Have we just had an earthquake?????

wizzywozza

Guest familygood

We didn't know what the hell it was!! Sounded like someone coming through the shutters on our bedroom window.. Scary stuff!! We are in Christies Beach so obviously very widely felt.

Guest Guest75
TMI :arghh::biglaugh:;)

What with the eruptions in Iceland too I hope we are not looking at an apocolyptic event!!!

Aye appen' - perhaps the blowing in Iceland is sucking against us here??

Guest guest3462
I could not belive it at first but hubby said it was and yes clearly was an Earthquake!! :notworthy:

That is the first I have ever felt. There was supposed to have been one in Manchester about 10years ago but never felt it this was my first proper easrthquake - scary!

Ha I was in that one too, it was in the morning and I was in bed, I thought someone was shaking the end of the bed but I was too scared to look!!!

Why do these things always happen when Rich is away or at work.......... seriously though, there has been a lot of global movement very recently. Does anyone think that the prediction of the end of the world in 2012 is approaching??????;)

What the hell was that a couple of minutes ago?

My house shook, the walls and windows creaked, there was a horrible earthy rumble for about 15 seconds, and the dog has gone berserk ............

anyone???

Mmm ...as a famous ozzie once said (or words to that effect) ' call that an earthquake'? Thought we were back in NZ there for a minute ! They can be a bit scary if you're not used to them.

Guest Guest75
Mmm ...as a famous ozzie once said (or words to that effect) ' call that an earthquake'? Thought we were back in NZ there for a minute ! They can be a bit scary if you're not used to them.

:biglaugh:

Looks like you are still there, might want to update your location ;)

Guest Trakki

I am sooooo glad this thread is on here, I woke up and thought it was an earth quake but then wondered if I was dreaming! Pete didn't stir but then the one in the UK didn't wake him!

Guest tinkham_lee

I felt it down in Aldinga Beach, woke me up, but my partner slept through it, according to the radio, it was 3.6 on the Richter scale and its epicentre was near mount barker

Guest joolz
My OH just rang me here at work, she felt it in Wynn Vale aswell.............................probably her farting!!!!:huh::huh:

Stevo

Did you put the "must of farted and missed it " quote on the Tizer site?????????????