Southern suburbs meet at moana beach

Guest guest569

Guest Guest75
That was them Tyke.. They were jumping and playing like that too.

Anyone else a little burnt today or is it just me ?????:biglaugh:

Good for you for organisng the meet up mate,looks like a lot of people got a lot out of it!!!:notworthy:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adenick

Really enjoyed yesterday at Moana. Thanks to everyone we spoke to who gave us newbies advice and tips. Would like to get together again soon so that we can meet some more who we never got round to chatting to as there was so many there. Maybe if we had gotten there dead on 3 instead of looking at the lovely showhouses nearby...! Have arranged to meet up with Helen and Co, Paula,Kath and Diane this week so great. Maybe I can find a friend for my depressed and unhappy 14 yr old daughter! Thanks!

Anyone else a little burnt today or is it just me ?????:biglaugh:

We are all a little red in the face Bob. Niamh is the worst. I'm sure it was my kids I creamed but there were so many and I couldn't keep track which ones were mine. I'll find out whether I brought the right ones home when Tracey wakes up.:confused:

Oh by the way, I have found two small plastic beakers in my stuff when I de-sanded this morning. One is green and one is blue. Is anyone short of these items???

Pete

Guest guest569
There were no Dolphins Andrew, they were all hallucinating, as I have said before they are mythical creatures that do not exist. Going a bit far though drugging the kids so they thought they saw them!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete actually said he had drugged you so would sleep well and he could stay out longer !!!:biglaugh:

it was nice to meet some more lovely people. we had been at the beach for surf lifesaving and had organised plans so we couldnt stay for too long unfrotunately but hopefully next time. it was nice to put some faces to names and the kids could all just play together. cu all next time for longer.cant belive there were dolphins though....been 8 months and i still havent seen any :o( lolx

kath

Guest Chelseadownunder

Hi Guys,

Missed the update on the date. Would have liked to have come and will come to any other meets down south etc.. Probably wouldnt wear anything to do with Chelsea as any Man U and Liverpool fans might see the funny side.

Hope to catch up with you all soon.

Scott UK

Financial adviser from the UK now a Financial Adviser here.

Guest guest569
Hi Guys,

Missed the update on the date. Would have liked to have come and will come to any other meets down south etc.. Probably wouldnt wear anything to do with Chelsea as any Man U and Liverpool fans might see the funny side.

Hope to catch up with you all soon.

Scott UK

Financial adviser from the UK now a Financial Adviser here.

:biglaugh:Oh Scott we could have done with a laugh !!! Only 1 man utd shirt the rest were southampton and birmingham so you wouldn't have felt inferior !!

had my red shirt hiding in the car though.;)

Guest paddyhaha
:biglaugh:Oh Scott we could have done with a laugh !!! Only 1 man utd shirt the rest were southampton and birmingham so you wouldn't have felt inferior !!

had my red shirt hiding in the car though.;)

cherrs passionate pom, my real jersey of white with green hoops was in my car waiting for some aussie fresh air which it has'nt got yet so maybe next time it will.

big thanks for your efforts at the weekend. nice to see we are not alone.

paddyhaha