Calling anyone in the East Midlands

Guest Django

Guest Aussiebound

We went to the meet at The Old Brickworks yesterday, met up with Julia and Steve - (happy-Jools) and some others. What a great day - looking forward to August meet even more now, more faces to names.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happy-jools

It was great to go the a meet-up on Sunday from the Yellow Screen. I think the one in August from PIA will be just great.

Are we letting the pub know in advance that there are going to be lots of Aussie wan-a-bees arriving that day to have a good chat etc.

;)

Guest Aussiebound

Will have to let the pub know in advance as it gets really busy in there at weekends. Will try and get a bigger area than last weekend though - got a bit squashed at times!!

We are in Lincoln on Sunday, will have a look around and speak to them about booking an area?

How many did you make it at the last count Pete?

Are we going on your numbers or Traceys?

Guest Django

As far as I can make out those who said they are coming are;

Us 2 plus 4 kiddies

Aussiebound 2 plus 2

Scooterdan 2

Happy-jools 2 plus 2

Angela 2 plus 2

Deanrm 2 plus 2

Jane.mason 2

yisawoo 2 plus 1

Ralph & Bev 2 plus 3

I make it 18 plus 16. If anyone else is coming that I have missed out please let me know and I will edit this post.

Pete

Guest happy-jools

Hi Sarah, sorry I didnt get the chance to speak to you last nite.

Anyway Bev & Ralph from Yellow screen said they were coming (I think) with their two kids. Will try and check with them okeydokey. But add them anyway. I also had Simon and Carol from meet up PM me saying they fancy coming so that would be another four.

OMG its going to be huge.

Will check on the Yellow screen and let you know.xx;)

Guest ralph n bev

Hello Jules ,

I've only just joined the site!! We do want to come , and we plan on camping Friday to Monday , Ralph's going to book us in .

We are all looking forward to it. So that's 2 adults and 3 kids , and a dog , if that's o.k.?

Think its going to take me a while to fathom out how to do everything on here so bare with me!

Bev:D

Guest Django

Not everyone is camping. We would love to but we have a little one due to arrive into the world a few weeks before so its not practical. Gutted coz I reckon we could have had a good couple of evenings around the ol' camp fire.

7_2_200v.gif

Pete

Guest ralph n bev

Ahhh a new baby ,is it your first?

probably not a good idea to camp , probably keep everyone awake with the 4 hourly feeds!!! Remember it well....

Thanks for adding us to the list.

By the way , why am i recieving emails everytime someone posts , what have i done wrong when i registered? Just checked my mail and had 5 from p.i.a. thought i was mrs popular!

Bev

Guest graandjac

No problem sorry forgot to say hi and welcome i like this site it seems alot more friendly than the bigger ones hope your adventure goes well.

Cheers Graham & jacqui

Guest Aussiebound
As far as I can make out those who said they are coming are;

Us 2 plus 4 kiddies

Aussiebound 2 plus 2

Scooterdan 2

Happy-jools 2 plus 2

Angela 2 plus 2

Deanrm 2 plus 2

Jane.mason 2

yisawoo 2 plus 1

Ralph & Bev 2 plus 3

I make it 18 plus 16. If anyone else is coming that I have missed out please let me know and I will edit this post.

Pete

Hi

We will be in looking on Sunday, will call into the pub and reserve an area for us. Will say 20 adults plus kids to allow for a few extras.:D

Campsite is a good walk away from the pub (15 - 30 mins walk away), are going to Hartsholme on Sunday so will call in as well. Will post details next week.

Sarah

Guest deanrm

God no!!! You can't walk from the campsite to the pub!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I suppose you could if you like walking down by-passes!! Lol

Actually there is another route but it would take alot longer than 30 mins.

I would strongly recommend no-one walks to the pub from Hartsholme!!!

Trisha

Guest Django
We will be in looking on Sunday, will call into the pub and reserve an area for us.

Ask for a shaded bit if poss. :) Might be too hot (if sunny) for our 2 littlest ones otherwise. But looking how theweather is going this summer we could all be inside.:(

Oh and Graham and Jacqui (graandjac) might also be coming too so that could be another 2 or 2 plus 2.

Pete

Guest Django

Great stuff Jane will amend and re post. I think its just as important for the younger members of the Oz adventure to meet each other as it is for us older ones.

Pete

Guest Django

Numbers update for you Sarah

Us 2 plus 4 kiddies

Aussiebound 2 plus 2

Scooterdan 2

Happy-jools 2 plus 2

Angela 2 plus 2

Deanrm 2 plus 2

Jane.mason 2 plus 3

yisawoo 2 plus 1

Ralph & Bev 2 plus 3

graandjac 2 plus 2 (to be confirmed)

I make it 18 plus 19 definates but a poss 20 plus 21. If anyone else is coming that I have missed out please let me know and I will edit this post.

Pete

Guest happy-jools

Another family coming from the custard court.

Simon & Carol and two kids. They camping too. Can you add them to the list.

Many thanks.xx

Guest Django
Can you add them to the list.

Your wish has been granted.

Us 2 plus 4 kiddies

Aussiebound 2 plus 2

Scooterdan 2

Happy-jools 2 plus 2

Angela 2 plus 2

Deanrm 2 plus 2

Jane.mason 2 plus 3

yisawoo 2 plus 1

Ralph & Bev 2 plus 3

Simon & Carol plus 2

graandjac 2 plus 2 (to be confirmed)

I make it 20 plus 21 definates but a poss 22 plus 23. If anyone else is coming that I have missed out please let me know and I will edit this post.

Pete

Guest Aussiebound

Wow, shall I book the whole pub???????

This should be a great afternoon, enough people to keep chatting for days, a good job a few of us camping!

Will book it sunday.

Guest nicktastic

Hi, have just joined this site and would like to come to the meeting aswell! Our friends aswell, so including us thats 4 more adults and 6 kids.

hope thats ok?

Nick