Guest Guest75

RIP Bob Hoskins

Guest Guest75
    Very sad, if anyone is distressed by it, give a friend a call

'It's good to talk'

<groan!!!!>

He seemed to be a nice bloke and I liked him in his movie roles. Always surprises me when people die of pneumonia though, especially these days as it happens a lot. My own Dad passed away from that although he was a lot older than Bob.

It is sad and thanks for the tip adelaidenow I will talk to a friend.

Guest Guest75
    He seemed to be a nice bloke and I liked him in his movie roles. Always surprises me when people die of pneumonia though, especially these days as it happens a lot. My own Dad passed away from that although he was a lot older than Bob.

It is sad and thanks for the tip adelaidenow I will talk to a friend.

Bob did quite a few of those ads................. after having a peek on YouTube....

Thanks Tyke - he was a really good bloke, love his husky voice too. And now if makes sense, I thought adelaidenow was getting soft in his old age with his comment (not that I know how old he is) but it was a double meaning....cheers

"Who's getting at me?" "I'll have their carcases dripping blood by midnight"....... sorry could not resist. One of my favourite films ever and Bob Hoskins was the making of the film, Long Good Friday. Not only does London look like a complete dump from the Victorian ages (amazing to see how much it has changed in 30 years) but also it is a good indication of how attitudes have also changed.

S