Guest lilgal89

39 sleeps!

Guest TK-421

14 sleeps for us. and no, not on holiday.

PS the title of this website is a strong clue as to our destination.

Guest lilgal89

Glad you are settling in Bal - Hope we settle in as easy!

Wow not long TK. I am wishing the days away now, because it has been in the pipe line so for long we feel like we are so ready to go now. (remind me of that when i'm a couple weeks in and missing people back in England!)

Will all have to arrange a get together once arrived! :-)

Hope all goes well with the big move x

14 sleeps for us. and no, not on holiday.

PS the title of this website is a strong clue as to our destination.

Touché... I'm here already, 3 months now and loving it..

Guest lilgal89

27 sleeps! Beyond excited! Even though from what I've read it's cold and raining!

Guest Guest12727
    27 sleeps! Beyond excited! Even though from what I've read it's cold and raining!

Don't worry - there will be plenty of lovely sunny days still to come.

Guest lilgal89

So 3 weeks today we fly out! 20 sleeps! I am honestly like a kid at Christmas! Sorry to keep boring everyone with this thread but i am honestly just soooo excited! Near on 2 years of planning and it's nearly time to go!

Bloody Hell, where are we going to fit you all! Just joking, have good trips every one. If any of you need picking up at the airport, pm me.

Guest lilgal89

Not long now Fotherespie, have you decided on an area to settle in? I'm still not used to referring to areas as suberbs yet! xx

I'm 7 weeks till arriving!! Feel Sick!! Its been in the pipeline for us for 6 years!!! I'll be following all your posts eagerly!

Good Luck

Lisa

Guest lilgal89
    Brighton and dover gardens is quite nice but I would say that wouldn't I!

10 sleeps for us! :-) I know what you mean, feels like it is forever been in planning and now it's finally here! Must admit i am a little nervous now!

We are going south! :-)

Glad your looking forward to it! Been here 3 weeks and love it! 22 hours on plane was tough tho!

Are you living this way then KennyKen? How are you getting on? We are in Seacombe Gardens, been here 2 months now and loving it :smile:

Where abouts are you settling lilgal89 ? Ive been meeting up with a few people further south and am suprised how easily and quickly you can get places here. Hope your sleeps go fast and your flight is uneventful :wink:

Guest lilgal89
    Where abouts are you settling lilgal89 ? Ive been meeting up with a few people further south and am suprised how easily and quickly you can get places here. Hope your sleeps go fast and your flight is uneventful :wink:

We're going to Woodcroft! I have made a pact with myself that me and my husband should meet up with people from the forum, it's been so helpful and will be nice to chat to people once in oz!

Thanks! We have a 2 and a half year old so i'm hoping it's uneventful as well!!!!!!

Are you living this way then KennyKen? How are you getting on? We are in Seacombe Gardens, been here 2 months now and loving it :smile:

Love it in dover gardens. Short walk and your at the beach!

We're going to Woodcroft! I have made a pact with myself that me and my husband should meet up with people from the forum, it's been so helpful and will be nice to chat to people once in oz!

Thanks! We have a 2 and a half year old so i'm hoping it's uneventful as well!!!!!!

Getting out and about and meeting people is a must, it would be pretty lonely if not and thats not why any of us have moved here is it. Im more than happy to catch up when you get here if you like. Just give me a shout. Also ive been following some really good sites and facebook pages that tell you whats going on in Adelaide, give them a try - "Adelaide mums and little ones" (facebook), "Weekendnotes", "Play & go Adelaide", "Whats on for Adelaide families"

I think me and the missus are on the verge of killing each other, she needs some feminine friends. I on the other hand would like a beer talk about **** and not be moaned at. Our two kiddies are running riot and we're trying to sort everything out! Nightmare! Does anyone find it harder meeting friends when older?

I think me and the missus are on the verge of killing each other, she needs some feminine friends. I on the other hand would like a beer talk about **** and not be moaned at. Our two kiddies are running riot and we're trying to sort everything out! Nightmare! Does anyone find it harder meeting friends when older?

How old are the little ones KennyKen? Ive been going to a playgroup on wednesday mornings on Jetty road, Brighton if your other half would like to come along? Or meet up at a park, indoor play ect ect. Ive never heard my husband protest against beer before so im sure he would be up for that.

Im only just starting to feel settled myself and meeting people is a big part of that. Its pretty hard to meet friends when you have kids and cant just go on the booze all the time and have to keep them entertained. Also hard to break into groups that have already been formed. Everyones in the same boat though really.

I'd think she would like that, how old are you and what do you both do? Where in the UK were you from? Sorry about the questions I'm starting to impersonate my missus! You're right though breaking into groups that have been formed is extremely hard.