887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 hours ago, joshua.qj said:

Hi All, 

I am new follower to this form. 
I have applied 887 visa on 1st Apri 2018.but I made many mistakes on my application, some files are duplicated uploaded, I didn't notice those files already uploaded.

"The Photograph - Passport" is wrongly uploaded files, I thought Photograph - Passport is the Photocopy of Passport, So I uploaded photocopy of Passport . 

And I forgot there is a files number limitations, so I already uploaded 40 files, but my 80 Forms and some payslips still not uploaded.

What should I do now? 

Thanks very much in advance.

Hi Joshua, welcome to the forum. I thought it was 60 files per applicant? ? So you should still have 20 file places vacant. If you run out, you can attach remaining documents in your dependants' area. Each applicant is entitled to 60 documents for upload.

Regarding wrongly uploaded stuff - what you have already uploaded you cannot change. But you can upload correct files and add an explanation note as a separate document, call it "Submitted documents - corrections" or something similar. In that explanation note list every document you have submitted and put a note against the ones uploaded in error. 

That's just one way of going about it, other guys on here may have more ideas? ?  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi Joshua, welcome to the forum. I thought it was 60 files per applicant? ? So you should still have 20 file places vacant. If you run out, you can attach remaining documents in your dependants' area. Each applicant is entitled to 60 documents for upload.

Regarding wrongly uploaded stuff - what you have already uploaded you cannot change. But you can upload correct files and add an explanation note as a separate document, call it "Submitted documents - corrections" or something similar. In that explanation note list every document you have submitted and put a note against the ones uploaded in error. 

That's just one way of going about it, other guys on here may have more ideas? ?  

Thanks Russki, I will do it ASAP, have a good weekend.

• Like 1

Hi mates

Got a response from CO Adam on 27/08/2018 while I left for overseas for a week. Adam mentioned that my application is near completion for making decision but as I was out of country, he wanted me to inform about when will I be back in Australia. As I landed back in Australia yesterday, going to mail them that I am back. Though I informed them earlier too while being away that I would be back on 01/09/2018. Fingers crossed when will they again open my case. Cheers!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, wincivil said:

Hi All

Just a quick doubt in order to fill Question number 36 in Form 80

In case if we have any traffic fine do we need to mention yes for any question in question number 36

Hi Wincivil, for quick response please post the 'question number 36' as well.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Navdeep said:

Hi mates

Got a response from CO Adam on 27/08/2018 while I left for overseas for a week. Adam mentioned that my application is near completion for making decision but as I was out of country, he wanted me to inform about when will I be back in Australia. As I landed back in Australia yesterday, going to mail them that I am back. Though I informed them earlier too while being away that I would be back on 01/09/2018. Fingers crossed when will they again open my case. Cheers!!

Great stuff mate ? 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, toot said:

Hi Wincivil, for quick response please post the 'question number 36' as well.

Hi Toot

Its Hard to paste the entire Form 80 question number 36 here

Its about 17 choose the answers for question no 36 in Form 80

My doubt here is if anyone had traffic offence do we need to declare in this question or not

I believe no need to declare but just wanted to make sure

40 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Hi Toot

Its Hard to paste the entire Form 80 question number 36 here

Its about 17 choose the answers for question no 36 in Form 80

My doubt here is if anyone had traffic offence do we need to declare in this question or not

I believe no need to declare but just wanted to make sure

Traffic infringement -= No 

Traffic crimes = Yes

Any traffice offence which you took to court needs to be reported as well

Examples as below

Drinking driving is Crime

Parking and speeding ticket is infringement is not crime.

Which one have you done ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

...especially, September applicants!!! ?? ? ? 

Good luck to us all guys! ? 

Hey Russki do you know how we can lodge complaint regarding this freak show they're running..... This is unreal the amount of time we are waiting..... I dont know what else they want from me as well, however, after 3 months I dont want anymore additional information email.... My daughter was born after lodging this application and now she is 4months old.

38 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Hey Russki do you know how we can lodge complaint regarding this freak show they're running..... This is unreal the amount of time we are waiting..... I dont know what else they want from me as well, however, after 3 months I dont want anymore additional information email.... My daughter was born after lodging this application and now she is 4months old.

Hi @B3sT have they asked for your daughter Medical ?