Andrew from Vista Financial

1 year today!

Well, we have been here 1 year today exactly.

It has been ups and downs throughout but we are so glad we have made the move. Mainly due to all of the studying that we have had to do to be in the same boat as we were in the UK for the same jobs and the 495 visa, (say no more).

We have met some really lovely people through this site, we accidently stumbled across it after being here for a few months (so wished we had found it earlier).

We both have the week off, first bit of annual leave since arriving and have just spent the day at the beach and in Glenelg. Now I'm off to play footie with lad's.

Adelaide has really grown on us as has the Australian way of life. (something that could be a tad frustrating at times initially).

Anyway, thanks to PIA and all of the friends we have met so far, look forward to making many more and good luck to everyone due to make or who have made the move recently.

Andy & Stacey.

Guest Tracey

That is fantastic, really pleased for you. Guess you have no plans to come back to Engalnd then now hahah. With all the ups and downs, how long before you realised that Adalaide was def for you?

Hi Andy & Stacey,

first of all many congratulations to you both for getting to your 1 year anniversary, it's definately something to be proud of.

Andy, you yourself have contributed so much to this site with your financial information and knowledge and I'm sure that everyone including myself will be very thankfull for that alone.

Stacey, you are such a lovely person and can honestly say that you have succeeded because you have wanted it to.

So without further ado, good luck guys for the next years anniversary and long may the way of life that you have made for yourselves continue x

One year mate and only went in the sea for the first time today ha ha (southern fairies). I am glad you have a good 1st year. You and stacey are well alright, by the way. Shame about your scotish brother trying to be a cockney lol:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Kris

Great post - really good to hear how you've settled and how things have gone for you both - long may the good stuff continue.

BTW what's work like for IFA's over there - I work for an IFA and obviously in the current market things are a little tough over here at the mo!

:)

Guest graandjac

:)Congrats guys, hope Adelaide holds good things for the future, good to meet you last weekend and hope to catch up with you again.

Guest Guest75

Many congrats to you two.

Many good wishes for your future.

It's lovely to sit back and pat yourself on the back.

I've got bruises now after 8 years :biglaugh:

Congratulations Andy and Stacey! We had our year anniversary last week, its a great feeling isn't it??? Great to have met you and thanks for all your help with the pensions, life insurance etc etc

Andy and Lindsey

Guest Guest75
    Congratulations Andy and Stacey! We had our year anniversary last week, its a great feeling isn't it??? Great to have met you and thanks for all your help with the pensions, life insurance etc etc

Andy and Lindsey

Congrats to you lot as well - that year passed quickly!!!:):)

Great post - really good to hear how you've settled and how things have gone for you both - long may the good stuff continue.

BTW what's work like for IFA's over there - I work for an IFA and obviously in the current market things are a little tough over here at the mo!

:)

Hi Kimbo.

Definitely tough times, not many people investing at the moment. If you want to continue in this line of work give me a call when you get here and I could maybe give you a few contacts.

Andy

Hi Kimbo.

Definitely tough times, not many people investing at the moment. If you want to continue in this line of work give me a call when you get here and I could maybe give you a few contacts.

Andy

Business is just dead at the minute, definitely no one investing! Seems pretty widespread across all sectors too:( Great thanks very much for the offer Andy appreciate that.

Kim

Guest Vicks&Stu

Hi

Not been on here for a while - so catching up!

Good post, we are definitely glad you both decided to stay in Adelaide!

Have a good week - see you both soon.

Vicks&Stu

Guest LynziC

Hey Steph & Andy, Big congrats on your first year!

Lovely to have met you both and hope to see you again soon,

Lynz & Rog xx