Port Noarlunga Primary.

Just received an email from Port Noarlunga Primary saying they are happy to offer our daughter a place there.

This is great news as it was both her and our preferred choice and a great relief to know we have a place for Lauren.

Just a few forms to fill in then all completed, looking forward to sept now.:biglaugh:

Guest nic-manchester
Brilliant it is a lovely school, Nathan starts in Jan and so looking forward to him starting there. Are you arriving then?

Hello just wondered we are looking into this school hopefully be there beginning of Feb just waiting for visa now, shouldn't be long got CO on monday. I was just noticing your son is 4 years old and is starting the school? I have been reading up on the school terms and stuff our youngest will be four next april, will she start the main school or the kindergarten? I was under the impression that she might have to wait another year?

Thanks

Nicola:cute:

Hello just wondered we are looking into this school hopefully be there beginning of Feb just waiting for visa now, shouldn't be long got CO on monday. I was just noticing your son is 4 years old and is starting the school? I have been reading up on the school terms and stuff our youngest will be four next april, will she start the main school or the kindergarten? I was under the impression that she might have to wait another year?

Thanks

Nicola:cute:

Hi

It is weird but your daughter will start Kindergarten (pre-school) the term that she is 4 and is entitled to four sessions a week. At Frieda Corpe Kindergarten that is 2 full days if that makes sense, current Term fees are $100

As for the school year they start the term after they are 5. My son turns 5 in November so he will start in Jan at the start of the new school year.

Hope that makes sense :)

Michelle

Guest nic-manchester
Hi

It is weird but your daughter will start Kindergarten (pre-school) the term that she is 4 and is entitled to four sessions a week. At Frieda Corpe Kindergarten that is 2 full days if that makes sense, current Term fees are $100

As for the school year they start the term after they are 5. My son turns 5 in November so he will start in Jan at the start of the new school year.

Hope that makes sense :)

Michelle

Thankyou for your reply Michelle it is what I expected another year with the little monkey mostly at home he he fun:cute:

Nicola

Hi Trevor. I have been looking into port noarlunga primary school and it sounds a

Lovely school. My daughter who is not to sure about the move to oz as also showed interest in the school. Have you been over and visited it or have you just applied with the information you have sourced on the net. I would also be interested in the kindy they as I have a 4 year do you know anything about it.

We have only seen what has been advertised on the net.

We sent an email to the school saying it was our 1st choice and would like to know how to enroll Lauren there.

They then sent an email back saying they would be happy to offer lauren a place and emailed over the application forms.

quite simple and informal.

Hi, have a look at Christies beach children centre and kindergarten. My son has just started there and he seems to be enjoying it so far.

Andrew

Both my kids go there for day care and from the outside you think it's too small but thats the positive. They love it and it's so friendly.

Hi.

How old are your children my daughters 10.

We are just waiting for her school to write her report on her level.

We have managed to book a place at Aldinga bay Holiday Village for 8 weeks, hoping this will give us time to secure a long term let in Port Nourlunga.

Good luck with your move and will probably catch you at the school gates.

Hi

Grace is 6 (turns 7 not long after we arrive) and Emily is 13 (going on 30!). Yes I'm waiting for my school reports too.

We're initially staying with friends in Reynella and see what we can sort out after we arrive.

Good luck with your move too and hopefully to see around school some time :D