887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Hi All,

With the blessings of God, I just got my Grant..! CO is ADAM. remaining everything in my signature and sheets... Gud luck to all of you and Hope you guys get your grants soon..!

OMG, Manny, congratulations to you and family!!! ? Enjoy your PR!!! ? ??? So happy for you mate...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Guys,

I have been silent member of this forum for a while now actually this is my very first post. I was granted my 887 this afternoon.   

I applied on - 14 Dec 2017

Additional  documents were requested on - 18 Jun 2018

Grant on - 06 Sep 2018

I really a appreciate what you guys doing and all the discussions , helps to learn a lot.

If anyone needed any help with preparing documents or any information please let me know. I would very much like to help out.

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Oshadas said:

Hi Guys,

I have been silent member of this forum for a while now actually this is my very first post. I was granted my 887 this afternoon.   

Grant on - 06 Sep 2018

I really a appreciate what you guys doing and all the discussions , helps to learn a lot.

If anyone needed any help with preparing documents or any information please let me know. I would very much like to help out.

Congratulations mate...

36 minutes ago, Oshadas said:

Hi Guys,

Grant on - 06 Sep 2018

Congrats mate. Who was your co?

50 minutes ago, Oshadas said:

Hi Guys,

Grant on - 06 Sep 2018

Congratulations!!

2 hours ago, Oshadas said:

Hi Guys,

Grant on - 06 Sep 2018

Congratulations Oshadas! Thank you for joining us with such great news! ? ? 

Urgent help needed only 3 doubts to fill 887 online application

1. While filling 887 online application 

Do we need to include our parents and sisters details in Family Members section as I am not including them in application??

In case if i need to include I believe i should Include in other family members of Unit

2. Countries of residence for last 10 years

Do we need to include our all Australian addresses?? or just mention start and end date and mention the present Australian address only

I believe they are more concerned about how long we lived in the country rather than addresses in this question??

As we are mentioning full history in form 80 do we need to provide all addresses here or just start and end date and the last address in that country??

3. Last 2 years regional addresses in australia

Do I need to exclude my vacation trip to my home country for 18 days as I paid my rent utilities for my address in Australia

For example I stayed in regional area from 15 Aug 2016 to 15 Aug 2018 but I went for 18days vacation to homecountry 

Do I need to include my vacation here in this address history as the question is about last 2years australian address??

Looking forward reply

Thanks in advance

12 hours ago, Oshadas said:

Hi Guys,

Grant on - 06 Sep 2018

Congrats Mate?

Can you please name your co?

Hi Guys,

Grant on - 06 Sep 2018

who was you're Case officer?

Hi Guys,

Grant on - 06 Sep 2018

congrats

• Like 1