Southern suburbs meet at moana beach

Guest guest569

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to Bob for organising the meet up - a great turn out and a lovely day had by me though I could only stay a few hours with the kids on my own as hubby was working - look forward to the next one.

thanks everyone for a lovely family day out we had a lovely day

and even better it only took 10 minutes to get home:)

must have been 80+ people there today great turn out thanks passionate pom(LFC)

maybe have another one in a months time or two?

did anyone pick up a stray body board yellow?if not no worries

sue and crew XXXXXX

Bob has your board Sue.;)

It was a good turn out and the dolphin display at the end was the icing on the cake. :jiggy:

Nice to finally meet people I've 'known' for ages:)

Deffo up for another. Cheers Bob

Pete

Guest guest569

Had a great day today. Met some lovely people but sorry didn't get round to everybodyas it was such a good turn out today.Thanks shaggy for the extra help with the bbq !!!:biglaugh:

Maybe see you all again soon !!:v_SPIN::wubclub:

There were no Dolphins Andrew, they were all hallucinating, as I have said before they are mythical creatures that do not exist. Going a bit far though drugging the kids so they thought they saw them!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Glad you all had a good day, Pete and the kids are full of it, thanks all those that helped Pete with the kids especially Joe and Niamh as it meant he could chill out a bit. Hope to see you all at the next one. I did wake up at 230pm and think of joining you all and then it was suddenly 6pm, think I may have fallen asleep again:goofy:.

Yes a good day out, thanks for organising Bob,

my girls really enjoyed meeting some new friends.

Didn't get round to speaking to everyone tho', maybe at the next one!

Diane, John, Katie, Charlotte & Amelia

Guest the4hopes
Glad you guys had a good time.

Sorry we missed this, would have liked to have been there.

Stacey and I have been together 10 years today so had a day together.

Can't believe we missed the dolphins!!!!!!

Andy & Stacey

Congratulations, good luck for the next ten years, what a lovely place to be for them!!

Laura x

It was great meeting people today and i look forward to the next one. Thanks Passionate Pom for organising such a great day out but i would like to know how you arranged that dolphin display for the end of the day lol. I can't believe we have been here a week today and have seen them already.

Looking forward to another meet up and can't wait to get to know some more of you.

Want can I say that already has , we have only been here a week and me and my family enjoyed the whole day and dolphins to finish was a treat. Got to know quite a few people but with there been so many people did not get time to talk to everyone, next time we will have to make more time for small talk with everyone.Roll on the next one,we will make sure the date is free.

There were no Dolphins Andrew, they were all hallucinating, as I have said before they are mythical creatures that do not exist. Going a bit far though drugging the kids so they thought they saw them!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Oh Tracey, dont worry I havent seen any yet either (bet the family are really winding you up about that) - so mad I didnt stay later now would have loved to have seen that!!! What time did they appear then?