887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Thank you so much dear I think this is the Gud way.......
Hi kaur,

I will tell you the easiest way. When I applied 489, I have applied through the the MARA agent. I don't know what was happening with my 489 application so I created an immi account and just import the application. After I have imported I can see the status. You can do the same just to know your application status. Do not upload or update anything at this moment. Just watch your status. If your status is finalised then may be your MARA agent would have got the corresponding email.

If the status says received or assessment in progress, then I believe there is a form to withdraw the MARA agent or on behalf of you someone to access your application. This form is available in the immigration website. Alternatively you can download this form after you create an immi account and import your application, under the attachments and the very first form. Download it and fill it and upload it.

Moreover call immi tomorrow and check whether if you submit the withdrawal of MARA agent through immi attachments will actually allow you to take ownership of your application.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I've an enquiry. I applied my 489 visa through the agent. Now, I'll apply for my 887 visa soon. I recovered my immi account details from the agent and I want to apply for my 887 visa using the same immi account. So, what's your reckon ? Will I face any problem using my agent's previous immi account or I need to create a new immi account ?

18 minutes ago, T04 said:

Hi guys,

I've an enquiry. I applied my 489 visa through the agent. Now, I'll apply for my 887 visa soon. I recovered my immi account details from the agent and I want to apply for my 887 visa using the same immi account. So, what's your reckon ? Will I face any problem using my agent's previous immi account or I need to create a new immi account ?

Hi, 

Normally agents lodge clients' visas through agent account, not from seperate accounts for each client. So, I am not sure about this. If you can explain what happened exactly, we can give some idea 

4 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi kaur,

I will tell you the easiest way. When I applied 489, I have applied through the the MARA agent. I don't know what was happening with my 489 application so I created an immi account and just import the application. After I have imported I can see the status. You can do the same just to know your application status. Do not upload or update anything at this moment. Just watch your status. If your status is finalised then may be your MARA agent would have got the corresponding email.

If the status says received or assessment in progress, then I believe there is a form to withdraw the MARA agent or on behalf of you someone to access your application. This form is available in the immigration website. Alternatively you can download this form after you create an immi account and import your application, under the attachments and the very first form. Download it and fill it and upload it.

Moreover call immi tomorrow and check whether if you submit the withdrawal of MARA agent through immi attachments will actually allow you to take ownership of your application.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Thanks dear so much dear yeah I will call immi department tommorow and see what they r suggesting. 

I am so glad to be a part of this group everyone is very helpful. Thank you so much guys. I hope you guys get your grants soon.??????

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kaur said:

Thanks dear so much dear yeah I will call immi department tommorow and see what they r suggesting. 

I am so glad to be a part of this group everyone is very helpful. Thank you so much guys. I hope you guys get your grants soon.??????

Hi 

Can I have immi department number please 

Thanks

On 4/5/2018 at 9:09 PM, Ragav1024 said:

Hi All, 

Could someone tell me when should we need to apply for Indian PCC and Aus PCC for 887 visa?

Does the PCC certificate date should be after the completion of 2 years of stay in regional area or we can apply anytime. I still have 2 months to complete the 2 years of regional stay. 

thanks,

2 hours ago, 887_2018 said:

Hi, 

Normally agents lodge clients' visas through agent account, not from seperate accounts for each client. So, I am not sure about this. If you can explain what happened exactly, we can give some idea 

It was the separate account in my name only.

Hi

i am on 489 visa which is valid till September 2018 and on 23 April i am going to apply for 887 visa. When we submit 887 visa then automatically we get Bridging visa A in few minutes. 

Now i want to travel overseas after applying 887 visa. Now my 489 is also valid till September 2018 and i have Bridging visa A too. So do i need to apply for Bridging visa B or I don’t need Bridging visa B because Bridging visa A will come into effect when my 489 visa will expire.

Thanks in Advance

cheers

Hi guys I want to withdraw my application. I provide a document with wrong information. So I want to apply again with correct information. I need advice how can I withdraw the application? Is it effect on my next application if I withdraw my present application?

3 hours ago, Sumon said:

Hi guys I want to withdraw my application. I provide a document with wrong information. So I want to apply again with correct information. I need advice how can I withdraw the application? Is it effect on my next application if I withdraw my present application?

No need to withdraw your application. You can simply provide correct answers via immi account.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

No need to withdraw your application. You can simply provide correct answers via immi account.

Thanks mate but the document is not valid any more. That's why I don't wanna take any risk. so I want to withdraw my application.

Guys I want to ask you all that I have lodge my application and no agent is involved, however, I can see these two (Form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt personapp?wc_static=%2Fimages%2Fsmall%2Fhelp.p) and (

Form 956A Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient) do I have to do anything or just leave it?

What to do guys?

Regards

Just now, B3sT said:

Guys I want to ask you all that I have lodge my application and no agent is involved, however, I can see these two (Form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt personapp?wc_static=%2Fimages%2Fsmall%2Fhelp.p) and (

Form 956A Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient) do I have to do anything or just leave it?

What to do guys?

Regards

Leave it. It's in everyone's immi account even we lodged ourselves