887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

38 minutes ago, deftown said:

Guys, I'm in a big trouble. We will be delivering a baby next month. If i don't get a PR in 6 weeks of time, I need to wait for another 6 months after the baby delivery. 

Meanwhile, if they impose the new rule for centerlink welfare (need to wait for 4 years after PR), I will be much affected. Also I'm worried on the new rule in discussion that New PR holders need to stay in the regional area for 5 years.

In total, I'm in big mess and lot of stress every day.

don't worry mate , you should be fine and as for the PR rules,,, just take it as it come.... there isn't much we can do apart for trying to relax , which isn't easy at all.

43 minutes ago, deftown said:

Guys, I'm in a big trouble. We will be delivering a baby next month. If i don't get a PR in 6 weeks of time, I need to wait for another 6 months after the baby delivery. 

Meanwhile, if they impose the new rule for centerlink welfare (need to wait for 4 years after PR), I will be much affected. Also I'm worried on the new rule in discussion that New PR holders need to stay in the regional area for 5 years.

In total, I'm in big mess and lot of stress every day.

Please do not stress, the new rule for the Centerlink is way away, you should be in the clear when (and if) it is implemented. ? ? No stress - you don't need stress now, you are preparing to enjoy your new baby!!!! ? ? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Dont worry Bro.. Stress wont do anything..! 6 weeks is pretty long time for all of us 2nd timer. So b +ve, you will get grant soon..!

Thanks for ur support. If the new rule (staying in regional areas for 5 years) for the new PR holders comes into effect, will it be affected to us?

3 minutes ago, Russki said:

Please do not stress, the new rule for the Centerlink is way away, you should be in the clear when (and if) it is implemented. ? ? No stress - you don't need stress now, you are preparing to enjoy your new baby!!!! ? ? 

Thanks Russki for ur support. I should come out of this thinking always about PR. Need to divert my mind in preparing to welcome my new baby.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

don't worry mate , you should be fine and as for the PR rules,,, just take it as it come.... there isn't much we can do apart for trying to relax , which isn't easy at all.

Yes HSK, you are right. We cannot do anything and we are helpless. Only thing that we can do now is, hope for the best and the best is yet to come. 

• Like 3

hello guys,

I just got my golden email.

Applied on 23 Nov 2017

First CO - Sophorn       14/05/2018   Asked for further proof for 1 year full time work. submitted on 25/05/2018 .

Second CO - Sophorn    19/16/2018   Asked for clarifying  1 year full time work  submitted on 19/06/2018

Visa Grant CO- Kimberley   05/09/2018

Thank you to all and Good luck!!!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Lynn23Nov said:

hello guys,

Applied on 23 Nov 2017

First CO - Sophorn       14/05/2018   Asked for further proof for 1 year full time work. submitted on 25/05/2018 .

Second CO - Sophorn    19/16/2018   Asked for clarifying  1 year full time work  submitted on 19/06/2018

Congrats ?
Finally we can see a new CO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lynn23Nov said:

hello guys,

Applied on 23 Nov 2017

Congratulations Lynn for the grant. So happy for you . What you had submitted for further proof for 1 year work?

2 minutes ago, Lynn23Nov said:

hello guys,

Applied on 23 Nov 2017

Congrats mate 

10 minutes ago, Lynn23Nov said:

hello guys,

Applied on 23 Nov 2017

Congratulations Lynn, great news!!! Hurray! ??? 

And... we have a new CO?! ??

• Like 1