World Cup Winners?

sueoc

But seriously though ....just read the English fans booed off the English team.....Unsporting and very bad manners.... Doesn't really show any support at all for the team, yet if they had won they would have been cheering, also doesn't matter how badly the team played, shows poor mentality all round.. I hope an underdog wins, it will shake up all those big headed Euro teams...already Spain has fallen to......Switzerland, usally more noted for its choc and skiing than its football...:biglaugh:

Guest Nick11
But seriously though ....just read the English fans booed off the English team.....Unsporting and very bad manners.... Doesn't really show any support at all for the team, yet if they had won they would have been cheering, also doesn't matter how badly the team played, shows poor mentality all round.. I hope an underdog wins, it will shake up all those big headed Euro teams...already Spain has fallen to......Switzerland, usally more noted for its choc and skiing than its football...:biglaugh:

Booing is out of order..however if I had saved up for many years to go to the world cup and have seen my team play so ..well ...without heart...is the only way I can describe..I would have felt pretty ripped off. You complain about poor customer service..:arghh:

Guest cornish Busdriver

I think Mexico v Argintina for the final. I would be truly amazed if england make to the next round. England gonna blow it AGAIN. So just the same from england, all hype and no action.

Guest Guest5035

Argentina have no chance......England have 3 lions on their shirts over their heart area, they have lost their teeth. My tip, not sure of the actual draw but here goes, final 4 Brazil,Italy,Germany and 1 more!!

Stevo

Guest lastboyscout

I`m sorry but I would have booed too if I`d have saved all that money to go there and they performed like that, I was pee`d off and I stayed up all night too, to draw against a team that had never kept a clean sheet in its World Cup history is diabolical TBH :realmad:

Over hyped , over paid and over there, spoilt little buggers , all of `em :realmad:

But I still think we`ll qualify top of the group :biglaugh:

Guest WhatNow?
I`m sorry but I would have booed too if I`d have saved all that money to go there and they performed like that, I was pee`d off and I stayed up all night too, to draw against a team that had never kept a clean sheet in its World Cup history is diabolical TBH :realmad:

Over hyped , over paid and over there, spoilt little buggers , all of `em :realmad:

But I still think we`ll qualify top of the group :biglaugh:

I agree, lastboyscout. International footballers who can't string three passes together without giving the ball away? What a dire performance! Never mind the heart and the teeth...where were the skills! As frustrating as sitting in the North Bank at the Molineux! The only consolation is I didn't have to pay a TV licence fee to watch it!

Guest mark&rachel

Come on England!! What a woeful performance. No creativity on the pitch as it was all on the bench! Joe Cole, S WP and Defoe all on the bench when Lennon, Heskey and co were on the pitch. I thought Capello had it sussed but not really. Great players just cant play as a team.

My tip is Brazil but c'mon England do over Slovenia

Guest mark&rachel
Argentina v Spain final. Spain will bounce back. As for England, i best not comment from North of the border. Might get chucked off, but at least i got a good giggle after all the hype, and comments of at least we qualified.

Rob Green is auditioning as Scotlands new keeper too! ha ha

Rob Green is auditioning as Scotlands new keeper too! ha ha

One howler is not enough to get into our team!! More practise required. Mind you, some real serious problems between the sticks for England. Shame for a country that used to acknowledged as having some of the best ever. David "calamity" James or Rob Green? Hard choices!!!

Don't know why Capello keeps playing Heskey, and Rooney was a total waste of space. Didn't look as if he could be bothered to even try and get the ball sometimes. He put more effort into the Nike advert than he has on the pitch for England. Ashley Cole and Glen Johnson played well, Carrragher can't help fouling people so he misses the next match, what a surprise.

Although they lost yesterday I think Germany look impressive. Most teams seem to have more exuberance, energy and passion than England. I suppose we haven't done as badly so far as France......

Guest Guest5035
I can't believe we only managed a draw against a s*** team we should easily have beaten.

I'm ashamed to call myself Algerian. LOL

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

stevo

It's about time that these overpaid w****** were paid a basic salary of £20k per year, and then paid commission for good performance. That might encourage them to make an effort. If I performed this poorly at work I would be sacked. Each time the England team plays poorly they sack the manager, but they never sack the players, and it's about time they did! :arghh:

Let's see how many WAGS there are hanging around them when they earn so little money!! :)

If I was there I would have booed them off the pitch as well.

Guest kangomik

Booing is terrible i agree, a total waste of energy............ they should have been shot.

That booing must have been loud, it drowned out those friggin wasps!

Guest mark&rachel

they deserve to be booed. I like Pesty comment!

It still baffles me how Heskey is a multi millionaire and a pants footballer!!

Crouch and SWP in for Heskey and Lennon next game? Deadley Ledley back for Carra

It's about time that these overpaid w****** were paid a basic salary of £20k per year, and then paid commission for good performance. That might encourage them to make an effort. If I performed this poorly at work I would be sacked. Each time the England team plays poorly they sack the manager, but they never sack the players, and it's about time they did! :arghh:

Let's see how many WAGS there are hanging around them when they earn so little money!! :)

If I was there I would have booed them off the pitch as well.

To be fair, most of the players do perform for their clubs (who I presume are the ones paying their huge salaries?). Rooney's had a terrific season, for instance. Something seems to go wrong in their heads when they come together to play for their country though. I wonder if it's part of the same malaise that makes showing any sort of patriotism for Britain some sort of "racist slur" that might offend a minority - perhaps they don't feel the pride they should in representing their country?

Ah well, it's not over till the fat lady sings, so I'll keep flying the flags till all hope is gone! I think it's actually been one of the worst world cups I've ever watched, what with the dodgy new ball that doesn't do what the players expect it to, to those damn vagizulas or whatever the horns are called, to the awful times of day the matches are on in the southern hemisphere (surely it wasn't quite this bad last time, even though it was in a simlar timezone?), to the woeful dissimilarities of the refereeing decisions. The sooner they get the services of a "video ref" the better! Oh and the commentators on SBS are pants too!

Guest sturg

England were an absolute disgrace and Rooney has no right to go on about the crowd booing...he was appalling!!!!

For me the Dutch will nick this one...

Actually, I think it would be nice if one of the new eastern european teams could take this one out - not saying I think they will, but it would be nice! Bored with the usual european and south american teams!!

And I wonder if Rooney et al are just not making the effort purely because they're not getting paid to do so?? http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKL0832743320070609