JimandBarbinAus

Average cost of bulldozing a site and rebuilding??

Hi

I spoke to a demolition contractor not to long ago the same question and they said for a single story 4 bed house around $40,000 to demo and remove from site, but please don't just use this as an exact quote call a few demo companies to get an exact cost for a 2 story you need to get some quotes. If you need any help PM me ok.

Hi

I spoke to a demolition contractor not to long ago the same question and they said for a single story 4 bed house around $40,000 to demo and remove from site, but please don't just use this as an exact quote call a few demo companies to get an exact cost for a 2 story you need to get some quotes. If you need any help PM me ok.

That's pretty expensive - we just got a large brick house with cellar (which had to be dug out and then infilled) removed for $20k

NWM

Depends on the spec of the finishes. I would say around the $250,000 (Thats not including buying the existing house and block of land.)

Hi just wondering what the average cost is to bulldoze a site of an exisiting house and rebuild, say a 2 storey 3 bed 2 bath home with timber frames, just an average..... thanks...

Can't comment on the bulldozing but we are building a single storey, 3 bed, 2 bath with family room and seperate living area and so far we are coming out st $260k. Of this quite a lot is changes we have made to the basic plan, solar pannels, UPVc double glazing and an expensive facade. However, on top of the basic cost of the house we are also paying $30k extra for the footings plus a number of extra coste for placing the garage on the boundary and for connecting the utilities further than the existing allowance. Builders will give you a base price for a house but there will always be additional costs. You can keep these down by sticking to the existing plan, selecting a basic facade and choosing from the included fixtures and fittings.

Hi just wondering what the average cost is to bulldoze a site of an exisiting house and rebuild, say a 2 storey 3 bed 2 bath home with timber frames, just an average..... thanks...

De Youngs on Seaford Rd Seaford demolish and level ready for new build give them a call

31 Seaford Road Seaford SA 5169

(08) 8327 0202