Guest Sam123

Looking to meet new people! Mid 30's, no kids,Southern suburbs - Anybody out there!!

Guest Sam123

Hi all

Not used the forum in a while but looking to meet new peeps. I'm 36 & work full time, no kids (apart from the dog). Have an Aussie partner who is lovely but need to get away from his friend circle sometimes and do my own thing! Been in Adelaide a few years, Love the place!! Live near Seacliff where I love to walk my dog on the beach of course! (as well as stop at the hotel for a cheeky pint!!). Hoping to meet other lovely ladies in similar situation - Let me know if you fancy a meet up and a few drinkies :wink:

Sam

Guest Lorraine Doyle

Hey Sam,

Always willing to meet new people. Love my dogs also :jiggy:. My number is below if you ever fancy a meet up...

Hiya - that story sounds familiar. I'm not entirely sure how it works on here, are their social do's you can link into?

Guest Sam123

Thank you Lorraine :) I'll touch base when I am back from a work trip :)

Guest andrea162

Hi Sam,

Would be great to join you all for a drink one evening. I have recently moved to Brighton with my partner and our dogs are arriving next in March!

Andrea

Guest HRHelp

Love dogs and beach walks and I'm at Hallett Cove - PM let me know when! Bridget

Edited by snifter