Hi guys.

After living in SA for 8 years I thought I'd pay Hallett Cove a visit for the first time on the weekend and take some photos. I was very impressed with the place.

So seeing as though lots of poms choose Hallett Cove as their place to live I've added an album. This might interest people that haven't arrived yet.

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/album.php?albumid=360

Please let me know if the link doesn't work

Great pics of the conservation park and trail.

I must admit, I love the Hallet Cove conservation park for a wander along. You can visit it for an afternoon with ease from most places or make a day trip of it. The scenery is stunning and the trails are good for all ages. The beaches along the coast there are great for a walk too (not sure I'd do much swimming from them). We found loads of skinks and things when we last walked it. Oh and a stumpy tailed skink posed for us. We tend to park at the northern end, walk along the coastal boardwalk and walk south, then loop back taking in the 'volcano' aka the Sugarloaf. Its amazing to see.

http://www.marion.sa.gov.au/hallett-cove-conservation-park

A very nice set of photos, some of which look a bit sci-fi and makes the beach look a lot better than it really is. If anyone wants to see simple bricks and mortar though, Street View has good coverage and it's fairly up to date.

The sunset was fantastic on Sunday night. I was about to leave at 5pm and the sky all of a sudden changed to an orange colour. I ended up staying another hour til darkness

Funny how you have disappeared from football social media. Not unusla for a Man Utd fan......I am pleased you have taken up photography instead of watching your team.

Funny how you have disappeared from football social media. Not unusla for a Man Utd fan......I am pleased you have taken up photography instead of watching your team.

There's more to life than football, Matt.

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hi Mick :smile:

Did you manually do these in high dynamic range or do you have a setting on you camera?.......cool views eh?!

Hi Mick :smile:

Did you manually do these in high dynamic range or do you have a setting on you camera?.......cool views eh?!

Hi Claire, the HDR shots I did manually. They're 5 exposures