sunnyside

I found this in the Applicant Document link:

Documents to prove your identity

Provide one of the following:

• a birth certificate showing the names of both parents:
  • identification pages of a family book showing the names of both parents
  • identification pages of an identification document issued by the government
  • identification pages of a court-issued document that proves your identity
  • identification pages of a family census register.
  • Also provide:
  • the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates
  • a national identity card, if you have one.
  • proof of change of name, if applicable, such as:
    • a marriage or divorce certificate
    • change of name documents from an Australian Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, or the relevant overseas authority
    • documents that show other names you have been known by.

What sort of other document should I provide other than copy of passport to prove identity.

17 hours ago, Zubayer said:

Thanks @Anonymous2017.  Can you please tell me if it is the old photo used for the passport purpose or a new one should be attached with the declaration?

Hi Zubayer,

I’m in the same boat. I read your discussion then I had my friend who is a local Australian citizen sign the statutory declaration before a JP for my daughter’s medical yesterday in case CO requests it.

I listed 6 photos in the declaration which I got from my cell phone and covered the period from August 2017 when the passport was issued, at that time my daughter was 3 months old, to March 2018 when the application  was submitted, absolutely one of them was close to the time when the medical was made. I think this must be persuasive.

Hope it helpful.

BTW submitted on Mar 09, still waiting anxiously.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hi guys, hope everyone is well and hopeful this morning! ?  Sun is shining in Adelaide and COs are working away on our cases! ? 

Just if anyone is interested, this is another tracker - serious site: 

https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/visa-tracker-skilled-regional-887

Our visa subclass (SC887) is not well represented, but there are a couple of guys from our forum on this tracker. This site requires you to register and log on. You can only change your records, not anyone else's... ? ? 

If we have more people on 887 category registered, admin of this site offers statistical analyses, basically, they will tell us the general trends for our visa processing, based on our cases (as if we don't know already ? ? )  

For info Russki my brother informed that it this site is popular in US visa tracking.During that time I saw far less applicants there then here.

20 minutes ago, RANJU said:

For info Russki my brother informed that it this site is popular in US visa tracking.During that time I saw far less applicants there then here.

Yeah, agreed! ? That's why I said we were not very well represented in that tracker!!! Hahaha! But I still registered, just for the hell of it, why not... I actually registered in it a very long time ago, I think, it was before I found our forum. ? 

Actually, this site has a separate tracker for Australian citizenship application process, I just discovered! ? Wow.

1 hour ago, Rocky1 said:

I found this in the Applicant Document link:

Documents to prove your identity

Provide one of the following:

Also provide:
  • the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates
  • a national identity card, if you have one.
  • proof of change of name, if applicable, such as:
    • a marriage or divorce certificate
    • change of name documents from an Australian Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, or the relevant overseas authority
    • documents that show other names you have been known by.

What sort of other document should I provide other than copy of passport to prove identity.

Driving licence is a good one. ? Also, I provided a photo identity card - pass from work. It's classed as a photo ID, too. ? 

Guys, more suggestions?