887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Tpsk said:

Can you please tell me the format of statutory declaration for your child thanks

https://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Statutory-declarations/Documents/CommonwealthStatutorydeclarationform.pdf

I used the form above and got it filled by a family friend as the person should not be a relative and got it declared before one of the authorised persons (page 3)

I,1

So and so

make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959:

The child presented for their 501 medical examination is the same as the child photographed in the passport and I confirm that all the photos in this declaration are of that same child - ''Name''

Photos underneath ( If you can mention the age of your child about how old he/she was when photos were taken that will be better)

Health Integrity concern for Child Passports for children are generally valid for five years. If the passport was obtained when the child was an infant, considerable physical changes to facial features are likely to have occurred. The MMSP or panel physician may not be able to verify the identity of the child and, if so, an identity concern was raised. We ask the primary visa applicant to provide a statutory declaration(s) signed by an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is not the child’s relative: •the declaration should have appropriate photographic evidence that the child presented for their 501 medical examination is the same as the child photographed in the passport and •the declarant should confirm that all the photos in the declaration are of the same child. If: •a statutory declaration(s) cannot be provided by an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is not the child’s relative or •officers are still not satisfied (after receiving the appropriate statutory declaration) that the child who attended the 501 medical examination is the same child applying for the visa The child must be requested to undertake a new health examination performed with a new passport that accurately portrays the child’s current appearance. Please have the applicant provide a statutory declaration as per the above requirements

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Anonymous2017 said:

https://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Statutory-declarations/Documents/CommonwealthStatutorydeclarationform.pdf

I used the form above and got it filled by a family friend as the person should not be a relative and got it declared before one of the authorised persons (page 3)

I,1

So and so

make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959:

The child presented for their 501 medical examination is the same as the child photographed in the passport and I confirm that all the photos in this declaration are of that same child - ''Name''

Photos underneath ( If you can mention the age of your child about how old he/she was when photos were taken that will be better)

Health Integrity concern for Child Passports for children are generally valid for five years. If the passport was obtained when the child was an infant, considerable physical changes to facial features are likely to have occurred. The MMSP or panel physician may not be able to verify the identity of the child and, if so, an identity concern was raised. We ask the primary visa applicant to provide a statutory declaration(s) signed by an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is not the child’s relative: •the declaration should have appropriate photographic evidence that the child presented for their 501 medical examination is the same as the child photographed in the passport and •the declarant should confirm that all the photos in the declaration are of the same child. If: •a statutory declaration(s) cannot be provided by an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is not the child’s relative or •officers are still not satisfied (after receiving the appropriate statutory declaration) that the child who attended the 501 medical examination is the same child applying for the visa The child must be requested to undertake a new health examination performed with a new passport that accurately portrays the child’s current appearance. Please have the applicant provide a statutory declaration as per the above requirements

How old was your child

15 minutes ago, Simmi said:

I am not their can u add up plz

21 nov 2017

ist contacted by CO Dat  for 1 year job proof

2 Nd time 20 June CO sophron for the same documents 

today got grant from CO Adam 

thanx a lot

work was on ABN so all gud now

Bravo!!!! Congratulations mate?

Helli Everyone,

I have been silent following everyone stories and comments on this site. I also physically stress and too much presure on waiting for PR from 887 visa.

But the wait is over for me now because my PR has been approved on 30 August,  exactly 7months amd 5days.

I wish all the best for everyone who are waiting for your 887 visa approval. 

It will come but its such a long processinh time.

Good luck guys

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Kim said:

Helli Everyone,

I have been silent following everyone stories and comments on this site. I also physically stress and too much presure on waiting for PR from 887 visa.

But the wait is over for me now because my PR has been approved on 30 August,  exactly 7months amd 5days.

Good luck guys

What is your timeline mate?

14 minutes ago, Kim said:

Helli Everyone,

Good luck guys

When you applied? Mate

I applied on 25 Jan 2018 with my AIS Agent in Brisbane

I have not heard anything about my visa progressing or require extra informations after apply even i emailed many time to my agent, they also told me no news from Home of Affairs.

Then i got Direct Grant on 30 Aug 2018

7 months 5 days 

It was a big surprise because i thought it gonna be 9 months to 11 months.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1