever the case is dont panic.. Because you have time and ways to sort this out.. Above all your case is genuine.. I also applied via an agent he has all immi details with him.. and I think he lodges all applications in his immi account as he is authorized to do so by 956.. But in your case not sure which way your agent has been doing.. also I am not an ecpert of this just giving my ecperience.. when did u apply?

We applied on 18 Oct 2017 for 887 visa after fullfilling 489 conditions. I dont have knowledge  about it but yes he did applied for 489 on our behalf . But yes he does it from his immi account only.of it is important then we might have filled it may b I don't remember. That's all right still it's good to know from people who has idea about it. 

Thankfor sharing your experience.

We will tell him to fill the form and we send it to immigration department? 
What does he say about current situation? Dont do anything for now.. Do your research and findout which way to go.. ask him how this will affect on your application . The others who are still enjoying saturday mornjng will be able to help you better.. I will also try to findout more info.. Do you know when his licence was expired.

We tried to call him but he didn't answer we are going to meet him this week
I think thats the first thing to do.. but you are October applicant try to do it as soon as possible. Without speakjng to him you wouldnt be able to get any info anyway. But be ready and aware what to do and how to deal with him.. But dont panic.

1 minute ago, Kaur said:

May b 1 year ago. He is not answering the call. Yeah I will wait and do some research as well.

Thank you so much for help 

Thank you dear I had a look at for 956a and this ask for MARA no. If he refuse to give us then what's next step any idea.I am so sorry I am bothering you this much

Edited by Kaur

May b 1 year ago. He is not answering the call. Yeah I will wait and do some research as well.
Thank you so much for help 
Kaur; .. I wont expect him to answer the phone.. If he doesnt give you an appoinment or not answering pay him a surprise visit. I wonder why people play with their own reputation plus other peoples lives.. Anyway for you what matters is getting this sorted. Catch the bugger and try to discuss.

• Like 1

Thank you dear I had a look at for 956a and this ask for MARA no. If he refuse to give us then what's next step any idea.I am so sorry I am bothering you this much
He cant refuse anything and have you signed any paperwork with him.. have you got any payment receiots or any communication to prove your dealing.. Dont rush intp 956a. Before doing that you should get full control over your application and situation. My dear, there are laws that will help you. So start it with that agent to see where you are.

Just now, su89 said:

He cant refuse anything and have you signed any paperwork with him.. have you got any payment receiots or any communication to prove your dealing.. Dont rush intp 956a. Before doing that you should get full control over your application and situation. My dear, there are laws that will help you. So start it with that agent to see where you are.

Yeah we do have recepits. Thank you dear

3 hours ago, Kaur said:

Hi guys 

Hi kaur, if any email comes from CO who will know first? Your agent or you? 

3 hours ago, Kaur said:

Hi guys 

You can create your own immiaccount and then import your application,that way you'll know which documents were uploaded and when,you'll also be able to update them on anything you want.