5 years on.....

HEAPS GOOD !!!

And what a journey it has been, after having heaps of jobs, ups and downs we finally feel we have turned the corner.

Kat has been in pretty steady employment for the time we have had here, but I on the other hand has had more jobs than I can care to shake a stick at.

The main reason for my bad luck in jobs is due to the trade i am in ( well that's what i keep telling myself anyway lol) , manufacturing it is and is still very slow in and around Adelaide, i have since found work in the the Oil & Gas fields in the Cooper Basin ( Moomba ) some jobs going if anyone is interested, but having the never say die attitude and an amazing family always their we kept picking ourselves up dusting off and getting back on it !!!

the kids have settled in nicely the eldest daughter has got married to a great English lad, whom supports Arsenal but i will let him off that...oldest boy is off doing his thing but working which is good, and the littlies are doing good they all thank us for bringing them here 5 years ago and they say its the best thing we ever did.

The MIL is now living over here and has married an Aussie bloke ( ex pom ) without her support over the years we probably could not have done half of what we have achieved while we have been here.

We built our home a few years ago down in Aldinga Beach which was nice at the time but we now feel like we need to move again, its getting too busy for us down here lol, we have also got a horse Zanah she is so nice, she too has had some issues but we will work our through them, we are after some land to build a house again and have the horse on site or even an older house will do, as we would love to have some acreage and somewhere to keep Zanah instead of paying to house her somewhere.

We have had our fair share OK knock downs and a lot of opportunities to say XXXX it, we have also had some truly amazing times here, I just had my sister and mum over from UK and they love it out here.

We have made some awesome friends while we have been here, some are family now...

Thats it for me will keep popping on from time to time, if anyone wants any help or info feel free to contact me...i dnt bite haha

All i can say is guys, yes its hard, yes there are times when you think WTF is going on, there are times that make you cry, times that you laugh your tits off.

Make friends as quick as you can, hold them close as these become some of the best pillars of support you will ever find, hit the ground running, work hard, play hard, talk to everybody goto every invite you have for gatherings.

Keep the faith, use this place as much you can.

It WILL be the best decision you have ever made the only person stopping it happening is YOU !!!!

Thats my words of wisdom done catch you all around....

SA its HEAPS GOOD !!!!

I do know as i used to be a mod on here too....just forgot sorry and i do think its not that bad...

HG

Yeah I remember you from before when I had a different username, funnily enough the software on here allows the *** word while it doesn't on PIO. Anyway enough of your tits! Bugger off and enjoy your life LOL (I wonder if the software will allow me to say that)

​NWM

LOL - edited to add, it appears the software allows multiple tits but not if you have just one!!

Guest Damien

Nice one mate. Really pleased for you. Just think of that day on my boat, we caught a few but you did feel a little bit green! Things have changed massively for us both in the years since but I hope we're both as happy now mate.

​Damo

Guest Guest75
Nice one mate. Really pleased for you. Just think of that day on my boat, we caught a few but you did feel a little bit green! Things have changed massively for us both in the years since but I hope we're both as happy now mate.

​Damo

Nah,not changed that much.................I got 50 Shades of Green on my boat !!

​Onya Martin,Kat and Co!

Guest Guest75
Thanks LC we do try, like i said its has been a long time in coming...Tyke was awesome in the early days, probably kept my sanity with the offloading of some of the crap we were going through...

TYKE = Legend.....

Cheers mate, gotta catch up n share a bottle with you...

HG

Aw mate you got yourself through it, I just listened!:wink:

​Mental busy here with one or 2 projects but we will catch up!!!:biggrin: