887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

15 hours ago, peiush said:

Hi everyone, ive applied 887 on 20 th nov 2017 to day Co adam ask for my daughter's stat declaration. please if anyone could help me with this. what should i do?

Hey bro can you please tell me what reason co gave you to provide declaration regarding your baby's medical? I mean did they specify why they are asking declaration for your baby's medical 

50 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Hey bro can you please tell me what reason co gave you to provide declaration regarding your baby's medical? I mean did they specify why they are asking declaration for your baby's medical 

They said that baby not seems to be same as passport so wrote stat dec.

Dear All ,

I have one question ,I got one job with 15$ per hour. They are not paying superannuation account event not on tax file number. They are giving me pay slips with 15$ per hour. Will this accepted in DIBP? Later I want to apply 887 visa, will this create a problem for me?

Edited by jasmin FR

1 hour ago, jasmin FR said:

Dear All ,

I have one question ,I got one job with 15$ per hour. They are not paying superannuation account event not on tax file number. They are giving me pay slips with 15$ per hour. Will this accepted in DIBP? Later I want to apply 887 visa, will this create a problem for me?

I think you are underpaid, please refer fair work website , looks dodgy 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, jasmin FR said:

Dear All ,

Do you have salary slip showing company ABN,contract,bank statement for salary transfer,super account,tax statement or any other evidence to prove your employment.CO may will ask for evidence to prove.

Hi Guys,
I have been silent member of this forum for a while now actually this is my very first post. I was granted my 887 this afternoon.   
I applied on - 14 Dec 2017
Additional  documents were requested on - 18 Jun 2018
Grant on - 06 Sep 2018
I really a appreciate what you guys doing and all the discussions , helps to learn a lot.
If anyone needed any help with preparing documents or any information please let me know. I would very much like to help out.

Congratulations mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, jasmin FR said:

Dear All ,

Hi

Its better to show the job with minimum wage 

Is it 15$ per hour before or after tax??

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, wincivil said:

I made a mistake in my online application regarding dates in last 10yrs countries residence

Also in immiaccount attachments i mentioned wrong date in naming document description 

How should i resolve this issue??

Login to IMMI > Update details > Notification of incorrect answer(s)

Use above link on your immi account to correct the errors. There is a field there to explain your error, mention that the changes should reflect on the document descriptions as well.

Document naming description should not be an issue in my opinion

• Like 2

1 hour ago, toot said:

Use above link on your immi account to correct the errors. There is a field there to explain your error, mention that the changes should reflect on the document descriptions as well.

Thanks Toot

8 hours ago, Anonymous2017 said:

@SK10@ricky21232 @HSK (Applied 14 sep 17)@Tsep @Taha@Russki @KotaAny updates?? I don't think there is anyone before September who hasn't received his/her grant. We are the only earlier ones left (8).

No news yet. ? Looks like @Kota disappeared from the forum the same day he/she registered, so he may have a grant by now, just didn't inform us. ? 

When did you apply mate? ?  Are you on the tracker?  Yes, definitely looks like it's just us left! ? 

26 minutes ago, Russki said:

No news yet. ? Looks like @Kota disappeared from the forum the same day he/she registered, so he may have a grant by now, just didn't inform us. ? 

When did you apply mate? ?  Are you on the tracker?  Yes, definitely looks like it's just us left! ? 

Not sure @ricky21232 and @SK10 also left the forum as few days back i asked them regarding their status of file but nobody responded.

2 hours ago, toot said:

Hi Toot

Apart from updating in immiaccount 

Do we need to fill Form 1023 and upload it also??

3 minutes ago, wincivil said:

Hi Toot

Apart from updating in immiaccount 

Do we need to fill Form 1023 and upload it also??

I haven't seen on any official site describing the difference between declaring incorrect answers on IMMI portal and form 1023. So I assume they both are the same. 

Either way or doing both should be fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/21/2018 at 5:33 PM, Viky said:

Hi 

i applied on 17/11/2017. Contacted by CO (Dat)for documents on 8/05/18 and thereafter by Decision maker-( Sophorn Chea )for my baby’s medical on 15/06/18. Haven’t heard from them since then. Still showing medical examination required under my baby’s name in online account.

7D9DA4EA-5E05-4F93-81D8-CCF8A98A2F38.jpeg

Hi Viky,

Need your advised on how to upload my new born baby Birth Certificate and Passport, as we applied 887 on 11th Feb 2018 and our baby is born on 07th August 2018.

On our immi account, I am able to see my name and my wife's name. Although I have already attached "Change in circumstances" form but need to know where should I upload Birth Certificate and Passport of new born baby.

10 hours ago, agguptax said:

Hi Viky,

Need your advised on how to upload my new born baby Birth Certificate and Passport, as we applied 887 on 11th Feb 2018 and our baby is born on 07th August 2018.

On our immi account, I am able to see my name and my wife's name. Although I have already attached "Change in circumstances" form but need to know where should I upload Birth Certificate and Passport of new born baby.

Either in yours or partner attachments.