887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 minute ago, Tpsk said:

Which date you applied mate? And what type of declaration he asked for?

i applied on 20 th nov 2018. Co asked for my baby's medical on 26th of june which i have done. now they are asking for stat declaration that if child is same who appear for medical.

2 minutes ago, peiush said:

i applied on 20 th nov 2018. Co asked for my baby's medical on 26th of june which i have done. now they are asking for stat declaration that if child is same who appear for medical.

Regarding baby medical. You went to bupa? And was there any issues regarding your baby's picture?

50 minutes ago, peiush said:

Hi everyone, ive applied 887 on 20 th nov 2017 to day Co adam ask for my daughter's stat declaration. please if anyone could help me with this. what should i do?

Hi peiush and welcome to the group! ? This happened several times to our members here, no need to panic, it is easily resolved.

BUPA will not mention it to you, because their job is only to do medical and that's it. But CO's job to make sure that the "correct" baby has undergone the medical, so there is no identity fraud. It's because all checks are now much stricter.

Just submit a statutory declaration, witnessed by Justice of the Peace or a police officer or anyone with such authority. In the declaration state that the baby, who undergone the medical, is you child and the same child as shown in the baby's passport. 

Other members had same situation and they will advise better than me. ? I hope,someone can help soon. ? 

@Binal is one of the members who had same situation. ? 

Whenever I tried to login to immiaccount, below message comes. Not sure whether you guys are getting the same.

Current System issue:

Action Required flag still showing:

Please disregard the action required flag if you have already provided the following information and it is still showing as required on your application summary page:

• Health Assessment
  • Character assessment
  • Biometrics
  • Additional payment requirement

This is a known system issue that is currently being investigated.

On 8/30/2018 at 10:04 PM, Binal said:

Hi All,

I am silent follower to this form.

I have applied 887 visa on 17th Nov 2017.

First CO assigned on 8th May 2018 and asked for my newborn medical. Which I have submitted on 10th May 2018. CO – Sophorn.

Second CO assigned on 15th June 2018 and asked for statutory declaration as CO was concerned that my son might not be the child who appeared for medical tests. Submitted this statutory declaration on 21st June 2018. CO – Sophorn.

Finally, on 24th August 2018, I got my golden emails. CO – Adam.

I was following this form regularly even today as well.

Hope, this information will help and give encouragement to pass through this frustrating waiting path.

Thank you.    

Hi binal,

my situation is same like you Co asked for Stat declaration for my daughter. Can u please help what should i do?

43 minutes ago, RANJU said:

Whenever I tried to login to immiaccount, below message comes. Not sure whether you guys are getting the same.

Current System issue:

Action Required flag still showing:

Please disregard the action required flag if you have already provided the following information and it is still showing as required on your application summary page:

• Health Assessment
  • Character assessment
  • Biometrics
  • Additional payment requirement

This is a known system issue that is currently being investigated.

When did you apply ? Yes we get same but you can click on continue.