The great snake debate - the truth please!

Guest guest8040

Guest Squareman

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I'll tell you a true story though..........

My boss has a shack down on the peninsula which he rents out. He keeps a couple of kayaks in the shed for tenents to use, and one particular weekend, a bloke took a kayak and had paddled a fair distance out before he noticed that a Redback spider must have laid eggs in the kayak as there were dozens of little baby Redbacks crawling on his lap, up his arms etc

:arghh:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said the same thing about blood thirsty dingoes roaming the streets and there was an uproar on here! The board's resident drama-loving thickos were going 'no there isnt!

Dont listen to him!'

Just wait guys, wont be long before some saddo comes on and says 'you really shouldnt be saying stuff like this....whinge whinge whinge' LOL

And who were they? And there I was thinking calling someone a thicko is not allowed.

Obviously you weren't talking about me, because being thick isn't one of my traits. I think you should retract that statement before you get into trouble with mods for personal attacks.

Guest lastboyscout

Can spiders swim?? With all this rain at the moment, they have probably all been washed out to sea:biglaugh:

Thats where the sharks kick in , hundreds of them out there, feeding on washed up venomous spiders......... that might be why they attack everyone who goes in there, bad moods and all that :biglaugh:

Guest lastboyscout

I want to see the sharks versus the crocodiles in a sort of UFC octagon setting :biglaugh:

Underwater obviously as the shark would die ;):biglaugh:

And who were they? And there I was thinking calling someone a thicko is not allowed.

Obviously you weren't talking about me, because being thick isn't one of my traits. I think you should retract that statement before you get into trouble with mods for personal attacks.

am gonna take that spoon off you soon :biglaugh::biglaugh:

HG

Guest lastboyscout
have you seen the Crocodile vs Wildebeast v Lion video?

HG

Yes mate, that was filmed in Port Noarlunga wasn`t it ???:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Asil

As Jim say's the baby ones will be worse, as they strike at anything.

Although it is very rare to see snakes out and about in SA, later this year and early next year, one could expect to see more snakes due to the wetter months of late and the amount of mice around at the moment. On the up side, more feed means more docile snakes.