887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

7 minutes ago, 10year wait said:

Hi guys, does it happpens with anybody else before that they skip their file and process the next day files. I have applied on 02/11/2017. Just feeling it bit weird.. Also i got one question: do we have to inform to the department once u come back from oversease holding on bridging visa b

Informing department about your arrival won’t harm .. Do that tomorrow to have no doubts . Cheers ?

55 minutes ago, 10year wait said:

Hi guys, does it happpens with anybody else before that they skip their file and process the next day files. I have applied on 02/11/2017. Just feeling it bit weird.. Also i got one question: do we have to inform to the department once u come back from oversease holding on bridging visa b

Hi mate, we have seen in this forum that some members files were skipped. But within two or three days, COs contacted them. You will get grant or CO will contact you soon if they need additional info

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gur 87 said:

Informing department about your arrival won’t harm .. Do that tomorrow to have no doubts . Cheers ?

Hi,

I am a new member, I have applied for my 887 visa on 1st November 2017, In my last 2 years I went overseas for around 31 days in 2016 I covered those days before I apply, I have submitted all the required documents, I don't know when my waiting gonna over. 

Thanks In Advance Guys. 

47 minutes ago, 887_2018 said:

Good Morning Friends ?, 

As it was a silent day yesterday, we should get grants today. So, wish you all the best. Think COs will work hard to give more grants this week ??

Let us all give them the blessing & power to give more and more grants :D

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, raesha said:

Hi,

I am a new member, I have applied for my 887 visa on 1st November 2017, In my last 2 years I went overseas for around 31 days in 2016 I covered those days before I apply, I have submitted all the required documents, I don't know when my waiting gonna over. 

Thanks In Advance Guys. 

Hi raesha,

Welcome to the group. :) If you applied on the 1st November, you are very close to CO contact or a direct grant!!! :D Only days to go! 

Thank you for putting your name on the spreadsheet tracker! :) 

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Hi raesha,

Welcome to the group. :) If you applied on the 1st November, you are very close to CO contact or a direct grant!!! :D Only days to go! 

Thank you for putting your name on the spreadsheet tracker! :) 

Hi, 

Thank you so much for your reply :) The name is my email addresses name:) Days seems so long from last November:( 

Thank you :) 

Just now, DEV said:

I think those who applied on 1st & 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th & 6th November , they all applicants will be contacted by C/O shortly or they will direct grant visa.

Please be positive.

Keep update if you contacted by C/O.

What about me ?? I applied on 8th November 

Just now, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

You will probably get your Direct grant by Friday or Monday..!:)

Thanks for the encouragement mate ?. Looking forward to get the grant as we're holding lots of major decisions in life due to this. Everything stuck at some point. Only we know how much pressure on us

• Like 3

Thanks for the encouragement mate [emoji4]. Looking forward to get the grant as we're holding lots of major decisions in life due to this. Everything stuck at some point. Only we know how much pressure on us
All of you.... moooooove.. [emoji6] ha ha for us it will be alife time wait.. January applicants.. move guys.. clear tge way [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk