Micheal Jackson and Farrah Fawcet have both died

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Guest Nick11

Not guilty! Well 2 of the jurors openly admitted after the trial they were jacko fans and would never have found him guilty no matter what the evidence. HOWEVER maybe the man was dammed either way - could he have ever have got a fair trial hearing either way.

Any adult though who thinks its perfectly okay to sleep with young boys who stop over at his house - well words fail me.

I find it very hard to swallow the media hype that surrounds him.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Django
Any adult though who thinks its perfectly okay to sleep with young boys who stop over at his house - well words fail me.

I don't think anyone (except a paedaphile) would think it is perfectly okay. I agree 100% it is morally wrong to do so. However unless he had sex with them its not against the law.

I don't think anyone (except a paedaphile) would think it is perfectly okay. I agree 100% it is morally wrong to do so. However unless he had sex with them its not against the law.

It might not be against the law, but it ain't normal behaviour for an adult. The other point about the media hype, I didn't see the media dangling his son over the hotel balcony in Germany. Let's face it he was seriously screwed up and the reason that he paid off the first child was because he could afford to. It's common knowledge that in the past few years he's been in the mire financially and that is why he had committed to this 50 date tour. It was probably the worry of that that killed him.

RIP - Farrah Fawcett

I have 'gone to bed' with loads of people in my time. By your way of thinking I must be guilty of incest, rape, being gay and cheating on my partner?? Who knows why he wanted to 'pay off' the kid? Who knows why he did a lot of things? I don't even know why I am defending him as I didn't like him much anyway.

Yes courts sometimes make mistakes and we don't always agree with their findings but unless you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that Jackson raped children then he must remain 'not guilty'.

Yeah so have i gone to bed with loads of people,HOWEVER.....not the little children of other people!!:idea:FFS! THATS GUILTY IMO! i dont really care what your opinion is tbh,be interested to know if you would feel the same way if it was your kids he was accused of sleeping with and showering naked with?? P.S as regards your smartarse reply re incest,being gay etc......GROW UP,im not talking about kipping in the same bed as mates or family etc AM i:idea:! jesus wept!im talking about OTHER peoples little kids,theres a difference yes???

I get the impression we are all agreed that MJ was found innocent, although for his alleged sins, some of the mud stuck.

What is unbelievable (and I also think we are agreed upon as parents) is that a parent would put their child in potential harm's way.....

Guest guest569

With all that money and influence would any court find him guilty ?? Like said before , no one knows the truth now except the boy jordan and his parents whos story does seem suspect i admit. There's enough smoke to show a fire in my books so i wouldn't have booked him as a baby sitter !!!

With all that money and influence would any court find him guilty ?? Like said before , no one knows the truth now except the boy jordan and his parents whos story does seem suspect i admit. There's enough smoke to show a fire in my books so i wouldn't have booked him as a baby sitter !!!

Think he might have been a rather expensive babysitter.........:)

Guest Nick11

I saw the video of him today dangling the baby over the balcony and for the life of me I can't see rhyme nor reason why he did it.

What on earth possessed this man to do that?

Surely that's not the actions of a rationale person?

Farrah Fawcett,RIP,I had no affinity to her personally,however i did like Jacko.I beleive he was a good person,and a talented entertainer,who was victimised by the Media,idiotic sometimes in his later life,but to me a decent,troubled man.Sorry,but i allways loved Michael Jackson,and that aint ever going to change.

Guest Libby1971

Someone said in an earlier we were all agreed MJ was innocent.

No, we all agreed MJ had talent. Some people think he still did until the day he died.

We did agree that there were/ are lots of hangers on, mostly undesirable. And we did agree that the media did him no favours at all.

However, we most certainly did not agree on issues relating to his private life. I respect those opinions of others which are different to my own, and perhaps it is because they are more kind and forgiving than I (Bill, Cazzie, Lorluc, Django are the names that most quickly come to mind). I liked him in the 80s when he looked like his brothers. And then he became a bizarre character, with a pet monkey, and children sleeping in his bed, whose parents offered them up, and then had kids who were paraded around in veils and masks, or in the case of the youngest one dangled off a balcony like a party trick - don't you remember the uproar from Child Protection Groups? So no, we do not agree that the man was a decent and kind human being, misrepresented by the media and guilty of nothing more than gross naivety . IMO he was an arse, he deserved to be held accountable for what he did, and that did not happen. The courts did not hold him accountable for anything. No one can be that innocent when they are accused of the crimes that he was.

I do not believe he was innocent at all, and those children deserved more compassion than they got. I wish MJs children nothing but the best of luck but to be brutally honest, I think they are much better off without that nutty father of theirs although I have no idea how any of their other options are any better.

Guest jorose
Someone said in an earlier we were all agreed MJ was innocent.

No, we all agreed MJ had talent. Some people think he still did until the day he died.

We did agree that there were/ are lots of hangers on, mostly undesirable. And we did agree that the media did him no favours at all.

However, we most certainly did not agree on issues relating to his private life. I respect those opinions of others which are different to my own, and perhaps it is because they are more kind and forgiving than I (Bill, Cazzie, Lorluc, Django are the names that most quickly come to mind). I liked him in the 80s when he looked like his brothers. And then he became a bizarre character, with a pet monkey, and children sleeping in his bed, whose parents offered them up, and then had kids who were paraded around in veils and masks, or in the case of the youngest one dangled off a balcony like a party trick - don't you remember the uproar from Child Protection Groups? So no, we do not agree that the man was a decent and kind human being, misrepresented by the media and guilty of nothing more than gross naivety . IMO he was an arse, he deserved to be held accountable for what he did, and that did not happen. The courts did not hold him accountable for anything. No one can be that innocent when they are accused of the crimes that he was.

I do not believe he was innocent at all, and those children deserved more compassion than they got. I wish MJs children nothing but the best of luck but to be brutally honest, I think they are much better off without that nutty father of theirs although I have no idea how any of their other options are any better.

"No one can be that innocent when they are accused of the crimes that he was." My friends father was accused of exactly the crimes stated in your quote....he was proved innocent when the girl admitted to dishonesty. Whilst you are entitled to your opinion about MJ don't tarnish everyone with accusations which are unfounded.

Guest weesp

I was gutted when I heard the news this morning, Michael Jackson was and is a LEGEND, I loved his music and was lucky enough to see him twice in London, the concert was amazing, a true entertainer and a professional. He was a mixed up guy but having the abuse and cruelty that he had suffered from his father and having no childhood, who would be normal after that. I feel extremely sorry him, he was unhappy as a child and unhappy in his adult life, lets hope he can rest in peace now! x

Lynn

There are two facts that we know about.

1 He paid off a kids family to save himself from a court case.

2 He was found not guilty by a court of law.

The first in my opinion a man who had nothing to hide would not do.

The second, well if you have fame and money they say that anything is possible in America.

I feel sorry that a man who clearly had problems was not helped and given better guidence. But the real people i feel sorry for were his victims.

Maybe now everyone can rest in peace.

Guest Nick11

I'm sorry guys I just don't get this. The man openly dangled his baby off a balcony, openly admitted to sleeping in the same bed with boys he invited for sleepovers!!!!

And we are supposed to have sympathy for him because he was a decent man!

This isn't normal behaviour and can't be condomed in any shape or form.

It's amazing how these things can be forgiven because he was a great entertainer!!!!

Guest Nick11
Then why bother reading a forum if you can't respect the opinions of others? It's possible to disagree without getting hot under the collar.

That's very true Bill.

As for me I'm curious to understand why people feel sympathy for jacko .

As I said in my earlier post - I just don't get it.

I have dealt with lots of abused children and parents as a teacher for the past 18 years. Some go on to abuse - some break the cycle.

But would we feel empathy for the guy down the street who dangles his baby over a balcony and considers it natural to sleep in the same bed as his child house guests. Just because he was abused as a child.

Somehow I think joe public would not.

Guest cazzie
I bet poor old Farrah Fawcett wished shed died on a different day to MJ, she was caring and a good mother with no skeletons in her closet and she's been pushed to the back of the cupboard, RIP Farrah you will be missed by millions.

I'm sure Farrah wishes she hadn't died at all. I don't believe that Farrah lead the perfect life either, none of us do. But. I know what you mean, her death has been eclipsed by Michael's in the media, but to all of her family, friends and fans, her death is a huge tragedy.

Guest Nick11
I'm sure Farrah wishes she hadn't died at all. I don't believe that Farrah lead the perfect life either, none of us do. But. I know what you mean, her death has been eclipsed by Michael's in the media, but to all of her family, friends and fans, her death is a huge tragedy.

Farrah by all accounts was knocked about by her partner for many years - but even at the end she stuck by him.

She was a very brave lady who used her illness to highlight this form of cancer.

RIP

Guest cazzie
That's very true Bill.

I have dealt with lots of abused children and parents as a teacher for the past 18 years. Some go on to abuse - some break the cycle.

But would we feel empathy for the guy down the street who dangles his baby over a balcony and considers it natural to sleep in the same bed as his child house guests. Just because he was abused as a child.

People feel sympathy for Michael because of his childhood. He didn't have one that could be deemed 'normal' in any sense. His father was a brute of a man for a start. I think (maybe naively), but I still think it, that MJ was a child himself, childlike, boyish, Peter Pan, whatever, but still a child in his psyche. That's only my opinion but it's why I don't think he's guilty of child abuse - he was just being a kid with kids. Of course it's not 'normal' in the normal sense, but it's not evil either and I don't believe that there was any evil intent in his actions. He was clearly very misguided and immature but not evil.

It would be difficult to compare the man in the street with MJ as MJ is a unique character but of course we hate anyone who does anything immoral with kids - that's natural.

As for paying off Jordan's family - MJ was interviewed on TV when he was with Lisa-Marie and spoke candidly about the payment - he just wanted the whole thing to go away because he was innocent. I think the parents of the boy should be ashamed of themselves - no way would I accept a payment if I thought that someone had abused my child - no way! This says more about Jordan and his family than MJ.

Guest Nick11
People feel sympathy for Michael because of his childhood. He didn't have one that could be deemed 'normal' in any sense. His father was a brute of a man for a start. I think (maybe naively), but I still think it, that MJ was a child himself, childlike, boyish, Peter Pan, whatever, but still a child in his psyche. That's only my opinion but it's why I don't think he's guilty of child abuse - he was just being a kid with kids. Of course it's not 'normal' in the normal sense, but it's not evil either and I don't believe that there was any evil intent in his actions. He was clearly very misguided and immature but not evil.

It would be difficult to compare the man in the street with MJ as MJ is a unique character but of course we hate anyone who does anything immoral with kids - that's natural.

I am sorry but I disagree.

People who abuse children see no evil in their actions.

Misguided and immature? Maybe he was..... but I'm sure prison is full of people who are misguided.

Guest cazzie

I am sorry but I disagree.

People who abuse children see no evil in their actions.

Misguided and immature? Maybe he was..... but I'm sure prison is full of people who are misguided.[/quote

Yes, I agree that paedophiles don't see evil in their actions - point taken. But people in prison - yes, they are known to protest their innocence - but these people have been convicted of their crimes, MJ was not.

Guest cazzie
Farrah by all accounts was knocked about by her partner for many years - but even at the end she stuck by him.

She was a very brave lady who used her illness to highlight this form of cancer.

RIP

I agree totally. So sad that Ryan knocked her about, bet he regrets it all now.

That's very true Bill.

I totally agree that if the stories are true, then he should be condemned. I strongly believe that paedophiles are vile, sick and disgusting, they prey on the innocent and defenceless, and they are the lowest of the low. That they get out of prison at all is, I think, a statement about the distorted values in our society. I would willingly throw away the key.

As I said in an earlier post, I didn't like MJ's music nor his persona, I have no reason to defend him. What fires me up is the way that the media, particularly the horrible tabloids, vilify people when not in possession of the facts, all in the name of a story, and the public laps it up. We'll never know the truth about MJ, but as the good people in the world would rightly pursue and crucify any known paedophile, I tend to think that claims about his money getting him off in court are wide of the mark.