Boxertony

First time and we won money on the lottery.

Just to let you know that on Saturday just gone, we went to put some money on the Lottery, which was so confusing, as it was our first time we had done it. So I just said to the woman on the lottery counter "here is $10.00" and she did not give me any change, bloody hell thats a lot of money, me expecting $2 for 6 numbers. Off we went I have had the lottery ticket in my wallet all weekend. Anyway I said to Jane the wife go to the lottery counter today and check the lottery numbers before you catch the bus for work. The woman said “you have won”, Jane could not believe it at first,” how much’ she said $1492.20, all of a sudden she starts placing cash in Jane’s hand. So Jane is currently on the bus to work with this money in her purse. We have just put $700 down for a lush corner unit and still owe $700 so that has now been covered. We are going to buy a Washing Machine as well. So first time we did the lottery and we won $1492.20. Life in Adelaide is so sweet………

Guest Team 'W'

My god hunny ,you could fall in crap and come up smellin of roses ...lol .

It would certanly be the other way round for me ...hee hee

BUT BLOODY WELL DONE !!!!

Elaine x

Just to let you know that on Saturday just gone, we went to put some money on the Lottery, which was so confusing, as it was our first time we had done it. So I just said to the woman on the lottery counter "here is $10.00" and she did not give me any change, bloody hell thats a lot of money, me expecting $2 for 6 numbers. Off we went I have had the lottery ticket in my wallet all weekend. Anyway I said to Jane the wife go to the lottery counter today and check the lottery numbers before you catch the bus for work. The woman said “you have won”, Jane could not believe it at first,” how much’ she said $1492.20, all of a sudden she starts placing cash in Jane’s hand. So Jane is currently on the bus to work with this money in her purse. We have just put $700 down for a lush corner unit and still owe $700 so that has now been covered. We are going to buy a Washing Machine as well. So first time we did the lottery and we won $1492.20. Life in Adelaide is so sweet………

Well done, its nice to here a nice story !!

What great news - thought you were going to say you won $20 or something but to win a quite decent amount...!! Fantastic.

Guest The Dimmocks

Congrats on lotto win. We won a few weeks back but only $26 and a bit dollars.

Happy spending xx

Guest kangomik

You'll be walking over the road to the dogs this Thursday evening!

Well done guys.

Guest Lee and Claire

Well done! I remember going for a ticket and asking for a lucky dip!

Claire