887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, wincivil said:

Hi WinCivil, more than professional advise, i'll tell you what I did. 

1. I added all my immediate family members (Father , mother, brothers,Sisters and mentioned that they are not migrating with me)

2. No messing around - all addresses. so that it matches my evidence. 

3. Vacation is a vacation, your residence will not change while you are on a vacation. So vacations does not  matter for residentail addresses. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, toot said:

Hi WinCivil, more than professional advise, i'll tell you what I did. 

1. I added all my immediate family members (Father , mother, brothers,Sisters and mentioned that they are not migrating with me)

2. No messing around - all addresses. so that it matches my evidence. 

3. Vacation is a vacation, your residence will not change while you are on a vacation. So vacations does not  matter for residentail addresses

Thanks a Lot Toot Did you include your family members in other family members of Unit??

14 hours ago, Oshadas said:

Hi Guys,

I have been silent member of this forum for a while now actually this is my very first post. I was granted my 887 this afternoon.   

I applied on - 14 Dec 2017

Additional  documents were requested on - 18 Jun 2018

Grant on - 06 Sep 2018

I really a appreciate what you guys doing and all the discussions , helps to learn a lot.

If anyone needed any help with preparing documents or any information please let me know. I would very much like to help out.

Many many Congratulations my frd???

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Looks like some deleting data from Excel sheet..... My name is missing :S

There is definitely something happening to the tracker - I have noticed some names missing and some lines messed up... ?  I am not sure what is happening - @Honey earlier fixed the filters, but still I can see something is not right...