Sad Story of A Ping Pong POM

The Flinns

All I can Say is that any person who can take their own life like that is in a real bad way, but even without knowing

Maybe you should read properly. But hey touchy subject. I know a train driver who...20 years later is still suffering from someone who was Ill, who jumped in front of him...............and just because I dont agree with you , maybe I should call you a cock!!!!

Um... What's with all the abuse? Twat, cock etc. There's really no need for all of it. Whilst I agree that it's not fair for someone to choose to take their life by impacting others directly (jumping in front of traffic/trains etc) as already has been said, people are ill and do not think rationally. If they were thinking rationally they wouldn't do it in the first place.

Have a little compassion and keep your profanity to yourself. Name calling is for children. It seems many of us have been affected by people close to us taking their own lives. You shouldn't really judge mentally ill people and their actions.

I guess when people decide to take their lives, they have enough to deal with in their own minds. Think those who judge should maybe consider others seeing as they have all he answers!

I like others have dealt with the tragic effects of suicide, at work and in my personal life.

letme reassure some of you, it certainly isn't the easy way out or selfish.

less said I think...

Such a sad, sad story!

How awful for his wife and children. My heart goes out to them.

I think this is the lady that wrote a book....If it is I got the feeling that this poor man was depressed anyway and just looking for something to help him out of it. It was obviously hard for his wife to live with him too and his despresion.

I dont think it was anything to do with Australia, he may well have commited suicide even if her had never come to Oz...

May he rest in peace xx

This is very sad. A very talented man i know, model looks, hairdresser who did london fashion week, could have worked for any company anywhere in the world very talented, twins 5 days old, brand new salon just opened, so many friends, hung himself for his mom to find him. He loved his mom so much and in hindsight probably wouldnt have let her find him but when feelings like this occur, common sense doesnt prevail. This is life and a very sad part of it. I hope his family come through it and get on with their lives x

Sometimes the people that outwardly seem to have everything going for them are those that are suffering most inside and trying to put on that front must be so hard for them. Depression is a very difficult illness for everyone involved and none of us should make judgements based on outward appearances.